Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 148331 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?
« Reply #1850 on: July 18, 2013, 01:32:58 AM »
I wonder if the attack by Trayvon Martin was similar to this one (second half of video):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ef_1374103065&comments=1

???

POS Mom!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1851 on: July 18, 2013, 04:22:55 AM »
thi is the most you have ever posted in one thread...racism brings out the best in you..keep melting....and keep posting..please..you are so hilarious and you prove my point with every post...thanks

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #1852 on: July 18, 2013, 06:02:35 AM »
Gayyon was a gang member - Zimmerman should be given a medal.
Instead you have racist apologists roaming the streets in "anger" mode. The media is busy destroying the remnants of a crumbling society with handpicked and distorted information to cause upset in the bottom feeders which prey on the functional base.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1853 on: July 18, 2013, 07:41:48 AM »
True, the guy attacked him so he just took the gun out = self defense.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1854 on: July 18, 2013, 08:01:37 AM »
Gayyon was a gang member - Zimmerman should be given a medal.
Instead you have racist apologists roaming the streets in "anger" mode. The media is busy destroying the remnants of a crumbling society with handpicked and distorted information to cause upset in the bottom feeders which prey on the functional base.

We don't know whether trayvon was a piece of shit or not.  It's also not likely Zimmerman is a racist.  The truth lies somewhere in the middle.  I don't believe the kid deserved to die that night or that his future was certain.  It's unfortunate that this issue is being exploited and real problems aren't being addressed.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1855 on: July 18, 2013, 07:23:28 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2013/05/28/george-zimmermans-relevant-past/

George Zimmerman’s relevant past

When George Zimmerman followed Trayvon Martin the night of Feb. 26, 2012, he ignored an admonition not to do so from the police dispatcher. The request for his arrest, written by the lead detective, noted that Zimmerman’s killing of Trayvon could have been avoided if he’d remained in his vehicle or identified himself “as a concerned citizen.” Just what in Zimmerman’s past might have led him to take these actions and kill an unarmed teenager with a gunshot to the chest is relevant in this case.

What is not relevant is Trayvon’s past. And Judge Debra Nelson made that clear today when she denied several motions by Zimmerman attorney Mark O’Mara to introduce the 17-year-old’s suspension from school, past marijuana use and his participation in fights. There’s a possibility that such evidence could make it to trial, but by releasing all the information last week, O’Mara ensured that everyone, including potential jurors, knows what lurked in his client’s victim’s past. But thanks to Florida’s incredible sunshine laws, we know a few relevant things about Zimmerman.

In July 2005, he was arrested for “resisting officer with violence.” The neighborhood watch volunteer who wanted to be a cop got into a scuffle with cops who were questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking. The charges were reduced and then waived after he entered an alcohol education program. Then in August 2005, Zimmerman’s former fiance sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence. Zimmerman sought a restraining order against her in return. Both were granted. Meanwhile, over the course of eight years, Zimmerman made at least 46 calls to the Sanford (Fla.) Police Department reporting suspicious activity involving black males.

We also know that Witness No. 9 accused Zimmerman of molesting her when they were children. The relative’s revelation is appalling but irrelevant. What most folks don’t know is that Witness No. 9 made an explosive allegation against her cousin. “I know George. And I know that he does not like black people,” she told a Sanford police officer during a telephone call in which she pleaded for anonymity. “He would start something. He’s a very confrontational person. It’s in his blood. Let’s just say that. I don’t want this poor kid and his family to just be overlooked.” At the end of the call, Witness No. 9 urged the officer to “get character reports from other people and see if he’s ever said anything about black people, about being racist or anything like that because I guarantee you there’s somebody out there who will say it.”

That phone call was significant because it was placed two days after Zimmerman killed Trayvon and a couple of weeks before the case drew national attention. Witness No. 9 wasn’t seeking attention. “I’m a mom,” she told police. “I can’t stand seeing that some kid got shot and killed over a stupid fight, especially one that my [redacted] … because I know who he is.”

George Zimmerman is the one who stands accused of second-degree murder. He, not Trayvon Martin, is the one on trial starting June 10. And who Zimmerman is more relevant to the proceedings than who Trayvon was.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
"Trayvon Martin could have been me"
« Reply #1856 on: July 19, 2013, 10:52:34 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/07/19/Obama-Trayvon-could-be-me

Speaking at the White House on Friday morning, President Obama addressed the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial for the killing of Trayvon Martin for the first time since 2012, when he declared that if he had a son, he’d look like Martin. This time, Obama said, “Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago.”

Obama also said, “Reasonable doubt was relevant, and they rendered a verdict. Once the jury's spoken, that's how our system works.”

Obama said he was "bouncing around" ideas with his staff on how to respond to the Zimmerman verdict, adding, "I think it is going to be important for us to do some soul searching." Pushing against Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law, Obama stated, "If Trayvon Martin was of his age and armed, could he have stood his ground on that sidewalk?"

Ben Shapiro is Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News and author of the New York Times bestseller “Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences America” (Threshold Editions, January 8, 2013).

Nails

• Getbig V

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: "Trayvon Martin could have been me"
« Reply #1858 on: July 19, 2013, 10:56:36 AM »
Obama admits felony assault?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1859 on: July 19, 2013, 10:57:18 AM »

Ashtray was a drug abuser and so was O-Twink so I guess he is technically correct. 

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #1860 on: July 19, 2013, 11:00:18 AM »

if someone chases you down and then you kick their ass, it's not felony assault dipshit. it's self defense.

i actually wish trayvon had been 18 and armed. he would have won the case and the reaction on GB would have been full of such delicious racist rage i'd want to drizzle it on IHOP pancakes.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #1861 on: July 19, 2013, 11:01:12 AM »
if someone chases you down and then you kick their ass, it's not felony assault dipshit. it's self defense.

i actually wish trayvon had been 18 and armed. he would have won the case and the reaction on GB would have been full of such delicious racist rage i'd want to drizzle it on IHOP pancakes.

It's not "self-defense" when someone asks you where you live and you break their nose, dipshit.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1862 on: July 19, 2013, 11:07:32 AM »

What Obama really meant to say was that 35 years ago he could have been the Boston Marathon bomber.

::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1863 on: July 19, 2013, 11:08:47 AM »

;D ;D ;D

lololololol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1864 on: July 19, 2013, 11:08:52 AM »
Obama is again advancing the false narrative that this was about race.

Was Obama casing houses in the middle of a gated hood when he was 17?  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1865 on: July 19, 2013, 11:09:07 AM »
How many times are you going to post the same thread?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1866 on: July 19, 2013, 11:09:15 AM »

Thats not what happened.  Trayvon decided to assault someone who was doing absolutely nothing wrong.  You simply CANNOT assault someone.  Zimmerman was 100 percent justified using the force that he did to protect himself.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #1867 on: July 19, 2013, 11:09:19 AM »
god, won't this fucking story go away ?  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1868 on: July 19, 2013, 11:09:54 AM »

This is from today. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1869 on: July 19, 2013, 11:10:16 AM »
It's not "self-defense" when someone asks you where you live and you break their nose, dipshit.

You don't know what was said, Zimmerman is a proven liar. So don't state that as if it were fact, it's not, it's hearsay.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #1870 on: July 19, 2013, 11:10:58 AM »
god, won't this fucking story go away ?  :-\

Agree

Back to oiled posing trunks and What you bench stories

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1871 on: July 19, 2013, 11:11:28 AM »
Obama is again advancing the false narrative that this was about race.

Was Obama casing houses in the middle of a gated hood when he was 17?  

Casing houses?  Is that an established fact Mr. Lawyer?  Because you and I both know it's hearsay you're trying to pass off as fact. So stop.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1872 on: July 19, 2013, 11:12:50 AM »

it's helpful when the only testimony to that part of the case comes from the guy who didn't get shot and killed.

"he was comin' right for me!!"  ::)

if zim hadn't tried to play neighborhood rambo the kid would be alive. take race out of the situation entirely and the case is about a grown-ass man chasing down a teenager, then shooting him when a fight breaks out. the jury couldn't say definitively that it was murder so they made the right call, but we all know goddamn well that it wasn't self defense.

riddle me this: if 18 year old trayvon were on trial right now because he said a heavyset man was chasing him down on his way home from a convenience store so he shot him in self defense, would you be on trayvon's side? take the exact events of that night but flipflop who had the gun.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1873 on: July 19, 2013, 11:13:07 AM »
Do you ever take a break from race baiting? And, does your hard-drive have anything less than Mandingo cocks up in it? Just wondering, in sane-ville.  

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1874 on: July 19, 2013, 11:14:42 AM »
Thats not what happened.  Trayvon decided to assault someone who was doing absolutely nothing wrong.  You simply CANNOT assault someone.  Zimmerman was 100 percent justified using the force that he did to protect himself.

adam you're so much smarter than this it's disappointing that you could possibly believe what you're typing. where was george when he got assaulted? was he sitting on a park bench doing a sudoku puzzle, or was he stalking a teenager in the middle of the night and then got out of his car to pursue him further?