Author Topic: 'Urban Youths' beat 15yo white child - steal his shoes, and post video of it onl  (Read 21817 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
'Urban Youths' beat 15yo white child - steal his shoes, and post video of it online

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/06/26/teen-beaten-outside-of-brookline-rec-center/
PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Local recreation centers are supposed to be safe places for kids and teens, but what happened outside the rec center in Brookline is now the subject of a police investigation.

The popular facility is a haven for teenage boys, who come to play hoops and football outside, and a lot more inside – a million dollar community investment paying off, until this.

Police say the incident happened in broad daylight along Brookline Boulevard. A 15-year-old boy was at the center to play some hoops.

That’s when a group of African-American teenage boys approached the white victim and began beating him, allegedly to steal his basketball shoes, and for website notoriety.

On the video the group of boys can be heard screaming the name of the website “World Star” (for WorldStarHipHop.com) as they round the corner. That’s when police say they attacked. Another teen captured the attack on his cell phone.

World Star is an urban outlet website that hosts music videos, artist information, and also posts viral videos.

It’s described as a “shock site.”

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Pieces of shit

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
And not a single black fuck was given.  Roles reversed and this would be all over the place.
A

theredeemer

• Getbig III
And not a single black fuck was given.  Roles reversed and this would be all over the place.

x2

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
where is Al Sharpton? Eating some pig feet, that's where.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

LOL!  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I thought uncle Al gave up that stuff after his surgery? Have you ever had pigs feet?
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
I thought uncle Al gave up that stuff after his surgery? Have you ever had pigs feet?

:o

i had chidlings when i was a kid, regurgitated them in my sleep and almost choked.  Mommy Dearest saved the "G".  8)   I think that's the last time I had pork.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."

And the "Reverend" Jackson is probably busy getting another female subordinate pregnant.
K

Parker

• Getbig V
You can't give that up!!!! And doubt he has...
I had a professor that professed his loved for pigfeet. Said he wore a bib to eat them, like Boss Hog...he died of a heart attack.
And the "Reverend" Jackson is probably busy getting another female subordinate pregnant.

After taking 3 of his off brand Vi-egras...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
:o

i had chidlings when i was a kid, regurgitated them in my sleep and almost choked.  Mommy Dearest saved the "G".  8)   I think that's the last time I had pork.

You can't give that up!!!! And doubt he has...
I had a professor that professed his loved for pigfeet. Said he wore a bib to eat them, like Boss Hog...he died of a heart attack.After taking 3 of his off brand Vi-egras...

I haven't had pigs feet in years. My granny would make them with collard greens and corn bread.  She had a little garden in the back of her house where she grew greens and rutabaga. She say to me, Archer7, I was little then and not 77 yet, go out back and pick some greens.  She added little slices bacon to the greens and to this day it's the only way I can eat them.
A

Parker

• Getbig V

I haven't had pigs feet in years. My granny would make them with collard greens and corn bread.  She had a little garden in the back of her house where she grew greens and rutabaga. She say to me, Archer7, I was little then and not 77 yet, go out back and pick some greens.  She added little slices bacon to the greens and to this day it's the only way I can eat them.
Ha, I like that

My grandmother and my mom and aunts, when making a pot of pinto beans use bacon for flavor.

My grandmother used to make fried Chitlings, and I would feed them to the dog (I didn't like the taste). And don't like the smell of chitlings being cooked (fried).
Pig feet are nasty, never had Hog maws or Mountain Oysters, either.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
karen loves chili dogs
K

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
World Star is an urban outlet website that hosts music videos, artist information, and also posts viral videos.

Is "Urban" another word for Black? :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Ha, I like that

My grandmother and my mom and aunts, when making a pot of pinto beans use bacon for flavor.

My grandmother used to make fried Chitlings, and I would feed them to the dog (I didn't like the taste). And don't like the smell of chitlings being cooked (fried).
Pig feet are nasty, never had Hog maws or Mountain Oysters, either.

I've had mountain oysters.  My brother gave them to me when I was a kid and I didn't know what they were.  He found it hilarious.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
I've had mountain oysters.  My brother gave them to me when I was a kid and I didn't know what they were.  He found it hilarious.
on my great uncle's farm, he had pigs that walk around the front yard (as well as geese, ducks, banny roosters, chickens, "wild" turkeys). And one of my cousins asked if I ever had mountain oysters...I said no, where can you find them. He pointed to one of the hog's balls....I said that is nasty.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
on my great uncle's farm, he had pigs that walk around the front yard (as well as geese, ducks, banny roosters, chickens, "wild" turkeys). And one of my cousins asked if I ever had mountain oysters...I said no, where can you find them. He pointed to one of the hog's balls....I said that is nasty.

The ones my dear brother gave me were fried.  At eight I believe they were fried okra or something. 
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Why was the Honky wearing Black Peoples shoes  ??? ???

White man can't Jump

if you ask me , he kinda was askin for an asswhoopen if he would of stuck to his white people fashion like Vans or Skechers nothing would of happened to him

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Why was the Honky wearing Black Peoples shoes  ??? ???

White man can't Jump

if you ask me , he kinda was askin for an asswhoopen if he would of stuck to his white people fashion like Vans or Skechers nothing would of happened to him

Penny loafers?

A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Disgusting

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Penny loafers?

me being from Inglewood,ca. going to a school where 85% of the students were black, i chose to wear regular chuck taylors or reebok classic

never got sweated for shoes

shoes are a big deal in the hood

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

me being from Inglewood,ca. going to a school where 85% of the students were black, i chose to wear regular chuck taylors or reebok classic

never got sweated for shoes

shoes are a big deal in the hood

I grew up in the hood myself.  I couldn't afford good shoes so they had to find other reasons to attack me.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
I grew up in the hood myself.  I couldn't afford good shoes so they had to find other reasons to attack me.
my dad was cheap, and got me no name shoes from Caldors. I remember being teased one day in 6th grade music class (by some chick with a jheri curl who looked like a member of Whodini). She asked, "what type of shoes are they?" I said "Basketball shoes", she said, "No, like he's wearing Filas. So, what are those?"
I again said "Basketball shoes...", so then she and others started chanting, "He's wearing fish-heads..."

That was the last time I wore no name shoes. After that it was Adidas and Adiadoras....

ukjeff

http://www.veganline.com/P/greenflash4.jpg
I never had a pair of these stolen  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
my dad was cheap, and got me no name shoes from Caldors. I remember being teased one day in 6th grade music class (by some chick with a jheri curl who looked like a member of Whodini). She asked, "what type of shoes are they?" I said "Basketball shoes", she said, "No, like he's wearing Filas. So, what are those?"
I again said "Basketball shoes...", so then she and others started chanting, "He's wearing fish-heads..."

That was the last time I wore no name shoes. After that it was Adidas and Adiadoras....

I wanted a pair of British knights so bad but was SHUT DOWN by my mom.  She said she wasn't paying fifty plus dollars for a pair of shoes.  That's cheap for shoes now.
A