Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147663 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: OKAY NOW..... GEORGE ZIMMERMAN......GUILTY OR INNOCENT????
« Reply #475 on: July 10, 2013, 07:13:13 PM »
The whole trial was a farce played out for the media.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #476 on: July 10, 2013, 07:14:51 PM »
For those who think he is not guilty of a crime, does the idea that he started the fight, then shot the person he started the fight with, does that factor in at all?

If it doesn't factor, then why not start making dueling legal again, except you can start the duel, the person never agree to it, and murder them anyway.

I don't think there is any evidence he started the physical confrontation.   Because you follow someone doesn't mean you intend to fight them let alone shoot them. 
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #477 on: July 10, 2013, 07:15:17 PM »
Agreed. A mockery of the justice system.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #478 on: July 10, 2013, 07:25:27 PM »
 sadly this trial is more about americas race problem than what actually happened that day.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #479 on: July 10, 2013, 07:27:48 PM »
Ex-Sanford Police Chief Says He Was Pressured By City Officials To Arrest Zimmerman Even Though He Already Cleared Him Of Any Wrongdoing

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/10/justice/sanford-bill-lee-exclusive/index.html

And Once Trayvons' second father chimed in and made it about race - this case went to hell

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #480 on: July 10, 2013, 07:31:01 PM »
One of the salient points of the article is that the lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman as a matter of protocol not because he felt he was guilty as many people have been asserting here.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #481 on: July 10, 2013, 07:31:58 PM »
Obama is all over this case

No way he gets off

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: July 10, 2013, 07:34:08 PM »
Innocent or hung jury

its obvious that there is reasonable doubt, the prosecution switching up their theory of how the events unfolded shows reasonable doubt.

first trayvon was on bottom being beaten and now its maybe he was on top trying to pull away....::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #483 on: July 10, 2013, 07:34:39 PM »
One of the salient points of the article is that the lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman as a matter of protocol not because he felt he was guilty as many people have been asserting here.
Correction - as 240 has been saying since day 1.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #484 on: July 10, 2013, 07:36:11 PM »
Innocent or hung jury

its obvious that there is reasonable doubt, the prosecution switching up their theory of how the events unfolded shows reasonable doubt.

first trayvon was on bottom being beaten and now its maybe he was on top trying to pull away....::)
Agreed, the prosecution literally threw the case away for themselves, now they're trying to get the judge to throw in other charges because they suck so bad and they are praying to get something to stick so they don't look like complete idiots. It's pathetic. It makes me sad to know that these people are running our justice system.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #485 on: July 10, 2013, 07:40:34 PM »
Trayvon was walking home with SKITTLES and zimmerman the fucking neighborhood watch is out there with a GUN. Zimmerman is the reason he's dead. He brought the situation into play. He has the guise of doing the right thing by confronting this ''suspicious person'' armed with fucking nothing. If you don't think that's fucked up there is something wrong with you. Do you even understand this was the end of this kids life? I hope Zimmerman gets his head beat in mercilessly.

In court he gets away with it. Im sure he had probable cause or what the fuck ever you want to call confronting someone with a deadly weapon and killing them.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #486 on: July 10, 2013, 07:43:39 PM »
Trayvon was walking home with SKITTLES and zimmerman the fucking neighborhood watch is out there with a GUN. Zimmerman is the reason he's dead. He brought the situation into play. He has the guise of doing the right thing by confronting this ''suspicious person'' armed with fucking nothing. If you don't think that's fucked up there is something wrong with you. Do you even understand this was the end of this kids life? I hope Zimmerman gets his head beat in mercilessly.

In court he gets away with it im sure he had probable cause or what the fuck ever you want to call confronting someone with a deadly weapon and killing them.
You're arguing morality with your emotions (like a hormonal woman or high school stoner hippie). What he did was stupid, however Martin was just as stupid. Had he chose to just ignore or talk to the fat mexican like a normal person, he'd still be alive. They are both morons and one of them is dead. However, that doesn't automatically mean the fat mexican is guilty of murder.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #487 on: July 10, 2013, 07:44:58 PM »

In court he gets away with it im sure he had probable cause or what the fuck ever you want to call confronting someone with a deadly weapon and killing them.

You've committed a multitude of logical fallacies.
A

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #488 on: July 10, 2013, 07:48:33 PM »
Yeah i was a bit off logically but you bitches get my point so fuck off.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #489 on: July 10, 2013, 07:49:52 PM »
Yeah i was a bit off logically but you bitches get my point so fuck off.
Heh.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #490 on: July 10, 2013, 07:51:36 PM »
Shockwave was right i am stoned and i wanna know when the fuck logic became important on getbig? We're all serious now? Half this board is fuckign retarded and all the sudden were being critical? I don't give two shits if someone thinks i'm dumb and calls out ad hoc bro! Straw man bro! You get my point. What else post hoc ergo propter hoc? yeah i took english in college suck my balls i don';t care to recall all that. You're lucky youre not in front of me or i'd let my hands fly and run wild all over you twats.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #491 on: July 10, 2013, 07:51:46 PM »
Innocent.

Florida law says you are allowed to defend yourself with your gun if you are in danger. Like it or not, Travon engaged in a fight and paid the ultimate price. He was not in defense mode, he was in offense mode.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #492 on: July 10, 2013, 07:55:02 PM »
Shockwave was right i am stoned and i wanna know when the fuck logic became important on getbig? We're all serious now? Half this board is fuckign retarded and all the sudden were being critical? I don't give two shits if someone thinks i'm dumb and calls out ad hoc bro! Straw man bro! You get my point. What else post hoc ergo propter hoc? yeah i took english in college suck my balls i don';t care to recall all that. You're lucky youre not in front of me or i'd let my hands fly and run wild all over you twats.
Thats how we roll. Just when you think youve figured getbig out, you're wrong.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #493 on: July 10, 2013, 08:01:37 PM »
What are you in some higher class of getbig? Who the fuck is the ''we'' you speak of you smug asshole? This thread is an outrage.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #494 on: July 10, 2013, 08:15:11 PM »
Not guilty or hung jury. They won't get him on a big charge. They pushed too hard, and it will come back to haunt them. Zimmerman is an unlikeable fellow and they might of been able to pitch some thing like reckless endangerment or maybe negligent homicide, but not any of the harder charges.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: July 10, 2013, 08:15:50 PM »

This.  Any lawyer worth his salt would destroy the prosecution in this case.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: July 10, 2013, 08:17:19 PM »
whos gimmick are you?

have less than 1000 posts and your talking about what getbig is like?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: July 10, 2013, 08:18:04 PM »
Trayvon was walking home with SKITTLES

Talk about a bullshit cover story.   I bet he was reading a Bible while walking too.  ::)

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #498 on: July 10, 2013, 08:18:34 PM »
Whatever isn't going to cause a riot. The defense destroyed the prosecution but they'll find him guilty of something even though its not warranted. He didn't break any laws, the only thing he's guilty of is being stupid....and oh yeah, white.

He's not white champ.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #499 on: July 10, 2013, 08:20:56 PM »
Everyone in this thread that says he's guilty don't even know why he's guilty, besides the fact he's white.