Author Topic: US Dollar Collapse  (Read 5149 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
US Dollar Collapse
« on: June 24, 2013, 04:50:24 PM »
Does this guy not make sense??? Of course he makes sense!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: US Dollar Collapse
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 05:07:49 PM »
So basically this guy is a slick salesman for real estate in chili. lol

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 05:12:43 PM »
Is it past your bed time sheep??  ;D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 05:16:34 PM »
Is it past your bed time sheep??  ;D

Don't call me sheep.

I know current globalization and capitalism are rampant with corruption and manipulation, but nonetheless, i'm not relocating to b.eaner country to "escape".

What kind of pencil neck would a person be fleeing their home country, where's the patriotism?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 05:20:48 PM »
Don't call me sheep.

I know current globalization and capitalism are rampant with corruption and manipulation, but nonetheless, i'm not relocating to b.eaner country to "escape".

What kind of pencil neck would a person be fleeing their home country, where's the patriotism?
Haha - just messing with you. I agree it is more patriotic to stay.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 05:40:01 PM »
Does this guy not make sense??? Of course he makes sense!

When you have the feds doing unlimited quantitative easing pumping 30-40 BILLION per month in the system and keeping inflation low, that tells you alot. This is all another bubble but a bigger one than before. Eventually hyper-inflation will ensue and you can only imagine what happens then.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 06:43:54 PM »

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 06:55:43 PM »
chek the docu "the day the dollar fails" or something like that, its very educational.

ok despite it not failing anythime soon, and if,theres other currencys..

so what, i experienced hyper mega inflation,live went on.

therell be new currency and quadzilla will always be a loser sucker idiot who think he can change the world from behind a keyboard.

hes a half educated idiot and thats it, let the intelectual elite run the world,theyre not born and educated for janitor duties, and im a communist deep inside saying this.

hth
I probably made quite a bit more money than you did so far this year midget. I guarantee I have more talent / skills in my little toe than you have in your whole body - the majority of your talent lies in your anus which is used as a playground by other "men" on a hourly basis when needed.

epic_alien

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 06:59:30 PM »
is hyperinflation like plazmosis? if so im all for blowing up on it

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 07:36:58 PM »

The Chinese have already overbought land in Chili so it's not really a good buy anymore.  I'd look into places like Georgia (the country, not the state) if you are lookin for foreign land investment.

I only invest in physical commodities these days, stocks are for the uber rich insiders who have 30 HFT servers running for them.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 08:20:58 PM »
so youre part of the 1% ;D

whats your problem then, youre on the safe side.

:-\

;D

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 08:24:56 PM »
haha im waiting for some sucker to say invest in or buy gold,which has crashed badly this week and consistently over the last year.

invest in gold ::) ::)
If you watch this guy's video you'll see he says paper gold and physical gold prices are separating. Gold prices are down yet physical gold is tough to find.

It is artificially low because of high frequency fake buying and selling.

He reckons the time will come when nobody will trade physical gold for any amount of fiat currency.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2013, 08:26:57 PM »
haha im waiting for some sucker to say invest in or buy gold,which has crashed badly this week and consistently over the last year.

invest in gold ::) ::)

Gold is never an investment....it's a hedge/insurance....and everyone should have some.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2013, 08:27:57 PM »
derivitaves, that is what american economy is based upon...........now they cant afford to pay their derivitaves

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2013, 08:30:20 PM »
Gold is never an investment....it's a hedge/insurance....and everyone should have some.
Yes - for bartering.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 08:30:41 PM »
I hope you guys are ready for whatever comes when it does. You're going to feel really stupid that guys like me, Quad, CSWOL and others warned you and you did nothing. Don't know if you'll recover.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 09:03:00 PM »
do you think you still be having sedantery lifestyle smoking spliffs all day when economy melts down ;D

I don't smoke weed all day. I haven't did that since last year. And the answer to your question is probably not. I could on;y imagine the state of events of that were to happen and if it did, pretty much guaranteed that drug and alcohol abuse will skyrocket. Not in me, but everyone else out of shock and despair.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 01:07:58 AM »

The Chinese have already overbought land in Chili so it's not really a good buy anymore.  I'd look into places like Georgia (the country, not the state) if you are lookin for foreign land investment.

How many cans of chili do I have to douse my property in before it acquires anti-recessionary characteristics? Con carne or no?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2013, 02:26:54 AM »
last time I went to the store, dollar still worked

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2013, 03:14:05 AM »

Thank you.

My "hedges" against hyperinflation are: land, physical gold/silver, food, and ammunition. These are not investment vehicles, these are pure SHTF hedges.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2013, 07:07:34 AM »
WTF did I just watch?  That was the longest real estate infomercial I have ever seen.  What a fucking scam artist.   ???

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2013, 07:17:15 AM »
last time I went to the store, dollar still worked

Yes, but it buys less and less over time.  Don't you ever wonder about that?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2013, 07:51:42 AM »
yeh exactly, whenever you see someone in nice clothes telling you how the sky is about to fall to buy something, be alert.

did he do it himself too, or does he just "advice" ppl?

if everything goes bad, the last thing ppl will do is share useful tips with fellow citizens.
do you?
the fed has an ANNOUNCED goal to keep inflation at some 2%, while its interest rates are on all time low.

do the math.

furthermore, with your govt spendings its no suprise they have to take loans to financ that all, tax revenue isnt enough to cover their expenses.
so theres 2 options left taking loans or increasing taxes, or less spening,which will not happen under any govt.

they trying to inflate away some debt while keeping prices soemwhat stable,it s kinda good trick i find.

the americans should be happy to have the federal reserve, its a very powerful tool.

if you knew what the fed reserve causes to nations outside the usa currencys, youd be happy.

dont devilize it, its not so bad.

If you actually believe the US inflation (i.e. "dollar debasement") rate is only 2%, you're a moron.

1913 a dollar was worth a dollar, now it's worth about 2 cents.  Get a fucking clue.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2013, 07:58:53 AM »
money is only worth the paper its printed on, since its not backed by a silver or gold, that puts the price of the amercian 100 dollar bill and any other american federal reserve paper note is worth about 4 cents

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2013, 08:07:03 AM »
money is only worth the paper its printed on, since its not backed by a silver or gold, that puts the price of the amercian 100 dollar bill and any other american federal reserve paper note is worth about 4 cents

I understand what you mean, but the actual purchasing power of a dollar in 2013 is only 2-3 cents. 

It's funny when I would hear my grandparents talking about what things "used to cost" when they were kids... a loaf a bread = 10 cents... a gallon of milk = 15 cents... a day at the movies = 5 cents, etc...  all due to dollar debasement.  For 100 years the Federal reserve has been picking our pockets and stealing our labor.