Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147636 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1725 on: July 15, 2013, 05:25:03 PM »
oh, brother  ::)

if it's so much better in other countries, you're free to go

they'd love your monkey ass in Syria

again....I love the racial stuff from you.....continue....its proves my point as to how dumb you really are

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1726 on: July 15, 2013, 05:31:07 PM »
he was bounced from police consideration in FL for credit & of course, the criminal charges (battery on LEO, resisting with violence, domestic violence).

he won't be a cop.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1727 on: July 15, 2013, 05:31:23 PM »
this is the most insulting thing you've ever said.....almost any black man living in American understand racism on a level you will never fathom....not minimizing what happened to you of course

Bullshit.  You whine about racism but has any of that happened to you?  I don't mean someone you heard about, read about or an distant relative, I mean you.  Have you ever witness a pack of black people beat a tiny Asian kid until he was covered in blood simply because he was not black, laughing while they did it?  I bet you haven't.  Well I have.
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #1728 on: July 15, 2013, 05:32:53 PM »
Bullshit.  You whine about racism but has any of that happened to you?  I don't mean someone you heard about, read about or an distant relative, I mean you.  Have you ever witness a pack of black people beat a tiny Asian kid until he was covered in blood simply because he was not black, laughing while they did it?  I bet you haven't.  Well I have.

Carlton from The Fresh Prince didn't win enough Emmy Awards.  That is what happened to "Andre"
K

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1729 on: July 15, 2013, 05:34:46 PM »
Carlton from The Fresh Prince didn't win enough Emmy Awards.  That is what happened to "Andre"

I'm not sure he even grew up in the black community because he sure as hell doesn't know what it's like.  I could give you dozens of examples.  I've lived in a poor white rural area and a predominantly black urban area and there is no comparison.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1730 on: July 15, 2013, 05:45:11 PM »
Bernie Goldberg speaking the truth on Fox News right now regarding Racial profiling.  It would be very foolish not to be more suspicious of black people. "Anytime an interracial crime is committed, there's an overwhelming chance that the victim is white.  What an inconvenient truth."

Very refreshing to hear on the MSM.

Never thought I would say it, but good for Fox News.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1731 on: July 15, 2013, 05:47:41 PM »
Bernie Goldberg speaking the truth on Fox News right now. "Anytime an interracial crime is commuted, there's an overwhelming chance that the victim is white.  What an inconvenient truth."

Very refreshing to hear on the MSM.

Never thought I would say it, but good for Fox News.

Racial persecution is like a fucking religion for some people.  They always want to point out the sins of others but never point the finger at themselves.  
A

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1732 on: July 15, 2013, 06:30:06 PM »
Anytime there are 5 separate shootings during an MLK Day Parade, I always profile black people.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1733 on: July 15, 2013, 06:38:55 PM »
all of this is just an excuse for poor people with nothing in their lives to "celebrate" reunite" and break some shit so it eases their frustration for being the garbage of mankind. Nothing will change, it is completely useless, un productive but it makes them feel better and it makes richer people laugh because they know how vain it is.

Go for it, break some shit, get arrested, kill people, you re still at the bottom of the pyramid at the end of the day, and you just reinforced the opinion people in a higher position have of you. You even make them feel better about their lives.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1734 on: July 15, 2013, 06:39:54 PM »
all of this is just an excuse for poor people with nothing in their lives to "celebrate" reunite" and break some shit so it eases their frustration for being the garbage of mankind. Nothing will change, it is completely useless, un productive but it makes them feel better and it makes richer people laugh because they know how vain it is.

Go for it, break some shit, get arrested, kill people, you re still at the bottom of the pyramid at the end of the day, and you just reinforced the opinion people in a higher position have of you. You even make them feel better about their lives.

Do you hit your wife?
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1735 on: July 15, 2013, 07:28:43 PM »
Do you hit your wife?

You remind me of a sane, likeable version of garebear... lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1737 on: July 15, 2013, 07:35:41 PM »
You remind me of a sane, likeable version of garebear... lol

I don't know how I feel about that comparison  ;D  You forgot Im a non-pedo
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1738 on: July 15, 2013, 07:41:34 PM »
I don't know how I feel about that comparison  ;D  You forgot Im a non-pedo

Sorry bro, definitely!!  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1739 on: July 15, 2013, 07:42:10 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1743 on: July 15, 2013, 11:39:48 PM »
I bet zimmerman crushed a an x-large pizza by himself for beakfast and a 2 liter cola to wash it down

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1744 on: July 16, 2013, 01:08:23 AM »

I guess you were that tiny Asian kid..... ;)....people get beat up all over the U.S and across the world by people of different races.....and yes I have witnessed discrimination/racism and have lots of anecdotal evidence of such by friends, co-workers colleagues and peers.....even white women complain about you guys...so come off it with your faggotry

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1745 on: July 16, 2013, 01:09:25 AM »
Carlton from The Fresh Prince didn't win enough Emmy Awards.  That is what happened to "Andre"

me thinks you are still trying to get me to send you pictures of the BBC...won't work...keep stalking

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1746 on: July 16, 2013, 01:10:17 AM »
Racial persecution is like a fucking religion for some people.  They always want to point out the sins of others but never point the finger at themselves.  

pot meet kettle

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1747 on: July 16, 2013, 01:11:02 AM »
Anytime there are 5 separate shootings during an MLK Day Parade, I always profile black people.

your mother does too....to find out who has the biggest cock

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1748 on: July 16, 2013, 01:12:39 AM »

This is hilarious..Im happy that Getbig gives you a forum to rant your racial nonsense.....feel better now?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V