Author Topic: Aaron Singerman - blasted on The Final Verdict radio show  (Read 30952 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Aaron Singerman - blasted on The Final Verdict radio show
« Reply #200 on: July 01, 2013, 05:11:22 PM »
I have no idea what you are talking about.

I've known Melvin since 2001, while he was a member at Muscle Mayhem. While Melvin can be controversial in his ways, it would seem strange for him to put himself out on a limb all for Aaron's sake and to slight Rx muscle.

I am assuming that Melvin does indeed have something interesting to tell us. If he doesn't, then all this buildup will surely come back to haunt him, but if he produces some good material, this thread will continue to grow for 5-6 more pages.

"1"

There's a reason OneMoreRep and I only know very little details....I was just told by Aaron to stand by on this and wait and see so I am.  I do know that a number of people are exiting out of RX Muscle to where Dave's going to have to find some new writers and radio show hosts because some of them left too.  As I expected, that show Mel Chancey did has gotten a lot of negative blow back and a lot of people are pissed at Dave for not stopping it from happening.

Funny thing is that Aaron isn't even really mad...he's pretty much smiling about the whole situation.....he's obviously got something big planned
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: July 01, 2013, 06:19:26 PM »
This could turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to Aaron financially!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: July 01, 2013, 06:34:36 PM »
This could turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to Aaron financially!

One never knows..

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: July 01, 2013, 07:09:28 PM »
One never knows..

she looks like she sleeps on her face

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: July 01, 2013, 08:46:28 PM »
she looks like she sleeps on her face
^^
MANY Jewish girls look quite old by 30-35, I used to live back east so I know!

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #205 on: July 01, 2013, 08:50:40 PM »

There's a reason OneMoreRep and I only know very little details....I was just told by Aaron to stand by on this and wait and see so I am.  I do know that a number of people are exiting out of RX Muscle to where Dave's going to have to find some new writers and radio show hosts because some of them left too.  As I expected, that show Mel Chancey did has gotten a lot of negative blow back and a lot of people are pissed at Dave for not stopping it from happening.

Funny thing is that Aaron isn't even really mad...he's pretty much smiling about the whole situation.....he's obviously got something big planned

LOL you are full of shit and will be exposed soon.  I have explosive info about you but my sources want me to keep it under wraps for a few days.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #206 on: July 01, 2013, 09:12:10 PM »

"

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: July 01, 2013, 09:19:04 PM »
I skipped from page 1 to page 9 and can't say im not surprised to see not a goddamn thing has been said.

all this melo-dramatic teasing. methinks Vince has seen too many episodes of Survivor.

either shit or get off the pot.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #208 on: July 02, 2013, 04:30:30 AM »
I like Goodrum. He is always in the know and ready to drop some serious industry secrets and he lets you use his face if you can't spit on the floor.
O

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: July 02, 2013, 05:37:01 AM »

Doubt it unless Blackstone labs is paying him a lot. They are a very small company and won't be around long because of the type of products they sell.
I know, you don't

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2013, 05:41:35 AM »
Doubt it unless Blackstone labs is paying him a lot. They are a very small company and won't be around long because of the type of products they sell.

Blackstone Labs is the same company as IronMagLabs.  As far as the products are concerned, they'll be around because they'll switch to something else when the product substances are banned
A

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2013, 05:45:25 AM »
^^
MANY Jewish girls look quite old by 30-35, I used to live back east so I know!

i think its the eastern european blood many of them have, a lot of women descended from there look great until about 30, then its a rapid descent into despair

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #212 on: July 02, 2013, 06:56:17 AM »

Blackstone Labs is the same company as IronMagLabs.  As far as the products are concerned, they'll be around because they'll switch to something else when the product substances are banned

I know they are the same company but the FDA will be looking at them. They will not be around long. You can get away with selling pro hormones in small mom n pop brick and mortar stores but selling them on the internet is not a smart idea.
I know, you don't

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2013, 07:13:28 AM »

So where is Goodrum's radio show? Here is our resident bullshit artist telling about Singerman leaving RX and what an opportunity to have him on Melvin's show. Goodrum has nothing and nobody will work with him.
I missed Manion on that last show. Wait, maybe Goodrum will have him on his show? Naw, won't happen. Anyone else would have given up but there is Goodrum going about his self-important business as if he is a
big success. Talk about delusional.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: July 02, 2013, 07:17:52 AM »
So where is Goodrum's radio show? Here is our resident bullshit artist telling about Singerman leaving RX and what an opportunity to have him on Melvin's show. Goodrum has nothing and nobody will work with him.
I missed Manion on that last show. Wait, maybe Goodrum will have him on his show? Naw, won't happen. Anyone else would have given up but there is Goodrum going about his self-important business as if he is a

how many of your bicep machines did you sell

have a think and then perhaps you will see the irony in your above statement
T

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #215 on: July 02, 2013, 07:54:38 AM »

Calm you NAMBLA ass down, the Vince Goodrum show is in production at the time and will be ready when I say its ready.  In the meantime, you can check out the new forum setup at Anabolic Mayhem.  Its clean and sharp and looks great on any mobile phone or tablet without TapaTalk.

I'm building innovation and that takes time.  The Vince Goodrum Show will be like no other bodybuilding show out there.....
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #216 on: July 02, 2013, 08:12:59 AM »
Calm you NAMBLA ass down, the Vince Goodrum show is in production at the time and will be ready when I say its ready.  In the meantime, you can check out the new forum setup at Anabolic Mayhem.  Its clean and sharp and looks great on any mobile phone or tablet without TapaTalk.

I'm building innovation and that takes time.  The Vince Goodrum Show will be like no other bodybuilding show out there.....

I want to call in.  Will you be taking calls?
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: July 02, 2013, 08:16:20 AM »

There's a reason OneMoreRep and I only know very little details....I was just told by Aaron to stand by on this and wait and see so I am.  I do know that a number of people are exiting out of RX Muscle to where Dave's going to have to find some new writers and radio show hosts because some of them left too.  As I expected, that show Mel Chancey did has gotten a lot of negative blow back and a lot of people are pissed at Dave for not stopping it from happening.

I know nothing, to be quite frank.

I am excited to hear about the developments, but Aaron hasn't spoken to me.

I am just as eager as everyone else to find out more about what's next in line for Rx Muscle & Singerman.

Both Melvin and AVBG know way more about the current situation than I can ever begin to grasp.

"1"

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #218 on: July 02, 2013, 08:19:21 AM »
If that serial killer guy can be the mayor of bodybuilding then Goodrum is without doubt the oracle of bodybuilding. The font of all knowledge in muscle-related matters.
O

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #219 on: July 02, 2013, 08:24:38 AM »
If that serial killer guy can be the mayor of bodybuilding then Goodrum is without doubt the orifice of bodybuilding. The behind of all knowledge in muscle-related matters.

Corrected.
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #220 on: July 02, 2013, 09:25:03 AM »
There's more than one way to skin a cat!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #221 on: July 02, 2013, 01:33:52 PM »

Aaron are employees of Blackstone Labs so he gets about 1500 a month plus commission....the general going average for a rep which is pretty good because commission pay can add up seriously.  Matt Meinroid on the other hand is a writer so he's likely getting only 200-400 dollars a month.....its a lot more than what I used to make for articles. 

A

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: July 02, 2013, 02:15:12 PM »
By the looks of it slingerman refused to see this coming and as a consequence was forced into a situation for which he had no concrete backup plan

It is clear that slingerman was on very thin ice with the ifbb/npc mafia and he knew it. you dont have to take the word of mel chency- a sack of oil who for some reason likes to have pictures taken with a white towel on his head- you just need to hear erin's own words in his last radio shows with BJ Brown ,where he talks about how he needs to be kosher with mr minion  but at the same time blusters that he doesnt need the ifbb/npc anymore

so now he is blackballed but needs to stay relevant in the industry in order to get paid by XXXlabs .how does he do it? dont know, but lee priests and john romano's examples are not good

on the other hand it seems to me that melvin has planned this all along in his huge brain. not for nothing the source is re-branding itself as BLACK_STONE  labs both words clearly alluding to melvin becoming their  main rep

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #223 on: July 02, 2013, 07:01:43 PM »
By the looks of it slingerman refused to see this coming and as a consequence was forced into a situation for which he had no concrete backup plan

It is clear that slingerman was on very thin ice with the ifbb/npc mafia and he knew it. you dont have to take the word of mel chency- a sack of oil who for some reason likes to have pictures taken with a white towel on his head- you just need to hear erin's own words in his last radio shows with BJ Brown ,where he talks about how he needs to be kosher with mr minion  but at the same time blusters that he doesnt need the ifbb/npc anymore

so now he is blackballed but needs to stay relevant in the industry in order to get paid by XXXlabs .how does he do it? dont know, but lee priests and john romano's examples are not good

on the other hand it seems to me that melvin has planned this all along in his huge brain. not for nothing the source is re-branding itself as BLACK_STONE  labs both words clearly alluding to melvin becoming their  main rep

Actually I'll be a rep for another company soon actually...still working out a deal on it.
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #224 on: July 02, 2013, 07:37:21 PM »
Actually I'll be a rep for another company soon actually...still working out a deal on it.

::)
K