Author Topic: Ginobili won't retire  (Read 1201 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Ginobili won't retire
« on: June 25, 2013, 02:38:28 PM »
The future? After thinking about it a lot, and going over and over the bad moments that passed, I feel better and happy for the great season despite the outcome, and it is very difficult [to believe] that I am not going to continue playing. I do not think I'm so exhausted and frustrated with basketball to say, "Enough." I don't know altogether, I haven't made a decision, but I see it as unlikely that I will not play anymore.

For the moment, I am more tired and swamped with these ugly situations than when I was 27, but I still like this and am very lucky to have the role that I have on the team that I'm on with the people who lead me. I try not to miss the forest for the trees. This is a situation that is virtually unbeatable in sports. A moment of anger and frustration should not obscure the day-to-day and how well I am doing here.

I do not know what will happen but I feel that they want me back; I have no certainty because we still can not talk to the franchises.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/manu-ginobili-writes-argentinian-newspaper-column-saying-doesn-154550186.html

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Ginobili won't retire
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 02:41:39 PM »
  He should walk away

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Ginobili won't retire
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 02:58:38 PM »
Ginobili absolutely cost them a championship.  The dude shit the bed big time in  games 6 and 7.  Eff you Manu.