Author Topic: Snowden sent out copies of data to others in the event he is killed  (Read 963 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Good man

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
lol crazy shit. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
If he had been on the flight with all those journalists, I'm sure the plane might have encountered a cruise missile  case of spontaneous combustion due to an increase in altitude.  ::)   ::)
w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
If he had been on the flight with all those journalists, I'm sure the plane might have encountered a cruise missile  case of spontaneous combustion due to an increase in altitude.  ::)   ::)

Thank goodness those journalists were all smart enough to buy karatbars and be able to afford the flights back home.   ::)

K

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Media got owned.

Media makes trillions of dollars....Journalists got to sit on a plane and watch movies while getting paid......they're suppose to chase stories even if it leads to a dead end
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Media makes trillions of dollars....Journalists got to sit on a plane and watch movies while getting paid......they're suppose to chase stories even if it leads to a dead end
doesnt change the fact that they got owned

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
People that get incensed at the NSA for monitoring who you call or the websites that you visit are the very same people who seek the services of a lady of the night and then complain about the price.

If the NSA abandon their program and then there's another terrorist attack people will then say that it was planned by the ones in power so that they can impose a police state. If they do not abandon then it's a huge infringement of our "God-given" rights.

Make up your mind.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
People that get incensed at the NSA for monitoring who you call or the websites that you visit are the very same people who seek the services of a lady of the night and then complain about the price.

If the NSA abandon their program and then there's another terrorist attack people will then say that it was planned by the ones in power so that they can impose a police state. If they do not abandon then it's a huge infringement of our "God-given" rights.

Make up your mind.
Id rather keep my liberty than give it up for a .000001% improvement in oir "security". As of right now, the goverment can do whatever the hell they want, and all they have to say is "derr, terrorists!!!!" Its not right, and people need to stop letting themselves get all panicky over what amounts to a tiny, tiny chance of being injured.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Snowden sent out copies of data to others in the event he is killed
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2013, 12:54:09 PM »
Id rather keep my liberty than give it up for a .000001% improvement in oir "security". As of right now, the goverment can do whatever the hell they want, and all they have to say is "derr, terrorists!!!!" Its not right, and people need to stop letting themselves get all panicky over what amounts to a tiny, tiny chance of being injured.

Listen, IF getting my balls felt at the airport, my telephone conversations tagged and my internet activity followed is what it takes for the government to stop another 9/11 then so be it.

I was right next to the WTC when that happened. I have to walk through Grand Central every day not knowing if one of these Muslim sheep-fuckers decide to carry out a terrorist attack.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2013, 01:16:43 PM »
Listen, IF getting my balls felt at the airport, my telephone conversations tagged and my internet activity followed is what it takes for the government to stop another 9/11 then so be it.

I was right next to the WTC when that happened. I have to walk through Grand Central every day not knowing if one of these Muslim sheep-fuckers decide to carry out a terrorist attack.

I am a fellow NYC GBer    - this is a false choice.   

There were pl,enty of warnigs and signs prior to 9/11 to stop it wo needing the current police state apparatus

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2013, 01:17:14 PM »

Not me. I'd rather run the risk than give up my freedoms to feel safer. Once they start taking, they don't stop. No thanks. It's the cost of liberty, people used to know that, now everyone cries for the government to keep them safe from everything, it's literally impossible and it's not worth giving up liberty just to feel safer. Just my .02.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2013, 01:48:39 PM »
That's why you guys are the minority.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2013, 01:51:59 PM »
Did you guys see what happened in London with that soldier?

Ask yourselves why it hasn't happened here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2013, 01:57:12 PM »

::)  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2013, 02:12:21 PM »

yeah, thats the reason bro. Totally makes sense.  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 09:22:05 PM »
I would like TWO airline systems...

ONE where they make you strip search, feel your nut sack, XRay, profiling, all that.

AND THE OTHER where they respect your space and don't do any of that.

Cause airline #1 would be safe as shit, and all the terr'ists would ride on airline #2.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2013, 07:27:11 AM »

What makes you think they're being intrusive, with your safety and best interests in mind?  It's so classic how the masses of sheep will allow their freedoms and liberties to be discarded in the most egregious of ways, with the false promise that it's to keep them safe.  All of that surveillance didn't help in Boston, did it?  It's people like you that the Government relies upon to push through their agendas.