Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 147684 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1800 on: July 17, 2013, 05:53:21 PM »
Hello heathens, just wanted to share something:

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/1-in-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-as-sexual-assaults-increase-500/

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States.

In 2003, Sweden’s rape statistics were higher than average at 9.24, but in 2005 they shot up to 36.8 and by 2008 were up to 53.2.

Muslims represented as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases parallels a major increase in Muslim immigration.

The statistics are skewed by urban centers where the Islamic colonists cluster. In Stockholm this summer there was an average of 5 rapes a day.

Sweden is mostly atheist, its denizens consciously choosing to reject Christ despite all the evidence.COINCIDENCE?
Not at all. A world without religion is a world in chaos.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #1801 on: July 17, 2013, 06:15:04 PM »

"My education is first. I am educated. Trust me, I have a 3.0 I’m good .... Jeantel has been offered multiple scholarship opportunities, including one from morning radio talk show host Tom Joyner, who has offered her a tutor to help her graduate and to prep for the SAT and four years of tuition to any Historically Black College or University."

::)

I'm sure the entire MEAC is trembling with excitement   ::)

They should spank black kids harder in school...they've tried everything else.
K

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1802 on: July 17, 2013, 06:16:02 PM »

"My education is first. I am educated. Trust me, I have a 3.0. I’m good .... Jeantel has been offered multiple scholarship opportunities, including one from morning radio talk show host Tom Joyner, who has offered her a tutor to help her graduate and to prep for the SAT and four years of tuition to any Historically Black College or University."
a

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1803 on: July 17, 2013, 06:16:16 PM »
^Can't get over how hilariously disgusting this bitch looks.^

Funny thing is, she probably had her vagina murdered multiple times. Don't know why some dudes are so desperate, they hit jabba the hutt with no shame.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #1804 on: July 17, 2013, 06:18:39 PM »
^Can't get over how hilariously disgusting this bitch looks.^

Funny thing is, she probably had her vagina murdered multiple times. Don't know why some dudes are so desperate, they hit jabba the hutt with no shame.

the pecker has a mind of its own

of course, a mind is a terrible thing to waste

(you see what I did there)
K

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1805 on: July 17, 2013, 06:21:08 PM »
When you lack the skills to have an complex mature relationship and view women as objects it doesn't matter where you stick your penis.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1806 on: July 17, 2013, 06:24:38 PM »
When you lack the skills to have an complex mature relationship and view women as objects it doesn't matter where you stick your penis.
You are the Puig of Getbig.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: George Zimmerman - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1807 on: July 17, 2013, 06:29:36 PM »
just like white privilege at work in your case right???...thats the only way you'd ever be working

That would only be fair, our people should have the option to support each-other first...  Unfortunately (for us, not you) white people are extremely generous but are emotionally weak.  After all, we've allowed you fine African Americans to join our society and culture.  We've bent over backwards for you.   8)

You don't see millions of white people going to Nigeria or China and complaining that they're not being given enough, or that they're being oppressed.

;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1808 on: July 17, 2013, 06:31:11 PM »
Hello heathens, just wanted to share something:

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/1-in-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-as-sexual-assaults-increase-500/

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States.

In 2003, Sweden’s rape statistics were higher than average at 9.24, but in 2005 they shot up to 36.8 and by 2008 were up to 53.2.

Muslims represented as many as 77 percent of the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases parallels a major increase in Muslim immigration.

The statistics are skewed by urban centers where the Islamic colonists cluster. In Stockholm this summer there was an average of 5 rapes a day.

Sweden is mostly atheist, its denizens consciously choosing to reject Christ despite all the evidence.

COINCIDENCE?

I hate to say it, but white people almost deserve what's coming to them for not shutting down these anti-racism diehard lunatics. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1809 on: July 17, 2013, 06:33:22 PM »
That would only be fair, our people should have the option to support each-other first...  Unfortunately white people are extremely generous and have a good conscience.  After all, we've allowed you fine African Americans to join our society and culture.  We've bent over backwards for you.   8)

You don't see millions of white people going to Nigeria or China and complaining that they're not being given enough, or that they're being oppressed.

;D

He's a racisms greatest hits record playing over and over again.  Doesn't have an original thought in his head.
A

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #1810 on: July 17, 2013, 06:34:23 PM »
I hate to say it, but white people almost deserve what's coming to them for not shutting down these anti-racism diehard lunatics. 
it's a form of collective suicide I think :(
X

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1811 on: July 17, 2013, 06:37:44 PM »
That would only be fair, our people should have the option to support each-other first...  Unfortunately white people are extremely generous and have a good conscience.  After all, we've allowed you fine African Americans to join our society and culture.  We've bent over backwards for you.   8)

;D

Actually this is hilarious and shows the warped sense of reality that some whites like you live in..it wasn't your society to begin with ...you slaughtered an entire race of people almost to the brink of extinction, took their land..enslaved others to work said land....then denied all minorities their constitutional rights through law because said minorities were actually surpassing the status of whites.....you got your privilege through something that was passed on to you through no hard work of your own.....

as for going to Nigeria or China you wouldn't deserve anything there because you have no history there whatsoever...whereas blacks and other minorities helped contribute to building this nation whether you want to deny it or not.....

sorry I had to destroy your mind.......just telling you the truth you are so desperate to avoid ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1812 on: July 17, 2013, 06:37:58 PM »
He's a racisms greatest hits record playing over and over again.  Doesn't have an original thought in his head.

He cracks me up because his posts show that he embodies every ugly minority stereotype there is.  From "hitting" disgusting women, to going crazy over watermelon and fried chicken.

When I read his posts I picture that one guy with the round glasses from Do The Right Thing.  ;D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #1813 on: July 17, 2013, 06:38:38 PM »
Actually this is hilarious and shows the warped sense of reality that some whites like you live in..it wasn't your society to begin with ...you slaughtered an entire race of people almost to the brink of extinction, took their land..enslaved others to work said land....then denied all minorities their constitutional rights through law because said minorities were actually surpassing the status of whites.....you got your privilege through something that was passed on to you through no hard work of your own.....

as for going to Nigeria or China you wouldn't deserve anything there because you have no history there whatsoever...whereas blacks and other minorities helped contribute to building this nation whether you want to deny it or not.....

sorry I had to destroy your mind.......just telling you the truth you are so desperate to avoid ;D

meltdown
K

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1814 on: July 17, 2013, 06:39:29 PM »

Just stop.  You keep saying you.  Those people are long dead.  I know deaths are hard to get over but you can't seem to let go.  How do they let you teach.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1815 on: July 17, 2013, 06:39:39 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1816 on: July 17, 2013, 06:39:48 PM »

I'm truly sorry that your ancestors sold your other ancestors to Europeans.  

Had that not happened you would be living in the wilds of Africa like an Animal where you belong.  :-*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1817 on: July 17, 2013, 06:39:53 PM »

Must suck to live hundreds of years in the past. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1818 on: July 17, 2013, 06:40:28 PM »
Just stop.  You keep saying you.  Those people are long dead.  I know deaths are hard to get over but you can't seem to let go.  How do they let you teach.

wasn't talking about you.....learn to read and stop overreacting

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1819 on: July 17, 2013, 06:40:42 PM »
He cracks me up because his posts show that he embodies every ugly minority stereotype there is.  From "hitting" disgusting women, to going crazy over watermelon and fried chicken.

When I read his posts I picture that one guy with the round glasses from Do The Right Thing.  ;D

He assumes every white women wants him which is so sexist it's sick.  He has a lot of hate in his heart.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1820 on: July 17, 2013, 06:40:55 PM »
Must suck to live hundreds of years in the past. :(

ROFLMAO!!!!! ;D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #1821 on: July 17, 2013, 06:42:07 PM »
I'm truly sorry that your ancestors sold your other ancestors to Europeans.  

Had that not happened you would be living in the wilds of Africa like an Animal where you belong.  :-*

they should be on their hands and knees thanking us

black kids should get spanked harder in school...they've tried everything else
K

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1822 on: July 17, 2013, 06:42:35 PM »

White men are good managers.

They come and investigate.

See competition that is weak and retarded.

Kill competition with ease.

Bring over blacks to labour away.

Drink ice tea while sitting high on a horse with a shotgun and a leather whip.

Reap the fruits of white man management skills.

I don't see a problem here, just a bitter coloured folk not wanting to realize their human potential like the many immigrants that come to western lands.

I think you're in denial.

I think you need to wake up to your dark reality.

It's hard to swallow, but you can do it, big boi.

Just say aawwwwwwwwwwwwww, and don't spit it out.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #1823 on: July 17, 2013, 06:43:43 PM »

The thing is white new comers like my family were never part of killing indians and what not. We are immigrants the same as Pakistani Asian or whatever. yet people point the finger at me and not less white looking immigrants. My family came here as reugees and the Ukranians were slaves in Canada untill around 1920's ... sent to camps and put in box cars. Any Ukranian here is a survivor. People are only racist against me becasue of the colour of my skin... fact!!!
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1824 on: July 17, 2013, 06:44:36 PM »
wasn't talking about you.....learn to read and stop overreacting

Actually this is hilarious and shows the warped sense of reality that some whites like you live in..it wasn't your society to begin with ...you slaughtered an entire race of people almost to the brink of extinction, took their land..enslaved others to work said land....then denied all minorities their constitutional rights through law because said minorities were actually surpassing the status of whites.....you got your privilege through something that was passed on to you through no hard work of your.

You over and over again.  Those people are dead.  It's time to move on.  You have a great life in the burbs.  You've experienced no racism that you could remember.  You're making a living off of the white and Asian mans math. Life is sweet for you.
A