Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147685 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #400 on: July 08, 2013, 09:27:39 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #401 on: July 08, 2013, 09:33:34 PM »
nobody wins in this trial.   gun rights take a hit no matter what.  trayvon is dead already.

zimmerman walks, and i doubt anyone is going to look at him - with his 2x history of violence before this - and SMILE and celebrate.  He's going to be back on the streets with his 9mm the day after the trial, still dangerous to the people around him.

zimmerman goes to jail, and nobody should celebrate.  A dumb person who created a dangerous situation, then was sent to jail by an emotional jury.  Maybe he didn't technically break the law, but they punish him anyway.  more legislation from the jury box.  de Jure > de facto. 

Everyone loses on this case, no matter the outcome.  Anyone who celebrates doesn't know how scary it is that a dangerous man will have a gun again and be back out there - or doesn't understand how scary it is that juries can just lock people up who don't technically break the law.  Scary all around!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
POT BEFORE SHOT
« Reply #402 on: July 08, 2013, 10:10:53 PM »

July 8, 2013
In Reversal, Florida Judge Okays Testimony About Trayvon Martin’s Marijuana Usage

Jurors in the George Zimmerman murder trial will be able to hear defense testimony that Trayvon Martin had small amounts of marijuana in his system at the time he was shot to death in February 2012.

In a ruling this afternoon, Judge Debra Nelson rejected a prosecution request to bar a portion of a toxicology report that revealed Martin had been smoking pot at some point prior to Zimmerman killing him with a single gunshot to the heart.

Nelson, who previously granted a prosecution motion to limit testimony about the government toxicology report, reversed herself in the wake of last Friday’s testimony by the medical examiner who performed the Martin autopsy. Zimmerman’s lawyers will apparently introduce findings from the toxicology report through the testimony of a defense forensics expert.

Medical examiner Shiping Bao told jurors that he had changed his opinion with regard to whether Martin’s marijuana level could have affected his physical or mental state on the night of the shooting. Bao initially concluded that the amount of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) in Martin’s blood would not have had any impact on the 17-year-old's behavior.

However, during his testimony last week, Bao referenced Martin’s THC level, noting that “Marijuana could have no effect or some effect.”

In Zimmerman’s call to a non-emergency police line, he told a dispatcher that a person he was observing (who turned out to be Martin) appeared to be “on drugs.”

Zimmerman’s lawyers have previously argued that they should be allowed to introduce evidence of Martin’s drug use, pointing to text messages appearing to refer to his use of marijuana. Additionally, the attorneys also unsuccessfully argued for the admittance of a pair of photos of pot plants that were found on Martin’s cell phone. Other recovered images showed a handgun and Martin blowing smoke from his mouth (as seen above).

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: POT BEFORE SHOT
« Reply #403 on: July 08, 2013, 10:12:03 PM »
  Weed will make you commit crime? They really like to demonize weed.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #404 on: July 08, 2013, 10:27:44 PM »

I do get sick of potheads claiming it is harmless, doesn't matter, etc. If I drink three beers in two hours before I go to work, I most likely will get caught. People go to work high on pot, smoke on any break, or lunch. Just fucked out of their mind all day, and they usually get by with it.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #405 on: July 08, 2013, 11:18:40 PM »
I don`t get it.  Only a moron would make such a leap in logic and then knee-jerk their way into new legislation that is not even related to the case at hand.

You and some of the other are like a snake swallowing its own tail.

You know, I'm not really even asking you to "get" or understand this point (that if Zimm walks, gun rights laws should be changed) or even to be sympathetic to it.  I do, however, expect you to realize that many people WILL feel this way. 

Snake swallowing its own tail?  I don't get it.  You'll have to break that one down for me.  I do know that gun rights are very much related to the case at hand.  Or maybe you think everything would have transpired exactly the same way had  Zimm only been carrying a sword/knife/rock/club? 

I'm  starting to think, though, that having an accessible handgun outside of your home or business in high crime areas should be outlawed.  Such a law would have gone a long way to preventing Zimmerman from needlessly killing Trayvon, don't you think?  I'll have to fire off a note to my congressman.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #406 on: July 08, 2013, 11:29:00 PM »

They have to, this is so high profile it makes the system look like the farce it is if they say "yeah the kid was stoned, and likely just wanted to go home, watch bet, eat something and take a nap"

So they have to carry on with the government official lie that mj makes kids into crazed killers. This actually might actually help Jorge zeemerman since the jury are middle aged women who probably believe weed is evil incarnate

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: July 09, 2013, 01:12:10 AM »
You know, I'm not really even asking you to "get" or understand this point (that if Zimm walks, gun rights laws should be changed) or even to be sympathetic to it.  I do, however, expect you to realize that many people WILL feel this way. 

Snake swallowing its own tail?  I don't get it.  You'll have to break that one down for me.  I do know that gun rights are very much related to the case at hand.  Or maybe you think everything would have transpired exactly the same way had  Zimm only been carrying a sword/knife/rock/club? 

I'm  starting to think, though, that having an accessible handgun outside of your home or business in high crime areas should be outlawed.  Such a law would have gone a long way to preventing Zimmerman from needlessly killing Trayvon, don't you think?  I'll have to fire off a note to my congressman.

You're an idiot, thank god your opinion is worthless.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #408 on: July 09, 2013, 07:09:24 AM »
Lol @ 240, always with the what ifs and ct's.  ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: July 09, 2013, 07:30:30 AM »
Bloomberg announced his national campiagn to end "stand your ground" exactly 3 minutes after the zimmerman indictment was announced.

his press conference piggybacked the press release.  like, he was sitting in his office with everyone ready, he knew it was coming, read it, and walked to the microphone.

Anyone who says "which rights have you lost" is very short-sighted.  Americans are still losing new rights every day thanks to 911.   I mean, 911 was just the catalyst to get the "rights losing" rolling.

When stand your ground, or permits in general, come up for votes in any of your states, those in power will DEFINITELY be weighing the zimmerman case in thier minds.  Same with JURORS should any of us use our gun in self-defense.  A fat bald white guy like me or 333386 will be viewed as "just another zimmerman..." if we ever have to shoot a bad guy to save ourselves. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #410 on: July 09, 2013, 02:35:41 PM »
To all the gun carriers out there...Do yourself a favor and also carry a small knife in your sock so you have something to plant on someone if need be...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #411 on: July 09, 2013, 02:44:58 PM »

weed is bad arce

but if trayvon was high on the whitman drug Meth it would be all good

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #412 on: July 09, 2013, 04:11:08 PM »

Well, that's your opinion -- and it's worth as much as mine.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #413 on: July 09, 2013, 06:17:33 PM »

I'm assuming that he's being sarcastic. I mean, we all know that criminals abide by laws and all.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #414 on: July 09, 2013, 06:21:58 PM »

weed makes you "paranoid" playa! at least the edible "caramels" do :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: July 09, 2013, 09:24:20 PM »
Well, that's your opinion -- and it's worth as much as mine.

;D

I'm assuming that he's being sarcastic. I mean, we all know that criminals abide by laws and all.

I hope so!

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #416 on: July 09, 2013, 09:49:19 PM »

raise your voice and not your hands people!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: July 10, 2013, 03:16:50 AM »
i still the the jurors will put the law in a little box, put it on the floor, piss all over it...

and convict of manslaughter because they don't want zimmerman, with his gun back in his hand, walking the streets of their city tomorrow.  5/6 of them are mothers and they know they have to share the city with this man - running thru backyards, mixing it up with high school juniors, giving all sorts of mixed up stories to police, and WALKING.

They won't even know what law he broke, but they'll want him off the street and without his gun for 5 years.  It's no de facto, it's de jure.   not law - people.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #419 on: July 10, 2013, 03:41:55 AM »
i still the the jurors will put the law in a little box, put it on the floor, piss all over it..

and convict of manslaughter because they don't want zimmerman, with his gun back in his hand, walking the streets of their city tomorrow.  5/6 of them are mothers and they know they have to share the city with this man - running thru backyards, mixing it up with high school juniors, giving all sorts of mixed up stories to police, and WALKING.

They won't even know what law he broke, but they'll want him off the street and without his gun for 5 years.  It's no de facto, it's de jure.   not law - people.

cut the BS.  you can't go chasing kids in the middle of the night.  even a white kid would have hauled ass if some unknown man charged them in the middle of the night in rain and would have fought back to kill if he or she were caught by the individual.  shit, their parents taught them that before they stepped out the door to go buy candy.  this shit wouldn't even fly in a 3rd world country, and the usa is suppose to be  developed.  this dude should have pleaded guilty at the police station and called it a day. now, i know why i haven't bothered following this BS.

aaron hernandez case will be much more interesting.  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: July 10, 2013, 06:00:29 AM »
i still the the jurors will put the law in a little box, put it on the floor, piss all over it...

and convict of manslaughter because they don't want zimmerman, with his gun back in his hand, walking the streets of their city tomorrow.  5/6 of them are mothers and they know they have to share the city with this man - running thru backyards, mixing it up with high school juniors, giving all sorts of mixed up stories to police, and WALKING.

They won't even know what law he broke, but they'll want him off the street and without his gun for 5 years.  It's no de facto, it's de jure.   not law - people.
So you're saying if he's convicted it will be on emotions and not the law? Somehow I think you're ok with that. :-\

cut the BS.  you can't go chasing kids in the middle of the night.  even a white kid would have hauled ass if some unknown man charged them in the middle of the night in rain and would have fought back to kill if he or she were caught by the individual.  shit, their parents taught them that before they stepped out the door to go buy candy.  this shit wouldn't even fly in a 3rd world country, and the usa is suppose to be  developed.  this dude should have pleaded guilty at the police station and called it a day. now, i know why i haven't bothered following this BS.

aaron hernandez case will be much more interesting. 

::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: July 10, 2013, 08:53:47 AM »
So you're saying if he's convicted it will be on emotions and not the law? Somehow I think you're ok with that. :-\

I've been saying that for months.  He probably broke no written law they can prove - but he is a dangerous dude.   Before this shooting he created by chasing a kid - he shoved a cop and caught the domestic abuse chase-  I'm pretty sure the 5/6 of the jury that are moms will NOT want him on their block next week, with his 9mm and permit, pacing the streets for cardio and just looking for another beef to cause then "you can't prove it..."

Nobody here is saying the dude isn't dangerous - just that they can't prove he broke the law.  Juries are emotional people and sanford isn't the brightest county...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: July 10, 2013, 09:32:14 AM »
I've been saying that for months.  He probably broke no written law they can prove - but he is a dangerous dude.   Before this shooting he created by chasing a kid - he shoved a cop and caught the domestic abuse chase-  I'm pretty sure the 5/6 of the jury that are moms will NOT want him on their block next week, with his 9mm and permit, pacing the streets for cardio and just looking for another beef to cause then "you can't prove it..."

Nobody here is saying the dude isn't dangerous - just that they can't prove he broke the law.  Juries are emotional people and sanford isn't the brightest county...
And you're ok with an innocent man going to jail? I'd let him live on my block. I think you're just looking for a reason to justify sending him to jail instead of the truth which is the fear of certain people rioting if he's found innocent.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #423 on: July 10, 2013, 09:54:56 AM »
And you're ok with an innocent man going to jail? I'd let him live on my block. I think you're just looking for a reason to justify sending him to jail instead of the truth which is the fear of certain people rioting if he's found innocent.

Testify!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: July 10, 2013, 10:00:44 AM »

oh i am SO not worried about rioting if this happens.  People are too fcking lazy these days.  Their outlet is online.  They'll be on twitter bitching and all that, but rioting?  No way.  They're putting plans in place so they don't look incompetent, but if you've been to florida, it's 94 and hot and shitty every day this time of the year.  there will be a few fistfights between people trying to get "arrested protesting for trayvon" put on their resume, but riots like we saw for rodney king?  Not in a million years.  There are no heroes in this case - trayvon was a drug dealer and zimmerman had multiple arrests for pushing a cop, beating his wife then shooting a teenager after chasing him thru the yards.

Seriously, the only people talking about riots are the media - because msnbc and fox just LOVE the ratings of "oh will there be riots?"   

Seriously, fear of riots is silly to me on this one.  people are too lazy, it's too hot here, and they don't care about either person.  They'll bitch online, a few small incidents, period. 

NO WAY would I want zimmerman on my block.  he's gonna walk around for the rest of his life with a 9mm, begging for another justified shoot.   He'll see everyone as a threat and throw down at the drop of a hat.  I'm betting he will be back in troiuble inside 5 years.  he has a violent personality, loves drama, and if he gets to kill someone and walks, he'll have more drama again, count on it.