Author Topic: Anthony Weiner now leading NY Mayor's race in polls  (Read 2622 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Anthony Weiner now leading NY Mayor's race in polls
« on: June 26, 2013, 05:10:31 AM »
New Yorkers, please explain this.  Did he do that good of a job?  Name recognition?  Yall like the cawk?

I always saw the guy as a whiny anti-gun prick who sexts girls and takes getbig style mirror pics.  Why is he leading there?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Anthony Weiner now leading NY Mayor's race in polls
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 05:58:41 AM »
New Yorkers, please explain this.  Did he do that good of a job?  Name recognition?  Yall like the cawk?

I always saw the guy as a whiny anti-gun prick who sexts girls and takes getbig style mirror pics.  Why is he leading there?

Because the radical leftist lezbo is way worse - not hard to explain

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 06:21:19 AM »

Because the radical leftist lezbo is way worse - not hard to explain

It's his name... Remember when Marion Barry got the job for Mayor of DC the SECOND time?

To be honest, he shouldn't have resigned in the first place... Who gives a fuck about some pictures.

I hate his gun stance... He's a buffoon for that alone.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 06:22:05 AM »
It's his name... Remember when Marion Barry got the job for Mayor of DC the SECOND time?

To be honest, he shouldn't have resigned in the first place... Who gives a fuck about some pictures.

Sally Quinn is way worse than Wiener

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 06:24:24 AM »
Sally Quinn is way worse than Wiener

Agreed... Of course there's always worse.

Look at Obama right?

;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 06:27:14 AM »
Weiner has my vote....I would never ever vote for Quinn...she sold us down the river when she let Bloomberg subvert the voting laws and run for a third term....I really like Bloomberg and think he's been a good mayor but that was totally wrong and self-serving

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 06:29:06 AM »
Weiner has my vote....I would never ever vote for Quinn...she sold us down the river when she let Bloomberg subvert the voting laws and run for a third term....I really like Bloomberg and think he's been a good mayor but that was totally wrong and self-serving

She also promises to take us back to the days of Dinkins - not thanks 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 06:31:01 AM »
Hopefully Weiner won't self-destruct and will keep it in his pants...what he did was dumb for a guy in his position but he's a guy..guys engage in sexting...so what?...more women than men do it...he didn't commit adultery

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2013, 06:32:47 AM »

You like Bloomberg? That guy has done nothing for NYC. He's too busy spending taxpayer dollars fighting gun control in Nevada as opposed to on the city.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2013, 06:48:08 AM »
You like Bloomberg? That guy has done nothing for NYC. He's too busy spending taxpayer dollars fighting gun control in Nevada as opposed to on the city.

And trying to ban sodas larger than 16 ounces, along with trying to get stores to hide the cigarettes they sell.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 09:51:32 AM »
I really like Bloomberg and think he's been a good mayor

Surprise... lol

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 06:02:51 PM »

I'm back and forth, but I think in the end he should've resigned and stayed gone.

This isn't really an issue of whether 'sexting' is a big deal, it's one of standards.

As a representative of the United States, we should at least expect some basic standards of conduct, maturity, and integrity while they are in office.

If this was something he had done before or after his time in Congress, I would probably be more understanding.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2013, 06:05:06 PM »

I'm back and forth, but I think in the end he should've resigned and stayed gone.

This isn't really an issue of whether 'sexting' is a big deal, it's one of standards.

As a representative of the United States, we should at least expect some basic standards of conduct, maturity, and integrity while they are in office.

If this was something he had done before or after his time in Congress, I would probably be more understanding.

Ray Kelly would have been best - but me putting my bias aside etc - Wiener is better than Quinn or Thompson

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 06:11:39 PM »
So let me get this straight, his name is Anthony Weiner and he got busted for texting a picture of his cock to some bitch.

Priceless.  If he wasn't a communist democrat I'd vote for him just because of that.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2013, 06:20:54 PM »
Ray Kelly would have been best - but me putting my bias aside etc - Wiener is better than Quinn or Thompson

Mayor Weiner, eh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 06:21:50 PM »

Mayor Weiner, eh?

I know - but relative to Quinn or Thompson - itd least worst of terrible options

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 06:30:53 PM »

It wasn’t just the extremely poor judgment he showed in sending the pictures, it was communicating with minors and lying about the whole thing, to the point where he was accusing someone of setting him up. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 06:33:17 PM »

plenty of adulterers in both houses of Congress and then you've got guys like David Vitter who cheated on his wife with prostitutes

Then you've got Mark Sanford who cheats on his wife and publicly humiliates her only to have his "family values" party vote him back into office

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 06:34:21 PM »
plenty of adulterers in both houses of Congress and then you've got guys like David Vitter who cheated on his wife with prostitutes

Then you've got Mark Sanford who cheats on his wife and publicly humiliates her only to have his "family values" party vote him back into office

Ill take Wiener over Quinn or Thmopson any day

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 06:36:52 PM »
It wasn’t just the extremely poor judgment he showed in sending the pictures, it was communicating with minors and lying about the whole thing, to the point where he was accusing someone of setting him up. 

since when it is a problem to "communicate" with minors

Weiner did nothing wrong when talking to this particular person

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/anthony-weiner-officials-investigate-messages-exchanged-teen/story?id=13818788#.UcuWrPm1Fro

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 06:39:14 PM »
Wiener would be better than Quinn or Thompson IMHO   

Bronxite life long and bred  - I detest wiener and wont vote in NYC mayor race - but he is the least horrible detestable options

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 06:39:48 PM »
since when it is a problem to "communicate" with minors

Weiner did nothing wrong when talking to this particular person

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/anthony-weiner-officials-investigate-messages-exchanged-teen/story?id=13818788#.UcuWrPm1Fro

The truth does not matter to Mark.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 06:40:57 PM »
The truth does not matter to Mark.

Isn't that what The Family teaches

that the standards that apply to mere mortals don't apply to christian warriors such as himself?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 06:43:07 PM »
Mayor Weiner. 

The name alone sounds like a bad comic book character name.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2013, 06:46:03 PM »
Mayor Weiner. 

The name alone sounds like a bad comic book character name.

Quinn is a radical lezbo