Author Topic: Episode 1 of Jay Cutler's "Sixteen Weeks - The Road to the 2013 MR. O  (Read 33010 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Episode 1 of Jay Cutler's "Sixteen Weeks - The Road to the 2013 MR. O
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2013, 04:01:57 PM »
Rich Piana's videos are way better than Jay's. 

;)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2013, 04:03:47 PM »
Why the fuck dont people just go for a walk in the fresh air instead of pissing about on a treadmill?

I cannot get it as well. Wanna cardio? Move your fucking ass.

I've discussed it with Galeniko, it's really astonishing that guys would nowadays DRIVE their fat asses over to the gym to do steady paced cardio on treadmill. What the fucking fuck.

What about jogging to work, cycling to work... I would fucking die if I was to walk on fucking treadmill for 1 hour like a zombie.

epic_alien

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2013, 04:38:19 PM »

I've discussed it with Galeniko, it's really astonishing that guys would nowadays DRIVE their fat asses over to the gym to do steady paced cardio on treadmill. What the fucking fuck.

What about jogging to work, cycling to work... I would fucking die if I was to walk on fucking treadmill for 1 hour like a zombie.

well what you dont get is that when your 250lbs plus you dont "Jog" or "cycle" or go walking in 100 degree heat. Those things are not and have never been part of the formula for getting big.

now take your 190lbs ass on a jog and contemplate that

by the way, the name of this site is"get big" not get small and run around

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2013, 04:42:36 PM »
well what you dont get is that when your 250lbs plus you dont "Jog" nor or "cycle" or go walking in 100 degree heat. Those things are not and have never been part of the formula for getting big.

now take your 190lbs ass on a jog and contemplate that

x2.

Jogging is just an excuse for women to bounce their tits and ripple their ass cheeks in public.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2013, 06:50:43 PM »

guy lives in Vegas right, have you watched the weather lately, he'd fucking die in minutes with his big ass outside doing cardio

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2013, 07:27:08 PM »
Fuck, this video really drives home just how close to death he is. He's holding on for dear life on that stairmaster rig. And when the kid wakes him up, as he touches him, you can see the skin completely discolor and leave marks... Shit.

I guess the blue stuff - vile as it must be if you consider his facial expressions - keeps him alive for another few hours. It's probably made from the stem cells and the tears of children.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2013, 07:43:16 PM »
what r those red dot on his tricep when he is woken up?  cant be site injects could it there all over like pimples.

this dude also never has ne body hair did he get laser hair removal?
TEAM Nasser

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2013, 08:01:08 PM »
Fuck, this video really drives home just how close to death he is. He's holding on for dear life on that stairmaster rig. And when the kid wakes him up, as he touches him, you can see the skin completely discolor and leave marks... Shit.

I guess the blue stuff - vile as it must be if you consider his facial expressions - keeps him alive for another few hours. It's probably made from the stem cells and the tears of children.

lmao

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2013, 08:01:23 PM »

seems to me you have never been on a diet before  :-\ :-\

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2013, 08:47:30 PM »
seems to me you have never been on a diet before  :-\ :-\

I have and I know that having no energy sucks. I also imagine that hauling around 300 lbs must, in itself, be a feat. And yet, when on a diet and at my heaviest, I was never slumped over the stair master, barely alive and looking like I just wanted the todture to end.

But let's say you're right and I've never been on a diet before, so what? It still doesn't change the fact that Jay looks half a heartbeat away from death, and his demeanor is that of a man who seems to welcome death and see it as a release.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2013, 10:00:19 PM »
I have and I know that having no energy sucks. I also imagine that hauling around 300 lbs must, in itself, be a feat. And yet, when on a diet and at my heaviest, I was never slumped over the stair master, barely alive and looking like I just wanted the todture to end.

But let's say you're right and I've never been on a diet before, so what? It still doesn't change the fact that Jay looks half a heartbeat away from death, and his demeanor is that of a man who seems to welcome death and see it as a release.
dieting is one thing, dieting in the single digits and contest prep is another thing, most bodybuilder go through days hunching over the machine barely getting through the cardio session.

If this is your definition of almost dying then all the people I have ever prepped for contest prep and myself are on our death bed

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2013, 10:43:48 PM »
dieting is one thing, dieting in the single digits and contest prep is another thing, most bodybuilder go through days hunching over the machine barely getting through the cardio session.

If this is your definition of almost dying then all the people I have ever prepped for contest prep and myself are on our death bed

No sorry, I've never dieted to prep for a contest or so extremely that the caloric deficit had me slumped over a stair master and wishing for death.

By the way, are you prepping right now? I'm asking because it seems to me that you are so low on calories from cutting thay your brain shut its sarcasm-processing center down...

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2013, 02:03:50 AM »
I had to tak a shower after just watching the very first part...i was ver gay!
Mr. AZ 2003

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2013, 02:22:17 AM »
Time to Watch the Rise or END of Jason Cutler

Stay tuned, Video will be up every week it seems

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

the older Jay is apparently a more thoughtful individual. This little video gives us little drops of film noir and european cinema.
The muscle hipsters.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2013, 03:01:28 AM »
is it just me or is that vid kinda depressing?

reminds me of me and i'm depressed as fuck  :-\

it's like he feels his impending doom and barely keeps a straight face

i'd like him to make it though; if Jay makes it, i'll make it  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2013, 03:05:41 AM »
is it just me or is that vid kinda depressing?

reminds me of me and i'm depressed as fuck  :-\

it's like he feels his impending doom and barely keeps a straight face

i'd like him to make it though; if Jay makes it, i'll make it  ;D

he went from a happily married man to this empty life with personal assistants and travelling for guest posings etc.
I feel bad for Jay. He is a good man. I hope he has a nice girlfriend who can cheer him up.

whitewidow

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2013, 03:30:08 AM »
Jay does not look that bad! I thought for sure after that bicep tear or bad synthol shot he was done with but it looks like the bicep healed correctly. Jay looks decent for being out of the game for a year. Just his name will earn him a top 5 Mr.Olympia spot.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2013, 04:01:47 AM »
Alot of work for a 4th place trophy....

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2013, 04:25:41 AM »
I really hope he can bring the 2009 version again but I doubt it. There's still time though.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2013, 09:13:54 AM »
I really hope he can bring the 2009 version again but I doubt it. There's still time though.

he looked great there no doubt,,,but phil and kai have him beat from the back,,always a successor somewhere around the corner,,he did great for long time..walking around the gym alone he's the biggest thing going but onstage the guys who can beat you are showing one's weakness or regression..

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2013, 09:25:37 AM »
Cmon guys.  At least he used a badass font for the "sixteen weeks out". Tittle.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2013, 10:04:59 AM »
I've never seen Jay do real cardio...Walking at 3.0 on a treadmill isn't cardio...And him fighting thru that is hilarious...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2013, 11:36:34 AM »
No sorry, I've never dieted to prep for a contest or so extremely that the caloric deficit had me slumped over a stair master and wishing for death.

By the way, are you prepping right now? I'm asking because it seems to me that you are so low on calories from cutting thay your brain shut its sarcasm-processing center down...
Nice cop out and nice try, you were not being sarcastic, you were taking a stab at Jay like all the Newb's and roid haters do. They always make comments like ''dead by 40'' and shit and you were making your comment in the same light.

Your argument was simple, he is an inch from death from his lifestyle and all the chemical abuse and your proof was that he was hunched over the machine and he was tired upon getting up and when I called you out saying ''welcome to the world of contest prep'', where this is typical behaviour you start back tracking by calling Sarcasm, GTFOH, lmao.  ;)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2013, 12:57:42 PM »
His life seems pathetic for someone around 40...

His wife must have left cause she prob wanted kids and for life to move on, but jay seems to be stuck in the adolescent mentality that he has to lift, eat, sleep and just be big.  Fun when you are 15, but when your 40, it's f'ing pathetic.   

Also, imagine his daily routine... Wake up, inject GH, eat, inject 3 ccs of test/deca, eat, inject tren, eat, train, inject GH, eat, inject insulin, inject more roids, nap, eat, injext more insulin, inject more GH, then sleep

That would get old in a few weeks for me... Image year round x 20 years!
you are gay.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2013, 01:05:01 PM »
His life seems pathetic for someone around 40...

His wife must have left cause she prob wanted kids and for life to move on, but jay seems to be stuck in the adolescent mentality that he has to lift, eat, sleep and just be big.  Fun when you are 15, but when your 40, it's f'ing pathetic.   

Also, imagine his daily routine... Wake up, inject GH, eat, inject 3 ccs of test/deca, eat, inject tren, eat, train, inject GH, eat, inject insulin, inject more roids, nap, eat, injext more insulin, inject more GH, then sleep

That would get old in a few weeks for me... Image year round x 20 years!
u would think and very good points,,say he call's it quits at 40 he known for being huge and being mro,,that is a tough image to maintain size wise alone,,,labrada lucked out got only so big genetically,looked great,healthy looking;drugged'muscle foe the time.posed with great style,carroed'the mass with class'moniker all the way to the bank now,,his company carries that mantra,,much easier to broaden your appeal with labrada's look over jays for future in the buissness,,,i used him as example gaspari did the same but he was of the freakier nature in terms of build over labrada,,