Author Topic: Murdered  (Read 4728 times)

theredeemer

• Getbig III
Murdered
« on: June 26, 2013, 02:00:30 AM »

theredeemer

• Getbig III
Re: Murdered
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 02:02:14 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 02:12:57 AM »
Pfff like any of the American Gov. Agencies would have the resources to pull this off.... hang on somebody's at the door

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 03:51:00 AM »
The guy looks like "shitbreak" from the American Pie movies. Did he catch AIDS from banging Stifflers mom?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 04:14:06 AM »
I love America...I love Obama... I was not making threats towards the American government nor was or have I ever been in any way or form linked or associated with anybody that harbors any ill will against the foreign and domestic policies in the United States of America - I love black people too, that is all....

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 04:55:03 AM »

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 04:56:02 AM »

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 04:58:24 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 05:00:42 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 05:03:13 AM »
I love America...I love Obama... I was not making threats towards the American government nor was or have I ever been in any way or form linked or associated with anybody that harbors any ill will against the foreign and domestic policies in the United States of America - I love black people too, that is all....

Blatant sarcasm reported the the NSA (fuck you PRISM)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 05:49:10 AM »
Pfff like any of the American Gov. Agencies would have the resources to pull this off.... hang on somebody's at the door
Check into Jonathan Luna...and here is a hint, it ain't what you think...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 05:52:56 AM »

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 08:29:53 AM »

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2013, 02:05:33 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 02:46:26 AM »
A bunch of scare-mongering going on...
http://jalopnik.com/why-its-unlikely-someone-killed-michael-hastings-by-ha-584806047

The whole focus on the "hacking" of the car thing  is almost surely intended as a diversion to make it look like only "kooks" think this is a murder.   Yes it is possible but unlikely.

The real issue is that this death is suspicious as hell.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 02:50:27 AM »
The whole focus on the "hacking" of the car thing  is almost surely intended as a diversion to make it look like only "kooks" think this is a murder.   Yes it is possible but unlikely.

Yep,,I agree as well.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 03:07:19 AM »
Yep,,I agree as well.

Was clearly an unfortunate accident, with very unfortunate timing. Reminds me of Poor Princess Diana, just so happened she was due to marry a prominent Muslim, and rumoured to be pregnant.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 03:11:51 AM »

StefanSavageUPatrick George41L
There's quite a bit of misinformation on this topic on all sides. Let me offer my 0.02 as one of the authors of those two studies. First, I don't see any particular reason to believe that this car crash (or any particular car crash) is due to cyber attack. Absent other evidence it doesn't pass the Occam's Razor test. Second (and contrary the the headline of a recent Salon article on the subject) taking over a car's computer systems is not "easy". Its quite difficult to get working reliably and the research needs to be specialized to each individual platform targeted — a significant piece of work. Third, on the other hand, I think the debunkers are minimizing the potential for problem in this domain. There are in fact a whole bunch of digital channels that have the potential reach internal buses (directly or indirectly) in modern vehicles, including not only tire pressure and cellular telematics, but also bluetooth, keyless entry, WiFi (in many models), digital FM, RDS, USB and CD media, charging (for electric cars), aftermarket devices (e.g., the Progressive dongle), and so on (soon to be joined by DSRC) — many of which are wireless. Fourth, while our work is always prefaced with "in the lab", it is worth understanding that we're not taking about 'white lab coats up on a bench' here. We were able to demonstrate a remote takeover (i.e., absolutely no physical access) of an unmodified vehicle over a thousand miles away after which we were able to track the car, listen in to conversations, turn off the brakes, cause a skid, etc... basically reflash any unit. Any safeguards in place go out the window once you start running your own code on a given ECU. While I think I speak for our whole group when I say that we don't believe such attacks are imminent threats for any of us normal people (you're much more likely to die because the schmuck behind you was texting at the wheel and didn't notice you braking), I also think its not something that is totally off in Sci-Fi land either. Moreover, the genie is out of the bottle and the number of groups now developing this expertise is just growing (e.g., Charlie Miller and Chris Valasek have a DEFCON talk coming up looking at infiltrating a different set of vehicles). This is why there is now real and significant work going on in the OEM community to harden their electronic systems. Do I think Michael Hastings was killed via hacking? Seems pretty unlikely to me. But I think the detractors may go too far in minimizing the problem here. Yesterday 11:49am

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 03:40:29 AM »
It's becoming obvious. He said he was working on his biggest story yet, and then this happens.

Remember how some months ago. They signed into law that whistle blowers (or anyone else they determine) can be treated as enemy combatants and are made legal for the president to assassinate without having to publicize or explain it.

That's why Snowden has a very small chance at being a free and staying alive.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 04:43:34 AM »
Check into Jonathan Luna...and here is a hint, it ain't what you think...

You really don't get sarcasm... hint.... hang on there is somebody at the door

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 10:32:38 AM »
Prostitute press in full compliance with the government.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 10:38:47 AM »

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2013, 11:08:47 AM »
He was driving a Mercedes? Looks like Michael Hastings died because of his own arrogance. Mercedes are trash in terms of reliability by now...no wonder his car caught fire after the crash. Cause Mercedes, BMW and the Volks crew put out unreliable euroshitty cars.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 11:09:46 AM »