Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147587 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1575 on: July 14, 2013, 08:56:49 AM »
Yeah, an extensive diet (shredded) + adding a full beard + moustasche could change his total appearance

I heard there is a new book out that can help him with his weightloss.
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1576 on: July 14, 2013, 09:02:00 AM »
Shakira changes her hair color on a regular basis. She was a red-head in the late 90s.

I've seen Univision and HTV ("El Poder de la Musica"), which had girls that looked like Britney Spears-clones.

BTW, wouldn't Christina Aguilera also be a "White Hispanic"?

I know about Aguilera even in her natural state but not Shakira.  Now, it's a different story in the LA, because the definition is broader, but we are talking the states here.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1577 on: July 14, 2013, 09:23:07 AM »
I know about Aguilera even in her natural state but not Shakira.  Now, it's a different story in the LA, because the definition is broader, but we are talking the states here.

I'm just saying that the "White Hispanic" tag fits far better for Shakira and Aguilera than it does for George Zimmerman. His maternal uncle is named Jorge.

If you look as his mother's side of the family, there's no way anyone would call him white. But, because his dad is white, all that goes out the window, because the left wanted a racist white guy to have killed Martin.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #1578 on: July 14, 2013, 09:28:39 AM »
I'm just saying that the "White Hispanic" tag fits far better for Shakira and Aguilera than it does for George Zimmerman. His maternal uncle is named Jorge.

If you look as his mother's side of the family, there's no way anyone would call him white. But, because his dad is white, all that goes out the window, because the left wanted a racist white guy to have killed Martin.
and on facebook blacks are talking about killing whites. Posting pics of Nordic/Anglo type whites and how they want to kill them. What... no pics of Mexicans? Such racism and all in the open too.
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1579 on: July 14, 2013, 09:29:39 AM »

It only goes out the window when it's advantageous. Tiger woods is considered black by blacks and he received a ton of flak when he referred to himself as cabalasian.  But Zimmerman is a "white" Hispanic?  They needed to label him as a white Hispanic because to fit the evil white racist narrative they had created before seeing the guy.  By the way, Zimmerman self identifies as Hispanic.
A

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1580 on: July 14, 2013, 09:33:52 AM »
two of the lawyers were white hispanic. The one on the prosecution with the bald head and the one for the defence named diaz with the white hiar telling knock knock jokes. Gee... does Zimmerman look like either of those two? Black People want to kill so called whites... not Mexican =)
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1581 on: July 14, 2013, 09:58:08 AM »
its really weird that you would compare Trayvon to a guy who wa openly aggressive for no reason.....Trayvon was  simply walking home.....is that a crime?...how is it that in America, a kid walking home is murdered and you are okay with that???....you just don't get it
Trayvon ATTACKED an innocent man.  Why are you incapable of understanding this FACT?  You can`t just attack anyone you want.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1582 on: July 14, 2013, 10:01:24 AM »
One of the jurors was black. Yet I see all of the racist people saying they were all white and to kill them all ect...
X

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1583 on: July 14, 2013, 10:01:41 AM »
Trayvon ATTACKED an innocent man.  Why are you incapable of understanding this FACT?  You can`t just attack anyone you want.

Huh?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1584 on: July 14, 2013, 10:02:30 AM »
two of the lawyers were white hispanic. The one on the prosecution with the bald head and the one for the defence named diaz with the white hiar telling knock knock jokes. Gee... does Zimmerman look like either of those two? Black People want to kill so called whites... not Mexican =)
The knock knock joke guy is named Don West, he is NOT Hispanic. I like West.  He is highly agressive in the court room.

O`Mara is awesome too.  He reminds me of Christopher Walken.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1585 on: July 14, 2013, 10:03:14 AM »
Huh?
Did you not pay any attention whatsoever to the case?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1586 on: July 14, 2013, 10:04:14 AM »
This is a classic case of "who knows". This was a 50/50 case from the start. I am actually surprised Zimmerman got off, given the usual agenda.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1587 on: July 14, 2013, 10:04:29 AM »
The knock knock joke guy is named Don West, he is NOT Hispanic. I like West.  He is highly agressive in the court room.

O`Mara is awesome too.  He reminds me of Christopher Walken.

ok... thanks. I thougt he was diaz :)
X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1588 on: July 14, 2013, 10:05:22 AM »
ok... thanks. I thougt he was diaz :)

Did he look like a Diaz? :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1589 on: July 14, 2013, 10:06:07 AM »
This is a classic case of "who knows". This was a 50/50 case from the start. I am actually surprised Zimmerman got off, given the usual agenda.
No it wasn`t.  Pay attention to the facts and the evidence why don`t ya.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1590 on: July 14, 2013, 10:06:16 AM »
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1591 on: July 14, 2013, 10:06:34 AM »
 :)
a

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1592 on: July 14, 2013, 10:07:15 AM »
Did you not pay any attention whatsoever to the case?

Do you express any thoughts that don't immediately devolve into non-sequiturs?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1593 on: July 14, 2013, 10:38:25 AM »
Do you express any thoughts that don't immediately devolve into non-sequiturs?
Thats precisely your modus operandi.  Either that, or you just are a moron on this issue.  (did it happen again?)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1594 on: July 14, 2013, 11:08:51 AM »
He will be back because the neegas will be after him hence the gun will return, his life will be hell here on out.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1595 on: July 14, 2013, 11:11:31 AM »
He will be back because the neegas will be after him hence the gun will return, his life will be hell here on out.

Domestic abuse will be his undoing.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1596 on: July 14, 2013, 11:13:54 AM »
No it wasn`t.  Pay attention to the facts and the evidence why don`t ya.
Adonis, I love ya but we just don't know. There were only two people there: Martin and Zimmerman. Like I said, It was a 50/50 case.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: July 14, 2013, 11:19:01 AM »
its really weird that you would compare Trayvon to a guy who wa openly aggressive for no reason.....Trayvon was  simply walking home.....is that a crime?...how is it that in America, a kid walking home is murdered and you are okay with that???....you just don't get it
except that he beat up zimmerman for no reason, I mean other than that the kid was an absolute fucking saint...

dumb ass

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1598 on: July 14, 2013, 11:27:25 AM »
except that he beat up zimmerman for no reason,

Um, if I chase you two blocks thru the night, that is kinda a reason for you to punch me in the face.

If it happned at the truck, yes, that's no reason.  But he was creepin, dude.  Zimm was justified in shooting trayvon once on the ground - but trayvon attacking for NO REASON?  A mfer was following him, chasing his ass.  that's a reason.  Be reasonable, dude.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1599 on: July 14, 2013, 11:29:53 AM »
Um, if I chase you two blocks thru the night, that is kinda a reason for you to punch me in the face.

If it happned at the truck, yes, that's no reason.  But he was creepin, dude.  Zimm was justified in shooting trayvon once on the ground - but trayvon attacking for NO REASON?  A mfer was following him, chasing his ass.  that's a reason.  Be reasonable, dude.
one you wouldnt have to chase me b/c I wouldnt run, I would stand there like a normal human being and if you wanted to talk to me I would talk to you.

2 if I did run, I wouldnt turn around and decided to confront you after getting away....

have you ever seen a person looking at you and run away 240?

after doing so if you have did you think it was a good idea to turn around find him and then confront him?