Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147688 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1675 on: July 15, 2013, 09:59:38 AM »
it didnt matter what she did, the not guilty verdict was already decided upon a year ago by the higher ups...........you forget all these judges, prosecutors, defense attorneys, they all joke and laugh, go to lunch together, etc.........behind closed doors, it was all planned.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1676 on: July 15, 2013, 10:03:25 AM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/lawyer-i-hope-george-zimmerman-has-the-money-to-pay-us-someday-2013-7

LOL - What did Zimm do w all the money he raised? 

A high profile case with a favorable outcome, that's more than Zimmerman can ever pay him.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1677 on: July 15, 2013, 10:05:50 AM »
it didnt matter what she did, the not guilty verdict was already decided upon a year ago by the higher ups...........you forget all these judges, prosecutors, defense attorneys, they all joke and laugh, go to lunch together, etc.........behind closed doors, it was all planned.

Funny you said this.  But I watched the verdict reading Live and before the judge read it they panned to Zim and he had a soft smile on his face and I thought this fucker is going to be innocent.  Sure enough the Judge read it and said Not Guilty.  Now I don't know if they told them in advance to not celebrate and cause an uproar or if they just knew.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1678 on: July 15, 2013, 10:16:30 AM »
the "hierarchy";

rich people of any color
white people
asians
wetbacks
muslims
"black" "people"
animals
romanian

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1679 on: July 15, 2013, 10:19:41 AM »
the "hierarchy";

rich people of any color
white people
asians
wetbacks
muslims
"black" "people"
animals
romanian

LOL

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1680 on: July 15, 2013, 10:21:32 AM »

this was posted over a year ago

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1681 on: July 15, 2013, 10:24:45 AM »
Race card debate.

Innocent white ppl killed / stabed / raped / house invaded on a daily basis but who care they're white.

So black ppl are going to do what they do the best in that case, increasing race card power, protesting, rioting, stealing air jordan and plasma tv to protest against.

Am i the only normal person who see they're is something wrong ?
This shit will never end, as long as average white ppl (generally non racist, not involved in slavery/kkk etc) will support responsability of the failure of a majority of black ppl.
It's not the crack, it's not the single mother tradition, it's not the gang shit, it's not illetrism or lack of will power, it's white ppl.

It's the same thing in France with arab.

asstropin

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1682 on: July 15, 2013, 10:26:51 AM »
whats wrong is american people still falling for the divide and conquer tactics of the NWO

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1683 on: July 15, 2013, 10:27:15 AM »
Race card debate.

Innocent white ppl killed / stabed / raped / house invaded on a daily basis but who care they're white.

So black ppl are going to do what they do the best in that case, increasing race card power, protesting, rioting, stealing air jordan and plasma tv to protest against.

I said it previously and will say it again, the "hierarchy" will never change, neither the hypocrisy. We all recognize naturally who is above who. These poor animals can riot all they want, it wont change much their place in the natural , animal, hierarchy, in the normal order of things. Rich black people dont give a fuck about tryavon martin and the "hoods", they know better. Work, earn money, rise in the social lader and soon you dont give a fuck about the "white"/"black" trash, ie, the lower social classes.  It s all a question of class struggle first and foremost.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1684 on: July 15, 2013, 10:27:56 AM »
whats wrong is american people still falling for the divide and conquer tactics of the NWO
shut your mouth you fucking retarded fatass. There is no conspiracy, some people are just dumber than others, this fact suffices to explain why some people are above others.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1685 on: July 15, 2013, 10:30:54 AM »
gooberman............... .you can choose to be awake or choose to stay asleep
http://www.infowars.com/study-conspiracy-theorists-sane-government-dupes-crazy-hostile/

maybe you should change your handle to duperman

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1686 on: July 15, 2013, 10:31:39 AM »
Race card debate.

You can expand that to the dozens of shootings every weekend by blacks on blacks.  Their culture is hand-guns.  Watching the news, you'd think they were the most peaceful people on the planet.  The truth is, in many cities they are actively shooting each other on a daily basis.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1687 on: July 15, 2013, 10:32:22 AM »
gooberman................you can choose to be awake or choose to stay asleep
http://www.infowars.com/study-conspiracy-theorists-sane-government-dupes-crazy-hostile/
rofl. What, you mean rich, educated, powerful people stick together at the top of the human social pyramid, lead and decide of the fate and options of dumber, poorer people in the human specie?!

OMG! this is a... CONSPIRACY!   ::)  Fucking retard.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1688 on: July 15, 2013, 10:34:38 AM »
maybe you should just face it, everything theyve told you all your life, and led you to believe in the materialistic illusion has eroded your brain heart and soul, and you cant even think for yourself! Guuberman, duperman

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1689 on: July 15, 2013, 10:37:48 AM »
I said it previously and will say it again, the "hierarchy" will never change, neither the hypocrisy. We all recognize naturally who is above who. These poor animals can riot all they want, it wont change much their place in the natural , animal, hierarchy, in the normal order of things. Rich black people dont give a fuck about tryavon martin and the "hoods", they know better. Work, earn money, rise in the social lader and soon you dont give a fuck about the "white"/"black" trash, ie, the lower social classes.  It s all a question of class struggle first and foremost.

yep.
my black gf told me the same thing, she got a master degre, she studied with few black female, all got a master degree, all dated black guy, all are now single mother from black guy already father. They were smart enough to study well, but on a social point of view they're still dumb.
it"s like a malediction.
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1690 on: July 15, 2013, 10:39:12 AM »
You can expand that to the dozens of shootings every weekend by blacks on blacks.  Their culture is hand-guns.  Watching the news, you'd think they were the most peaceful people on the planet.  The truth is, in many cities they are actively shooting each other on a daily basis.

i'm agree with you, i forget the black to black crime. They can't stand other black ppl, so what about white ppl...
asstropin

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1691 on: July 15, 2013, 10:48:25 AM »
I know a lot of black women who mix with white men because they subconsciously know it s the best for the eventual offsprings. Their genes have better odds of survival if they "whiten" them. Most of these black women are often religious, either catholic or protestant. Still, they are an extreme minority. Also, not many white men want black women... Educated black males who date white women also exist, but their couples fail more often due to the black man 's genes taking over. You have low lives black women with white men, low lives black men with white women, and then you have educated white men with black women, and educated black men with white women. The difference between succesful unions and failed ones? The level of education, spirituality.

Which means it's all a matter of intelligence, not skin color, in the first place. Still, there are more dumb people with a colored, dark skin, than white ones, for historical, anthropological reasons.
Smart people of all colors stick together, and dumb people of all colors stick together.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1692 on: July 15, 2013, 10:50:08 AM »
i'm agree with you, i forget the black to black crime. They can't stand other black ppl, so what about white ppl...

They don't seem to be able to "connect the dots."

The reason why Zimmerman went after a black kid who appeared suspicious is because so many black kids out at night are up to no good. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1693 on: July 15, 2013, 10:56:26 AM »
They don't seem to be able to "connect the dots."

The reason why Zimmerman went after a black kid who appeared suspicious is because so many black kids out at night are up to no good. 
Well, the jury declared him innocent so somewhat they came to the same conclusion.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1694 on: July 15, 2013, 10:56:38 AM »
How funny would it be if Zim capped another black guy who tried to retaliate.  HAHA

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1695 on: July 15, 2013, 10:57:38 AM »
How funny would it be if Zim capped another black guy who tried to retaliate.  HAHA

;D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #1696 on: July 15, 2013, 11:42:39 AM »

two more for a hat-trick

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1698 on: July 15, 2013, 11:50:13 AM »
This guy won. He can now go back to his life of beating his wife, driving around in his van, and calling 911 on kids playing kickball in the streets. More power to him.
a

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1699 on: July 15, 2013, 11:57:20 AM »
Looks like a sociopath, but can't blame him for self defense.