Author Topic: who would win in a fight a small guy with alot of heart vs a big guy shit talker  (Read 914 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
the bully or the little guy that's reasy to bang it out? anybody believe in fighting spirit?
i

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Come to Vegas on the corner of Fremont and Bruce at the 7-11 and lets find out vato. I'm gonna shove that remote control car up your culo.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
Come to Vegas on the corner of Fremont and Bruce at the 7-11 and lets find out vato. I'm gonna shove that remote control car up your culo.
you aint gonna do shit purple dick , jack from your favorite store, most likely a banana or a 40 oz  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(   come to premiera flats and say that to me boy
i

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
wigs your a homie its all shits and gigs yo!!! your a good man , lets throw the weights up some day in the future , and smash some pussy foo!!! I aint tryin to be a prick just love fuckin with my homies on here but in all reality its all love bro , till someone wants to get tough. party on bro im not racist
i

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
size means jack shit in the real world. knives, weapons, rocks on the sidewalk, fingernails, choke... size is nothing if the fight is truly a fight to the death

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
All it takes is one good shot for anyone to go down.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
size means jack shit in the real world. knives, weapons, rocks on the sidewalk, fingernails, chokecoke... size is nothing if the fight is truly a fight to the death
this is how i read it at first