Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147758 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Remember this about Zimm?
« Reply #1625 on: July 14, 2013, 04:17:39 PM »
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/12/06/zimmerman-files-suit-against-nbc-defamation

Zimmerman sues NBC for defamation

George Zimmerman is charged with second-degree murder for shooting Trayvon Martin

Zimmerman's attorneys filed a lawsuit Thursday against NBC for allegedly making their client look like he targeted Martin because of his race

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Remember this about Zimm?
« Reply #1626 on: July 14, 2013, 04:20:10 PM »

Method101

• Getbig V
A Topic for Parker, Wiggs and G_thang.
« Reply #1627 on: July 14, 2013, 04:25:28 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1628 on: July 14, 2013, 05:06:57 PM »
Black people will come after him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1629 on: July 14, 2013, 05:26:22 PM »
none of the recordings picked up that line of text from him.   They heard grass shuffling and the screams and shots, but none of those threats.

They may have been some of the details his lawyer admits he embellished.  However, such a threat makes that shooting legal ;)  So it makes sense a guy with his education on logal shootings would add it.  He just didn't count on the 911 recordings not picking it up. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1630 on: July 14, 2013, 05:53:19 PM »
This is still going?

Treyvon was trespassing his ass through a gated community, one that'd seen multiple break-ins and one home invasion in recent memory.

Porky Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch coordinator for that community.  Some scuzzy kid dressed in gang-banger clothing shows up IN that community, where he clearly doesn't belong, darting here and there to try and avoid detection, is going to catch ANY neighborhood watchman's notice.

This is painfully simple stuff, folks.  You can cite Zimmerman's 9-11 call all you like; they don't issue orders, and when you're dealing with a seedy customer, "waiting for the cops" is usually waiting for the aftermath of another fucking crime.  (Remember:  this gated community had been the victim of several crimes in a short period before Treyvon came creeping around.)

Zimms got a little full of himself and followed the gangbanger wannabe (doubt me?  See his pics of guns and pot-smoking on FB).  He probably should've simply waited for the cops to show up and question Jicquan (I'm sorry, I mean, Trayvon \... those retarded-assed, ignorant efforts at "Africanizing" some black kids' names still strikes me as practically-brain dead dumb, ignorant or both.  Has any, and I mean ANY, other ethnicity in the recorded world decided it'd somehow be cool to completely mangle existing names in an effort to relate to "yo peoples" -- something which, in and of itself, SCREAMS racism louder than a million megaphones.  If I was a black dude and didn't want to inherent my massa's name, I'd move back to Africa and try to make that shithole a better place.  Funny, again, how so many black folks talk about the "glory" of Africa yet even visiting their ancestral stomping grounds is a MAJOR no-go!).  

I am also amazed at the so-called "civil rights" organizations and their reactions to this verdict.  That crab-eyed, cocksucking idiot Jesse Jackson will spin, strawmander and twist every bit of this "oh so injust trial" into, miraculously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, him taking up donations.  Sharpton is a hair smarter but he'll do the same shit.  

What will become of that money, that -- with all respect to my friends here -- a predominantly self-loathing, wealthy liberals will donate?  Adam already said it.  The NAACP of Swindlers will launder the money through their insane "talkback" churches and corrupt pastors (anyone remember that guy Obama liked who said, "God damn America!"?), and some of that will probably filter back into Da Communidty.  Only it will be pissed away in hateful, racist riots which will be swiftly squashed by cops of various ethnicities.

Poor player ... life's but a walking shadow.  It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound of fury, signifying ... nothing.

P.S. -- I don't mean to pick on Rob, but dude, stop being such a fucking drama queen.  Zimmerman will heretofore live a life in relative, and perhaps complete, EXILE.  You are foolish to expect him to walk Floridian streets with a concealed-carry permit and menace every youngster he came across, even when tons of black people have his number and are just itching for a [far from] legal excuse to seek revenge on the man?

NO:  a rational mind foresees Zimm following the Casey Anthony route.  Like her, he will simply disappear.  He won't be as broke as she, but all these ideas of him hanging around FL and menacing kids ...

I'm sorry, but that is fucking NUTS.  If you think he'd track your kids they way he did Treyvon, 240, I'd like to hear why.  Do they break their way into gated communities?  Do they dart between yards all suspicious-like?  Do they dress like gang-bangers?  And do they do all this in areas which were recently violated with two or more examples of serious criminal activity?

You speak of your kids as if they live in a gated community, and Zimms might be their watchdog.  Frankly, what do you have to worry about?  Your kids belong in that community, they're not dressed as thugs, they aren't elusive upon questioning and I'd bet good money that they wouldn't attack the community watchdog and say, "You're gonna die tonight, guy."

Yeah, that Treyvon ... a real innocent who just happened to be the wrong place at the wrong time.  "You're gonna DIE TONIGHT, guy!"  

Meltdown

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: A Topic for Parker, Wiggs and G_thang.
« Reply #1631 on: July 14, 2013, 05:53:22 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1632 on: July 14, 2013, 06:00:10 PM »
 ::)

The case is an adult chasing a kid in the dark.  The kid balled up and took on the adult.  The adult bitched out and killed the kid. I could give a FUCK about black, white, asian and latino, dumbass.

I look forward to the Aaron Hernandez case, since it's more interesting, and I didn't follow the above mentioned, because the whole proceedings were North American bullshit.

Case was as wack as the O'Jay case.  

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1633 on: July 14, 2013, 06:05:27 PM »
Whole lotta haters on this board. May your family be brutally slain.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1634 on: July 14, 2013, 06:05:51 PM »
E-KUL:

If you're reading this......suck my George Zimmerman fan club cock you limp wristed fag/got.

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1635 on: July 14, 2013, 06:14:48 PM »
none of the recordings picked up that line of text from him.   They heard grass shuffling and the screams and shots, but none of those threats.

They may have been some of the details his lawyer admits he embellished.  However, such a threat makes that shooting legal ;)  So it makes sense a guy with his education on logal shootings would add it.  He just didn't count on the 911 recordings not picking it up. 
How many shots did they hear ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1636 on: July 14, 2013, 06:23:11 PM »
Bodybuilding related...

The Idol

« Reply #1637 on: July 14, 2013, 06:31:11 PM »
::)

The case is an adult chasing a kid in the dark.  The kid balled up and took on the adult.  The adult bitched out and killed the kid. I could give a FUCK about black, white, asian and latino, dumbass.

I look forward to the Aaron Hernandez case, since it's more interesting, and I didn't follow the above mentioned, because the whole proceedings were North American bullshit.

Case was as wack as the O'Jay case.  
A lot of big talk coming from a timid little white guy. Do your pals on Getbig.com know you're not really a spook?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1638 on: July 14, 2013, 06:31:53 PM »
A lot of big talk coming from a timid little white guy. Do your pals on Getbig.com know you're not really a spook?

I don't understand why someone would want to pretend to be black. Don't make sense at all.

The Idol

« Reply #1639 on: July 14, 2013, 06:33:49 PM »
I don't understand why someone would want to pretend to be black. Don't make sense at all.
He pretends to be some kind of afro-latino know it all. Always carrying on about brazilian broads and latina chicks. Reality is he's a white dude who can't even get laid.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1640 on: July 14, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »
How many shots did they hear ???

the one gunshot.  also the 3-4 shots of jack that zimmerman probably consumed prior to going to Target shopping that night.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #1641 on: July 14, 2013, 06:41:04 PM »
the one gunshot.  also the 3-4 shots of jack that zimmerman probably consumed prior to going to Target shopping that night.

What's the downside....one less ahole we have to house and feed in prison...Zimmy needs a state hunting license!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1642 on: July 14, 2013, 06:48:54 PM »
What's the downside....one less ahole we have to house and feed in prison...Zimmy needs a state hunting license!

trayvon's brother about to graduate from college.   trayvon's mom has a bachelors degree.

He was only in his junior year, but trayvon probably would have gone to college. 

Zimmerman flunked outta school, felony arrest/plead down for assaulting a cop... domestic abuse for punching wife allegations... the underage sex thing...

So maybe lock em both up... zimm ain't exactly a productive member of society.  He will hide for a few years, get bored, and find more drama.  All those arrests in his 20s, that's a little past being wild while you're young.  Dude likes violence and drama.  some people do.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1643 on: July 14, 2013, 06:49:51 PM »

Have you checked your estrogen levels recently?  Based on your illogical and emotionally driven posts in this thread I think you should definitely get a blood test ASAP.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1644 on: July 14, 2013, 06:52:23 PM »
;D.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #1645 on: July 14, 2013, 06:55:24 PM »

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1646 on: July 14, 2013, 06:55:31 PM »

Maybe because G_Thang hates his short stature Latino roots and desperately yearns to be a tall, tough black guy?
all drugs - TPPIIP

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1647 on: July 14, 2013, 06:56:13 PM »
This is still going?

Treyvon was trespassing his ass through a gated community, one that'd seen multiple break-ins and one home invasion in recent memory.

Porky Zimmerman was the neighborhood watch coordinator for that community.  Some scuzzy kid dressed in gang-banger clothing shows up IN that community, where he clearly doesn't belong, darting here and there to try and avoid detection, is going to catch ANY neighborhood watchman's notice.

This is painfully simple stuff, folks.  You can cite Zimmerman's 9-11 call all you like; they don't issue orders, and when you're dealing with a seedy customer, "waiting for the cops" is usually waiting for the aftermath of another fucking crime.  (Remember:  this gated community had been the victim of several crimes in a short period before Treyvon came creeping around.)

Zimms got a little full of himself and followed the gangbanger wannabe (doubt me?  See his pics of guns and pot-smoking on FB).  He probably should've simply waited for the cops to show up and question Jicquan (I'm sorry, I mean, Trayvon \... those retarded-assed, ignorant efforts at "Africanizing" some black kids' names still strikes me as practically-brain dead dumb, ignorant or both.  Has any, and I mean ANY, other ethnicity in the recorded world decided it'd somehow be cool to completely mangle existing names in an effort to relate to "yo peoples" -- something which, in and of itself, SCREAMS racism louder than a million megaphones.  If I was a black dude and didn't want to inherent my massa's name, I'd move back to Africa and try to make that shithole a better place.  Funny, again, how so many black folks talk about the "glory" of Africa yet even visiting their ancestral stomping grounds is a MAJOR no-go!).  

I am also amazed at the so-called "civil rights" organizations and their reactions to this verdict.  That crab-eyed, cocksucking idiot Jesse Jackson will spin, strawmander and twist every bit of this "oh so injust trial" into, miraculously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, him taking up donations.  Sharpton is a hair smarter but he'll do the same shit.  

What will become of that money, that -- with all respect to my friends here -- a predominantly self-loathing, wealthy liberals will donate?  Adam already said it.  The NAACP of Swindlers will launder the money through their insane "talkback" churches and corrupt pastors (anyone remember that guy Obama liked who said, "God damn America!"?), and some of that will probably filter back into Da Communidty.  Only it will be pissed away in hateful, racist riots which will be swiftly squashed by cops of various ethnicities.

Poor player ... life's but a walking shadow.  It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound of fury, signifying ... nothing.

P.S. -- I don't mean to pick on Rob, but dude, stop being such a fucking drama queen.  Zimmerman will heretofore live a life in relative, and perhaps complete, EXILE.  You are foolish to expect him to walk Floridian streets with a concealed-carry permit and menace every youngster he came across, even when tons of black people have his number and are just itching for a [far from] legal excuse to seek revenge on the man?

NO:  a rational mind foresees Zimm following the Casey Anthony route.  Like her, he will simply disappear.  He won't be as broke as she, but all these ideas of him hanging around FL and menacing kids ...

I'm sorry, but that is fucking NUTS.  If you think he'd track your kids they way he did Treyvon, 240, I'd like to hear why.  Do they break their way into gated communities?  Do they dart between yards all suspicious-like?  Do they dress like gang-bangers?  And do they do all this in areas which were recently violated with two or more examples of serious criminal activity?

You speak of your kids as if they live in a gated community, and Zimms might be their watchdog.  Frankly, what do you have to worry about?  Your kids belong in that community, they're not dressed as thugs, they aren't elusive upon questioning and I'd bet good money that they wouldn't attack the community watchdog and say, "You're gonna die tonight, guy."

Yeah, that Treyvon ... a real innocent who just happened to be the wrong place at the wrong time.  "You're gonna DIE TONIGHT, guy!"  

Dude...you lost credibility in your first sentence...Trayvon lived in the development with his dad..he wasn't "trespassing" as you put it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1648 on: July 14, 2013, 07:01:26 PM »
Dude...you lost credibility in your first sentence...Trayvon lived in the development with his dad..he wasn't "trespassing" as you put it

False.  It wqs the fiance place.   Ashtray was dead by 20 regardless.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1649 on: July 14, 2013, 07:06:14 PM »
This is still going?

Very good post, well said