Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147586 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1775 on: July 16, 2013, 02:04:15 PM »
Correction:  math teacher and social work supervisor....God knows what you are

LOL - you are reaching Goodrum territory lately 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1776 on: July 16, 2013, 04:19:11 PM »
LOL - you are reaching Goodrum territory lately 

Goodrum has more going on than you......you still claiming to be a lawyer????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1777 on: July 16, 2013, 04:19:52 PM »
:o

Truly scary sign of the times... lol

for you it is scary......I have a job

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #1778 on: July 16, 2013, 05:20:31 PM »
Still don't have any experiences to share?  I didn't think you would.  You're just a fake suburban corn ball brotha coasting off fumes from the long ended rights era.  You're a self-righteous racist, homophobe and misogynist.  You make light of a serious hate crime and you spew homophobia constantly.

Other than that andre is pretty damn funny at times so ya gotta take the good with the bad.  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1779 on: July 16, 2013, 05:21:59 PM »
for you it is scary......I have a job

Affirmative Action at work, you should be very grateful that my people provide for you.  8)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1780 on: July 16, 2013, 05:36:38 PM »
Andre doesn't even realize Tu is talking about people like him.

I am not talking about Andre... I don't know him.

But I am certainly saying that today's black community doesn't know shit.

They don't know anything about oppression and all of the work that people like Dr. King did, is being wasted... He would be ashamed.

My parents and grandparents fought so that I and my cousins and relatives could go to college and get an education and they run around talking ebonics EVERYWHERE... When was the last time you heard a doctor or a lawyer talk like 90% of the black community?

Then they talk about how they are oppressed? Oppressed by THEIR OWN ignorance.

Makes me ashamed. My grandmother and grandfather and mother did not fight through the 60s and my parents did not live with the stares and comments and, at times, with the loss of business just to have shit like that.

Every day they taught me the value of an education and about being something.

I have a couple of cousins who call me a sell out... fuck them... They had every opportunity and all they did was squander it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1781 on: July 16, 2013, 05:44:21 PM »

My parents and grandparents fought so that I and my cousins and relatives could go to college and get an education and they run around talking ebonics EVERYWHERE... When was the last time you heard a doctor or a lawyer talk like 90% of the black community?

maybe parents should have raised them better too. How many parents only focus on work and money thinking they figured it all out and see their kids waste it all away?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1782 on: July 16, 2013, 05:49:29 PM »
maybe parents should have raised them better too. How many parents only focus on work and money thinking they figured it all out and see their kids waste it all away?

Perhaps, and I have my own issues there, but that doesn't change the fact that some people need to be self motivated and try to be something other than a damn "thug".

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #1783 on: July 16, 2013, 07:54:24 PM »
Arpaio - another person who doesn't coddle the poor little thugs who break the law...and the libtards hate him for it. 

Arpaio - another power-tripping faux-tough idiot who considers himself above everyone and fails to uphold the letter of the law almost as often as he fails to uphold its spirit.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1784 on: July 16, 2013, 08:40:36 PM »
and fails to uphold the letter of the law almost as often as he fails to uphold its spirit.

Can you be more specific?

???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1785 on: July 16, 2013, 08:45:10 PM »
Still ???
I thought it was time to move on? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1786 on: July 16, 2013, 08:46:27 PM »
Arpaio - another power-tripping faux-tough idiot who considers himself above everyone and fails to uphold the letter of the law almost as often as he fails to uphold its spirit.

Bullshit.....the DOJ has done everything they can to shutdown Arpaio because he does enforce the laws as they're written. Holder and Napolitano should be tried for treason.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Trayvoning....
« Reply #1788 on: July 16, 2013, 09:46:43 PM »
You'd think the kids would be Latin, since the Spic/Negro Wars are upon us.  ::)

I can't wait for the media to try explain the Hernandez Case with those negros around him, even at the shooting scene.  ::)

But it's white males.

Who would have figured?  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1789 on: July 16, 2013, 09:47:52 PM »

But it's white males.

Who would have figured?  ::)

x2

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1790 on: July 16, 2013, 10:17:05 PM »
x2

We must stop the white menace, etc?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1791 on: July 17, 2013, 03:59:45 PM »
Clearly Trayvon was on top of Zimmerpig you can see all the blood on zimmermans shirt from the front after  he put a bullet in his Heart

and you can also see all the dirt and grass stains on the back of his jacket and jeans as they wrestled on the rainy wet grass and concrete  

muddy wet grass after raining all day

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1792 on: July 17, 2013, 04:38:10 PM »
Affirmative Action at work, you should be very grateful that my people provide for you.  8)

just like white privilege at work in your case right???...thats the only way you'd ever be working

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1793 on: July 17, 2013, 04:39:45 PM »
Perhaps, and I have my own issues there, but that doesn't change the fact that some people need to be self motivated and try to be something other than a damn "thug".

agree a million percent

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1794 on: July 17, 2013, 04:39:55 PM »
Is he 5'.00 tall?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1795 on: July 17, 2013, 04:41:01 PM »
Clearly Trayvon was on top of Zimmerpig you can see all the blood on zimmermans shirt from the front after  he put a bullet in his Heart

and you can also see all the dirt and grass stains on the back of his jacket and jeans as they wrestled on the rainy wet grass and concrete  

muddy wet grass after raining all day

awesome detective work my friend....good job ;)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1796 on: July 17, 2013, 04:51:48 PM »
 :)
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1798 on: July 17, 2013, 05:38:16 PM »
The Top 10 Myths Surrounding the Trial of George Zimmerman
Category: Web News Plus   Created on Monday, Jul 15 Hits: 1056

The Top 10 Myths Surrounding the Trial of George Zimmerman

1. Zimmerman was told by police not to get out of his car.

Fact: When Zimmerman called police he was already out of his car. Zimmerman never returned to his car even after calling police. While speaking with the 911 operator, the operator asked “Are you following him?” Zimmerman:”Yes.” Operator: “We don’t need you to do that.” At no time was Zimmerman ordered not to get out of his car. The 911 operator has since admitted that 911 operators have no authority to deny a citizen’s pursuit of another while reporting a suspected crime. Also, the 911 operator in this case was not a police officer.

2. Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon Martin.

Fact: During the 911 call Zimmerman only indicated what he believed Trayvon’s race was when asked by the 911 operator. He actually answered with a lack of certainty as to Martin’s race. While on the phone with 911, Zimmerman indicated that Trayvon was walking back toward him. At that time he got close enough for Zimmerman to see that he was a black male and so indicated to the operator.

Zimmerman’s report to police actually centered on what he thought was the odd behaviour exhibited by Martin. Martin was walking back and forth in the rain while seemingly doing nothing else. Zimmerman believed Martin to be looking at various houses, but we’ve since learned that Martin was in fact having a hands free telephone conversation while Zimmerman was observing him.

Zimmerman also reported that he believed Trayvon Martin to be under the influence of drugs. Trayvon’s autopsy revealed the presence or marijuana in Martin’s system at the time of the incident.

When asked in a television interview if she believed Zimmerman racially profiled Martin, Martin’s stepmother of more than fourteen years indicated that she did not believe that Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon Martin.

3. Zimmerman used racial slurs while on the phone with 911.

At no time did Zimmerman use racial slurs during the 911 call. The only inflammatory language used by Zimmerman was when he stated, “.... these a__holes they always get away.”, referring to a recent string of burglaries in the area, and when he said “.... it’s f__king cold.” As has been stated, the night was a cold and rainy night. The 911 operator stated that at no time did he hear racial epithets from Zimmerman.

4. The screams on the neighbor’s 911 call were Trayvon Martin.

Although there was conflicting witness testimony during the trial, on the night of his arrest one of the first things Zimmerman told the responding officers was that he was screaming for help, but that nobody responded. When Trayvon’s father listened to the tape he initially indicated that the screams for help were not that of his son. Zimmerman’s neighbors universally stated that they believed the screams were that of Zimmerman.

5. The Stand Your Ground Law is to blame for Trayvon Martin’s death.

While Zimmerman’s council originally cited the “Stand Your Ground” law as one possible reason Zimmerman did not flee rather than shoot Martin and a hearing on that matter was scheduled, counsel eventually concluded that the encounter was a simple case of self defense and therefore opted not to participate in the Stand Your Ground hearing, but instead opted for a jury trial. At no time did the defense invoke the standard as their case included evidence that Zimmerman actually had no opportunity to flee once attacked by Martin and therefore did not require the protection of that particular legal standard.

6. Zimmerman pursued Trayvon Martin as Martin fled.

During the 911 call, Zimmerman indicated that Trayvon had turned back toward Zimmerman and even voiced fear of the teen as he insisted that the police get to the scene quickly. In fact, Zimmerman indicated that he was too far away from Martin to identify his race or to accurately identify his clothing. Only after Trayvon walked back toward Zimmerman did Zimmerman confidently identify Trayvon’s race and clothing. Before Trayvon eventually ran away, Zimmerman indicated that Trayvon had in fact, stopped walking several times, turning back and walking toward Zimmerman

Once Trayvon fled, Zimmerman continued toward where he last saw Martin. Zimmerman refused to give his full address to the 911 operator stating that he feared the teen might still be close by. Once Zimmerman reached where he last saw Martin, Zimmerman alleges that Trayvon Martin then attacked him. This is the case that police officers believe is supported by forensic evidence, witness testimony, and the officers observations from the time they first arrived and throughout Zimmerman’s interrogation.

7. Trayvon did nothing wrong that night.

Except for the gunshot wound to his chest, Trayvon showed no outward signs of violence. Zimmerman on the other hand had contusions to his face and abrasions to the back of his head, leading officers to conclude that he’d been punched and otherwise assaulted by Trayvon.

Had Trayvon lived the criminal charges filed against him would likely have been trespassing, assault, battery, public disturbance, and being under the influence of a controlled substance. This, of course, is not meant to imply that Trayvon would have been convicted of these charges, but nonetheless there is evidence for each of them.

8. The justice system worked as it should.

In filing charges directly, the Special Prosecutor ignored the expertise of responding officers as well as their Police Chief, all of whom concluded that Zimmerman acted in self defense. Rather than impaneling a Grand Jury, which is the usual protocol in criminal cases, the Special Prosecutor filed charges herself. Legal experts nearly universally agree that a grand jury would not likely have brought charges against George Zimmerman. By bypassing both the officers and the Grand Jury system, George Zimmerman was subjected to a trial and additional media scrutiny.

Since the beginning of the trial Zimmerman and defense counsel have received numerous death threats. Nationwide, countless threats of violence and rioting have been levied by those who believe in Zimmerman’s guilt. The judicial system as manipulated by the Special Prosecutor and as presented by the mainstream media has led to a climate of heightened racial tension and public uncertainty with virtually no evidence that race was a factor in Zimmerman’s report or in the eventual shooting that resulted. Virtually no evidence has been presented that indicates wrongdoing by officers or that race was a factor in their decision making process.

9. The police never arrested George Zimmerman.

The first responders immediately disarmed Zimmerman and allowed him to receive medical attention on scene as administered by EMTs. Upon the completion of that treatment, officers immediately arrested Zimmerman. Zimmerman was handcuffed and put in a patrol car until he was taken to the police station, still in handcuffs, and then questioned for an excess of five hours. At that time the arresting officers concluded that Zimmerman had acted in self defense and they released him pending further review. His gun was held as evidence.

10. Had the prosecution charged Zimmerman with Manslaughter, the jury would have convicted.

In Seminole County, Florida a manslaughter charge requires that the prosecution prove an intent to kill. Legal experts almost universally agree that the prosecution failed to prove that Zimmerman intended to kill Trayvon Martin and that doing so was virtually impossible given the evidence.

To hear the actual 911 call made by George Zimmerman CLICK HERE

Don't forget this one.

11. There were no black jurors. How is that a trial of one's peers?

That was the question asked by Jesse Jackson. Apparently he forgot that it's the ACCUSED who gets the right to be tried by a jury of his peers.

Since this involved a BLACK teenage boy and an HISPANIC man, having six women could be construed as Zimmerman not having a jury of his peers.

BTW, the one black juror being considered was disqualified by the PROSECUTION for having the audacity to watch Fox News.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #1799 on: July 17, 2013, 05:47:20 PM »
11. There were no black jurors. How is that a trial of one's peers?

The funny thing is that there actually was a black male juror at one point, but the prosecution eliminated him because he was a Fox TV viewer.