Author Topic: A Perfect Day!  (Read 3632 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
A Perfect Day!
« on: June 25, 2013, 04:30:02 AM »
Lazed on the bed while human bumbles around fixing breakfast of biscuts and ground beef.

Hang head out the window on the way to work.  Little 15 minute drive.  Arrive at the jobsite, and it's a building IN a park.  We're working in a park.  Awesome.

Spend all morning greeting other dogs.  About a dozen of them, some in pairs, all keen to run around.  They were all cool and many a tail was wagged.  Hard work.  Take brief nap with head in shade and body in sun.

Oh, lunchtime.  I like this part.  Butt ends of: sausage roll, beef pie, sandwiches.  No, I don't want any biscuts as well but thanks.

More dogs!  Hi.  Welcome to my park.  Of course you're welcome explore the grounds.  Follow me and I'll give you a brief tour.  Enjoy your stay.  Now if you'll excuse me I see I have another tour group arriving.

Whew.  I need a nap.

School girls.  Apparently I'm cute.  They're sitting down around me.  I am the center of it all.  Well this is more like it.  Moar behind the ears, please.

Sun warm.  Nap.

Home again, must have a quick play!  Gimmie the toy!  Again!  I won every time.  

Yeah, why doncha put the heat on, it's getting a little nippy.  My day bed looks good.  Ahh.  Yes, I had a very good day, thanks for asking.  Of course I was good all day.  Yes, just like every day.  That is correct.  Anyway, I might just rest my eyes for a few minutes.

Hey.  I'm up now.  We going to the shop or what?  Get off that computer and get me a chicken to roast.  I had a hard day.  Well, snap it up, there.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: A Perfect Day!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 07:26:13 AM »
A great day for Tape, a great day for Mr. Lousy :D
R

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 07:36:39 AM »
The chicken... is cooling... on the counter.

He's out cold!  ;D

Thanks, Stella.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 09:30:30 AM »
 ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 11:16:56 AM »
The chicken... is cooling... on the counter.

He's out cold!  ;D

Thanks, Stella.

That's brave
  ;)
: