Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 144947 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: OKAY NOW..... GEORGE ZIMMERMAN......GUILTY OR INNOCENT????
« Reply #775 on: July 11, 2013, 03:45:12 PM »
its Florida, Trayvon is lucky that the neighbors tolerated his presence, what with it being legal to gun down blacks of theyre caught trespassing on white streets.
Smallest *boom*

/can you not stop yourself!?   :-\

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #776 on: July 11, 2013, 03:48:08 PM »
its Florida, Trayvon is lucky that the neighbors tolerated his presence, what with it being legal to gun down blacks of theyre caught trespassing on white streets.

If Trayvon was an oriental kid named Melvin, he'd still be alive.  He would have spoken to Zimmerman and let him know he wasn't up to anything illegal.

When you haul off and beat the shit out of someone, you risk the chance that they may have a gun.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #777 on: July 11, 2013, 03:54:11 PM »
If Trayvon was an oriental kid named Melvin, he'd still be alive.  He would have spoken to Zimmerman and let him know he wasn't up to anything illegal.

When you haul off and beat the shit out of someone, you risk the chance that they may have a gun.

Stupid. That's the whole problem. I'm as White as they come, but if someone stopped me, and then later waylaid me after I tried to get away - if I didn't try to bash his brains out, I'd be an idiot.  You guys are morons.  ???

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #778 on: July 11, 2013, 03:57:09 PM »
Stupid. That's the whole problem. I'm as White as they come, but if someone stopped me, and then later waylaid me after I tried to get away - if I didn't try to bash his brains out, I'd be an idiot.  You guys are morons.  ???

I'm assuming Trayvon threw the first punch.

I've rarely seen a middle aged white guy start a fight with a black teenager.

I'm choosing to deal with reality....

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: wyhi gorilla in court zimmerman edition
« Reply #779 on: July 11, 2013, 04:04:12 PM »
It always comes down to b.eaners and blacks, doesn't it?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #780 on: July 11, 2013, 04:05:54 PM »
Who would you hit if you had to choose, the mexi-beast or the black jabba
A

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #781 on: July 11, 2013, 04:07:08 PM »
I dont like twinks.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #782 on: July 11, 2013, 04:08:39 PM »

Only George Zimmerman isnt a scared cracker, he is a Fat Spic/Beanner latino, so he could of easily threw the first punch, especially knowing he had back up in his back pocket in the form of a fire arm

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: July 11, 2013, 04:09:20 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #784 on: July 11, 2013, 04:11:22 PM »
Heard on a local radio show that the host (Larry Elder) spoke with a friend who is 32 year DA and according to him, this would have been rejected by almost any DA in the country. Zimmerman is getting fucked because of media hype...and oh yeah, Obama. Why? Because it all started with that fuckhead Obama saying "If I had a son he would look just like me" fucking racist bastard.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #785 on: July 11, 2013, 04:11:38 PM »

You mean the guy who had it, and then followed him to finally have it out!? I'm guessing community college, at best?  

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: July 11, 2013, 04:14:22 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #787 on: July 11, 2013, 04:15:14 PM »
Smallest *boom*

/can you not stop yourself!?   :-\
Are you seriously not grasping that I was playing along with you and Nails? You were seriously failing to grasp how I played right into your posts? Jesus dude maybe I really did give you too much credit.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #788 on: July 11, 2013, 04:15:19 PM »
Heard on a local radio show that the host (Larry Elder) spoke with a friend who is 32 year DA and according to him, this would have been rejected by almost any DA in the country. Zimmerman is getting fucked because of media hype...and oh yeah, Obama. Why? Because it all started with that fuckhead Obama saying "If I had a son he would look just like me" fucking racist bastard.

It is unbelievable that our president decided to make a murder trial into a political contest.  

But somehow that's not a news story.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #789 on: July 11, 2013, 04:15:32 PM »
See, there's your problem. And it's always been your problem, Coach. You 'hear' things but you don't have the IQ to 'think' these things through.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #790 on: July 11, 2013, 04:18:34 PM »
Sometimes Coach you amaze me...
The DA had to take this case, a dead unarmed 17 yr old, a armed man who was told to chill and stay in the car...
It was politicized not by Obama, even though he gave it some steam but by others.
Let's not make this about Obama...stop fitting Obama into everything.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #791 on: July 11, 2013, 04:19:08 PM »
Guilty of being a fat lazy coward who starts shit and then pulls a gun when he's getting his ass handed to him. A true piece of shit.

Very well said...but he'll get off with "not guilty"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: July 11, 2013, 04:20:40 PM »
Even under these circumstances we have to ask ourselves whether Martain would be justified attacking Zimmerman, a person he didnt know who was following him.

I think when a guy is obviously following you, it is justified to to get the jump on him....what are you supposaed to do...wait for the guy to kill you?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: July 11, 2013, 04:22:28 PM »
It just occured to me!

What if Trayvon found the golden skittle (sometimes they run that promotion for like $50,000 prize money) and Zimmerman heard him talking to that fat bitch on the phone about his luck....

The whole scene changes now, and you have Travon fighting for his possesions and his life!

;D ;D

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #794 on: July 11, 2013, 04:23:32 PM »
Only George Zimmerman isnt a scared cracker, he is a Fat Spic/Beanner latino, so he could of easily threw the first punch, especially knowing he had back up in his back pocket in the form of a fire arm

That doesn't make sense.

Zimmerman wanted to play detective, not fight Trayvon.  

Zimmerman would have to have known that he'd lose in a FAIR fight, and get messed up.  And that's what happened -- broken nose, etc.

The problem was, Trayvon evidently didn't know when Zimmerman had enough, and was evidently going to knock him out or kill him.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: July 11, 2013, 04:23:57 PM »
Resident racists GThing and andrewhatever doing alot of whining in this thread.

no whining at all.....

you fix your head yet?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #796 on: July 11, 2013, 04:23:58 PM »
Who would you hit if you had to choose, the mexi-beast or the black jabba
id probably cut my own wiener of and eat just so I wouldn't have to

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: July 11, 2013, 04:24:36 PM »

this 32 yr old DA would have been forced to resign  and a replacement would of brought zimmerman on charges

no way this case would of not gone to court

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #798 on: July 11, 2013, 04:25:02 PM »
FOOLS - this is just a distraction to keep your small brains occupied while the government rapes your mothers, wives and daughters.

Lets have a contest to guess whose gimmick this is

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #799 on: July 11, 2013, 04:29:44 PM »
That doesn't make sense.

Zimmerman wanted to play detective, not fight Trayvon.  

Zimmerman would have to have known that he'd lose in a FAIR fight, and get messed up.  And that's what happened -- broken nose, etc.

The problem was, Trayvon evidently didn't know when Zimmerman had enough, and was evidently going to knock him out or kill him.

So, you're saying that the weaker guy would have to know the stronger guy would give up because it might cost him his life. !? Cripes. Logic: Exit left, Heywood.    ::)