Author Topic: Simpson's Bus for $1,200?  (Read 2939 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Simpson's Bus for $1,200?
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 02:19:43 AM »
That's not funny. I actually think that is one of the worst trolls ever on Getbig. Go ahead and laugh. the joke's on you.

You're the worst poster on getbig, but that doesn't stop you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 02:24:04 AM »
You're the worst poster on getbig, but that doesn't stop you.

are you saying that if shizzo randomly bashed his keyboard while having an epileptic fit it would probably be his best post ever cyp
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2013, 02:28:04 AM »
are you saying that if shizzo randomly bashed his keyboard while having an epileptic fit it would probably be his best post ever cyp

Hahaha yes bigmc, even if shizzo didn't lock his pink samsung galaxy, and accidently hit 'New Topic' while drunkenly falling down the stairs for the third time that evening, he would bring more quality to the table.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 05:51:56 AM »
Bikini, the technician I know could not get a response back from the guy either to come and look at it. Sorry.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2013, 10:42:42 AM »
Bikini, I just talked to the technician and got the lowdown on this van. All the graphics are hand painted and pretty decently done. It is sitting at a place called Metzgers Motors. It has 212,000 miles on it. The body has some rust but is solid. Decent tires. It was originally used for a school district office. Interior is messed up. It has been sitting for 2 years due to a blown head gasket which is the cause of it getting hot. The technician called the overall condition "Pretty rough". If still interested PM me. I think you can get it pretty cheap. The guy at Metzgers Motors is holding it for the seller and needs it gone.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 10:46:26 AM »
Bikini, I just talked to the technician and got the lowdown on this van. All the graphics are hand painted and pretty decently done. It is sitting at a place called Metzgers Motors. It has 212,000 miles on it. The body has some rust but is solid. Decent tires. It was originally used for a school district office. Interior is messed up. It has been sitting for 2 years due to a blown head gasket which is the cause of it getting hot. The technician called the overall condition "Pretty rough". If still interested PM me. I think you can get it pretty cheap. The guy at Metzgers Motors is holding it for the seller and needs it gone.

Wow....thank you! I still haven't heard back from that Mofo.

I might call Metzger Motors myself.

That's a lot of miles though. I'll look into things. How is the interior messed up? That might not matter to me.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 10:50:31 AM »

That's a lot of miles though. I'll look into things. How is the interior messed up? That might not matter to me.

Buy it cheap and put a head gasket on it... gasket runs about 750. After that you are good to go.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 11:24:54 AM »

Not sure if you had this info for Metzger Motors.
Address: 1630 S Taylorville Rd, Decatur, IL 62521
Phone:(217) 425-1400

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 12:40:55 PM »
Hahaha yes bigmc, even if shizzo didn't lock his pink samsung galaxy, and accidently hit 'New Topic' while drunkenly falling down the stairs for the third time that evening, he would bring more quality to the table.
The depths you go to. I'm sure you will never see BigCyp and bigmc in the same place.