Author Topic: Must watch: How Christians are treated by Israel  (Read 15391 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Must watch: How Christians are treated by Israel
« on: June 26, 2013, 09:27:51 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Must watch: How Christians are treated by Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 08:45:32 AM »
The treatment of Christians is the same everywhere....some treat Christians like crap and others treat Christians with a normal amount of respect and kindness.   I've known a number of Christians to visit Israel and they all enjoyed their visits.  A few missionaries that have lived in Israel have experienced a mix bag of treatment....good and crap.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 08:50:50 AM »
The treatment of Christians is the   A few missionaries that have lived in Israel have experienced a mix bag of treatment....good and crap.

As a Christian myself, I have to say that's understandable, given the way some of us have treated the Jews over the years.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 09:03:17 AM »
As a Christian myself, I have to say that's understandable, given the way some of us have treated the Jews over the years.

Honestly, we all treat each other poorly.

This video posting is a subtle Islamic critique of Western Christianity's support of Israel despite the severe decline of Christians in the Holy Land and the overwhelming Muslim population that does exist there.  In addition, it's meant to highlight the supposed "folly of Christians" who support Israel when the Jewish population therein can't stand Christians (Eastern or Western).

Pointing out Christian discrimination either via Israel or on a global scale is simply par for the course.  Christians already know that persecution will continue to increase (from everyone on Earth).

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 03:18:02 PM »
It's good you admit you didn't even watch it but made your typical comments. In fact it's Arab Christians talking and Western Christians talking not Muslims.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 02:10:15 PM »
It's good you admit you didn't even watch it but made your typical comments. In fact it's Arab Christians talking and Western Christians talking not Muslims.

My criticism was more about your reasoning for the post and I admit it was bit harsh....for that I apologize.  Although, I did watch the video in its entirety last week.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 05:17:51 PM »
I just find it hilarious how certain evangelical Christians are hardcore zionists and supporters of the Israeli government, sending them money, gifts and support. Or even if not hardcore pro-israel, still supportive of Israel.

Yet Palestinian Christians are in fact persecuted by Israelis. The myth that the 'rise of extremist muslims' are driving out Christians is being spread by pro-israeli, zionist and evangelical media, yet the reality on the ground is totally different if you ask actual Palestinian Christians.

As a last note my concern for Palestinians, their suffering and oppression began when I was a Christian and before I knew anything about Islam. When Arial Sharon "The Bulldozer" was bulldozing down houses (regardless of Muslim or Christian being the question). Heck I remember Rachael Carrie being bulldozed in 2003, I was still not Muslim although I was learning about Islam and Muslims more.

The reality is Israelis actually hate Christians but love their money.

The zionist movement has nothing to do with religion, but rather racist nationalism and orthodox torah Jews are against Israel and zionism and have been from the very begining. In fact Orthodox Jews are oppressed as well in Israel. It goes a lot deeper than just Christians and Muslims.

Zionism was started by political atheist and secular Jews. Jew by race, but not by faith of Moses (pbuh).

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2013, 03:01:43 PM »
This is horrible. :(
X

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2013, 08:16:55 AM »
Must watch: How Christians are treated by Israel by Muslims:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2013, 04:26:44 PM »

Mosques set on fire by police in an attempt to destroy evidence.

Bodies of protesters were also being set on fire.

Journalists reporting what the military did not want them to report were being beaten too.

Picture speaks a thousand words:

Thousands have been killed while the western media just now has caught on to saying 'more than 200'. Thousands have been maimed as well.

If I post the onslaught photos of what's being done Loco they will be deleted. Stop trolling loco and stop being blind.

Secularist thugs that do not get media attention attacking Morsi protesters for the past few weeks:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 07:43:11 PM »
This is the daily reality for Palestinian Christians in Israel: “Death to Arabs”, “Death to Christianity”, “Christians are monkeys”, “Jesus is a son of a bitch”, “Christmas Price Tag”, “Revenge”. “Jesus is a monkey”…

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 08:03:19 PM »
This is the daily reality for Palestinian Christians in Israel: “Death to Arabs”, “Death to Christianity”, “Christians are monkeys”, “Jesus is a son of a bitch”, “Christmas Price Tag”, “Revenge”. “Jesus is a monkey”…

Says who?  You? Forgive me if I don't buy these as the work of Israelis.  Possible, but unlikely.

Besides, calling non-Muslims (including Christians) "monkeys", "apes", or "pigs" is an established Muslim practice.  As in:

There is a wealth of material from the Koran and Islamic sources that not only refute that deceiving claim "Like Christians", but actually warns Muslims that they have nothing in common with Christians, and call the Christians and Jews "Kafirs" which is the most degrading Arabic insult used by Muslims towards Christians and Jews that literally equal pagans and allude to something unclean. And since the most unclean animal for a Muslim is the pig, that's what the word popularly alludes to, and not the Western understanding of the deliberate misleading translation as "unbelievers" which is a different Arabic word. To emphasize the degrading insult of the word kafir let me ad this detail. In a respectful discussion or (as usual) when addressing Western audiences a Muslim would never use the word Kafir. He will use "non Muslim" or "unbeliever." Last but by all means the most condemning point of the degrading and insulting language of the "holy" book of Islam the Koran towards Christians and Jews, is specifically this particular point of its use of the word Kafir while a Muslim abstain from using it when addressing Western audience. This is but one example that shows the embarrassment and shame or the de-facto implicit condemnation of none other but Muslims of the hostility of their "holy" Koran. Furthermore, Christians and Jews are accused of being polytheists, damned, people that strayed from the right path, sons of apes and pigs that should not be taken either as friends or as associate, co-workers, authority (meaning no allegiance to any Christian or Jew in any position of authority whether in a work place or the institutions of the country), and ultimately should either pay the Jeziah (blood money), convert to Islam or be killed.

-- http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/61

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 08:44:08 PM »
Says who?  You? Forgive me if I don't buy these as the work of Israelis.  Possible, but unlikely.

Besides, calling non-Muslims (including Christians) "monkeys", "apes", or "pigs" is an established Muslim practice.  As in:

-- http://www.militantislammonitor.org/article/id/61

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 09:16:43 PM »
Don't think muslims would do this in Israel cause muslims believe in jesus and would not call him a monkey or bad mouth him..

There was a story not long ago of a Israeli who graffited his own car with offensive material and blamed it on the arabs.He got caught out and it was really him that graffited his own car.

OK.   So why wouldn't Muslims do what your "story" says that Israeli did - write some graffiti and blame it on the Israelis.

And while Muslims claim Jesus as a prophet, they deny His divinity - so they don't really "believe" in Him.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 09:34:41 PM »
OK.   So why wouldn't Muslims do what your "story" says that Israeli did - write some graffiti and blame it on the Israelis.

And while Muslims claim Jesus as a prophet, they deny His divinity - so they don't really "believe" in Him.

Because the thread is about how Christians are treated in Israel.
You can believe what you want about jesus.

Depends on what the terminology of divinity means.

If you think that Jesus is God, then that's your choice.I don't believe that.

I beleive in the divinity of jesus that he was a prophet, he did do miracles and had visions and so forth.

Many prophet before jesus also had prophecies and had miracles etc, there not the son of God or God.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 12:06:56 PM »

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2013, 08:02:30 AM »
Can we start by getting the math correct. The UN figures 2% of the West Bank population is Arab Christian, .04% in Gaza, and upwards of 17% of the Arabs inside Israel are Christian. I have had many Chistian Palestinian friends here in the USA. They identify with their Moslem brothers by blood and are for the most part a tad anti Semetic. My stay in Jerusalem showed peace amongst all but a few Orthadox crazies. Schools, public facilities, markets, transportation were as open, friendly and safe as the USA. Ladies in Moslem head garb were greeted with smiles and nods by old Jewish men passing bye wearing Yamulkas.

Its easy to point out hate anywhere if you look hard and deep.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 05:43:00 PM »

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2013, 09:51:53 PM »

More bullshit one-sided nonsense.  The Pope goes to Israel and is met with friendship and deep respect.  But Jesus Himself would be in handcuffs?

How about how Muslim Arabs treat Christians - specifically those who preach Christianity.  They get death in Saudi Arabia.

You know, rather than sitting pretty in Canada and slinging arrows at the West and especially the USA, why not go live in one of the many Muslim hellholes.  You'd be living the dream!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2013, 05:24:33 PM »
^Melt down

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/rel-christians.html

When Israel was established in 1948, the Palestinian Christian community had numbered 200,000, compared to roughly 600,000 Jews in Palestine at the time. Now the Christians are not even one percent of the population of Israel/Palestine. Of today’s estimated total 400,000 Christian Palestinians, most now are living in their own diaspora, mainly in the Americas.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2013, 05:43:27 PM »
^Melt down

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/rel-christians.html

Sigh

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/category/muslim-persecution-of-christians/

Now let me save you some effort, a_ahmed, and stipulate the likely chain of posts in response to this one:

1. You (50% chance of "Hahah" prefix) will attack the source as biased, a hater, and anti-Muslim.
2. I will point out that your source is biased against Israel, and post another link refuting your claim.
3. Go to 1.

In fact all of your threads have this pattern.  Hence, I'll avoid the pointless dueling pastes from biased sources. Consider yourself the champion paster of questionably objective links. 

But you don't answer the question - why not emigrate to paradise, thou follower of Mohammed (Blessed be his name)?

Mebbe cause taking bodybuilding drugs, which is illegal under Muslim law, might get you thrown in jail?  Or worse - don't they cut off your hands or something?

I'd stay huddled in Canada too if that's the case. 

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2013, 08:56:46 PM »
^Meltdown #2 lol So I'm guessing you're secretly e-kul ey?

It's amusing how in order to attack Islam and Muslims, some Christians will neglect their own. The reality is, I grew up with Arab Christians in the west as a European Christian. I also lived amongst Muslims as a white Christian in the Arab world. I don't hold hate for either their race or Christians or Muslims. Obviously today I am a muslim.

You talking about how my Canadian ass should 'go to them ayrabz' is just showing what an angry and ignorant hate filled fool you are.

Arabs don't look kindly to Israelis or Americans or the past colonialist British or French whether they are Christian or Muslim. They see them all as the same pile of garbage that has been plundering and killing in their lands.

Israelis don't discriminate of 'nice christian, bad mozzlem' they just see black or arab and not-jewish. They have parades against Arabs, they have parades against Blacks. They do target Christians and insult Jesus openly, they target Muslims too but Muslims have been the only ones openly standing up against them. Thus they see less of a threat from Christian Arabs than they see from the Muslim Arabs who stand up against them.

So good day sir

You can cite all the pamella gellers, robert spencers, bridget Gabrielles and similar piles of garbage as 'authorities' but they have their own political agendas and profits to make.

The reality on the ground is, Israelis are out to get Christians and Muslims, Arabs and Blacks and they don't give a shit what some Texan evangelical or Australian hobo has to say or believe if they are giving money and support, behind your back they laugh at you at the end of the day lol.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2013, 09:05:02 PM »
^Meltdown #2 lol So I'm guessing you're secretly e-kul ey? It's amusing how in order to attack Islam and Muslims, some Christians will neglect their own. The reality is, I grew up with Arab Christians in the west as a European Christian. They don't look kindly to Israelis or Americans or the past colonialist British or French. They see them all as the same pile of crap even though they themselves are Christian.

Israelis don't discriminate of 'nice christian, bad mozzlem' they just see black or arab and not-jewish.

You did surprise me with your reply.  Discussion is more fruitful than bashing.

Your point appears to be that Arab Muslims and Arab Christians are united against the Israelis and despise them equally.  And that the Israelis on their part don't distinguish Christians from Muslims, but treat all Arabs as radical Muslim enemies, whatever their religion.

I hope you are wrong, but you may not be.

By the way, who or what is e-kul ey?

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
Christians are disappearing from the Middle East in countries like Iraq and Syria, according to Lady Warsi, a Muslim government minister.  She did not mention Israel.

She also said: In some cases, Christians are targeted for "collective punishment" by majority groups in retaliation for what they perceive as the injustices committed by Western powers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/persecution-threatens-extinction-of-christianity-in-ancient-homelands-warns-baroness-warsi-8941249.html

stingray

• Getbig III
Christians are disappearing from the Middle East in countries like Iraq and Syria, according to Lady Warsi, a Muslim government minister.  She did not mention Israel.

She also said: In some cases, Christians are targeted for "collective punishment" by majority groups in retaliation for what they perceive as the injustices committed by Western powers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/persecution-threatens-extinction-of-christianity-in-ancient-homelands-warns-baroness-warsi-8941249.html

........................ ......