Author Topic: American Hero Bruce Jenner has failed us All  (Read 207959 times)

sean

• Getbig IV
Re: American Hero Bruce Jenner has failed us All
« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2013, 07:44:39 PM »
These ho's disgust me... However, Courtney has always been the most attractive.  The least verbally obnoxious and atrocious.  Never seen out mudsharking to the nth degree (but might be if not loyal to her son's father). Not sure. I like her the most. If any of these girls are as bad as Kim at sex, why are we even discussing this? Black dudes love to roll with any non-black woman that will pay for their shit and put up with their shit. Most black women, will do neither. Why the mystery? Of course, in this case, both parties can afford whatever they want, but the stigma is still there.

Will Smith's son looks medicated. Likely a soon-to-be True Hollywood story. Good lord. When will the cycle end?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2013, 09:57:17 PM »
These ho's disgust me... However, Courtney has always been the most attractive.  The least verbally obnoxious and atrocious.  Never seen out mudsharking to the nth degree (but might be if not loyal to her son's father). Not sure. I like her the most. If any of these girls are as bad as Kim at sex, why are we even discussing this? Black dudes love to roll with any non-black woman that will pay for their shit and put up with their shit. Most black women, will do neither. Why the mystery? Of course, in this case, both parties can afford whatever they want, but the stigma is still there.

Will Smith's son looks medicated. Likely a soon-to-be True Hollywood story. Good lord. When will the cycle end?

The interesting thing about Courtney is that she would get with a black guy but she's the one who enlisted with being with the token GGew for TV..There whole relationship is a scam.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: October 09, 2013, 10:06:54 PM »
Bruce and Kris are separating...Anyone have the odds on Kris being photographed with a black man boyfriend before years end? That reality show stayed on the air longer than it should have because the Kardashian family pushes "the agenda" of crossbreeding to the young girls across the globe...
Rumor has it, she's messing with the guy on the far left

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2013, 12:04:46 AM »
Not to be mean, but this is one of the worst female asses I have ever seen.
Deflatabooty.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: October 10, 2013, 12:15:02 AM »

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #130 on: October 10, 2013, 05:07:48 AM »
courtney is the hot one, kim was when she was in her 20's till she messed her face up

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: October 10, 2013, 08:19:25 AM »
As far as Jenner, he's yet another 'head scratcher' example of why would a guy thats uber-loaded and having so much to win and lose by major decisions like getting married, do it? Who advises these guys? I know they're welcome to do as they wish, but why go down that road if you've got everything to gain from remaining un-married, ie, more women, more money, less problems.. or get married, and reverse those three things? Why.. Why!?  And for Bruce, he'd already been married and pro-created, a son.. doesnt make sense. How does this happen? Is Bill Burr really onto something that needs to be explored more officially:

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2013, 06:46:14 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2013, 06:51:59 AM »
From Wheaties box Olympic hero to Hollywood slut/plastic surgery car crash.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2013, 08:18:52 AM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2013, 08:50:19 AM »
As far as Jenner, he's yet another 'head scratcher' example of why would a guy thats uber-loaded and having so much to win and lose by major decisions like getting married, do it? Who advises these guys? I know they're welcome to do as they wish, but why go down that road if you've got everything to gain from remaining un-married, ie, more women, more money, less problems.. or get married, and reverse those three things? Why.. Why!?  And for Bruce, he'd already been married and pro-created, a son.. doesnt make sense. How does this happen? Is Bill Burr really onto something that needs to be explored more officially:

dude, calm down..women dating rich men or men dating rich women to insure they have better odds of survival than the competition is just a strategy of survival among countless others that s been around since life started. We re all with each others for interests to insure our survival and if it works we call it love. We all need others for what they have and we need, if they dont have what we need, we ignore them. We select each others based on our similar traits; having similar traits mean less energy to use to get to what we need, it's economical. That's why we tend to stick with people who look and think alike first and foremost. We also look simultaneously for people who are similar to us but who also have things we dont and would need to improve our survival. Our brains are computers that constantly calculate how to insure our survival.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 11, 2013, 05:21:58 PM »
dude, calm down..women dating rich men or men dating rich women to insure they have better odds of survival than the competition is just a strategy of survival among countless others that s been around since life started. We re all with each others for interests to insure our survival and if it works we call it love. We all need others for what they have and we need, if they dont have what we need, we ignore them. We select each others based on our similar traits; having similar traits mean less energy to use to get to what we need, it's economical. That's why we tend to stick with people who look and think alike first and foremost. We also look simultaneously for people who are similar to us but who also have things we dont and would need to improve our survival. Our brains are computers that constantly calculate how to insure our survival.

Not much romance in this theory.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2013, 05:26:06 PM »
They love their Hebrews.

This may be Wigg's big chance.  Kris Wiggs?  Soon.....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2014, 05:48:56 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/08/bruce-jenner-silent-changes-sex-woman-family-kardashians/

Bruce Jenner  Radio Silent With Family  Over Changes

Bruce Jenner is going through some radical physical changes that could be fundamentally altering who he is .... yet he is telling his family NOTHING.

TMZ broke the story ... Bruce went to a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon and scheduled surgery for a laryngeal shave -- which smooths out the Adam's Apple.  He told TMZ, "I just never liked my trachea. "He also wanted a smaller nose.  Bruce cancelled with the Bev Hills doc and subsequently got the procedure somewhere else.

Bruce has gone through other changes as well, including growing out his hair and nails in a pronounced way.  And he seems to be growing breasts.

Under the category -- the 800 pound elephant in the room -- Bruce is saying nothing to his family about the changes ... some of which are markers of gender reassignment.

Bruce told TMZ he's not becoming a woman, which means he's telling us more than he's telling his brood.  We're told Kim is completely in the dark -- he says nothing to her.  And she's not alone.

A well-placed source on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" tells TMZ .... no one on the show discusses the changes in Bruce ... and there are no plans to address them on the show.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2014, 06:39:58 AM »
Pathetic.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2014, 07:36:50 AM »
Bruce is a major disappointment. For decades he was a top earning guest speaker on motivation at national business conventions. No more. I also believe he suffers andropause and confused his lack of testosterone/girlie emotions with a gender screw up. Living in a dirty fish bowl has not helped.

The old man Kardashian is/was Armenian…not Persian. Momma slut is English/Scottish.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2014, 06:27:43 PM »
I am for dating, marrying or fucking whoever you want to, whatever the color or size, but this family has some really fucked up mental issues.

And Bruce Jenner's only the tip of the iceberg.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2014, 06:57:27 PM »
I am for dating, marrying or fucking whoever you want to, whatever the color or size, but this family has some really fucked up mental issues.

And Bruce Jenner's only the tip of the iceberg.

poor bruce,years of watching kris getting banged by black dudes left and right must be put him into serious mental issues
T

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2014, 08:14:49 PM »
poor bruce,years of watching kris getting banged by black dudes left and right must be put him into serious mental issues

Methinks him wanting to become a woman has very little to do with "black dudes".

Who knows, maybe he likes black dudes too.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2014, 11:30:39 PM »
Kim had one of the prettiest vaginas that I have ever seen.  It is a shame that she got so much plastic surgery.  She would look better now as a natural.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2014, 02:30:48 PM »
The Game just got bumped up on the list of the KK Hoe Train

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2014, 02:37:24 PM »

It's English, but I don't understand.  :-\

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2014, 02:46:46 PM »
You'd think it'd be easier for this sliver nosed waif to get test 'jects rather than going the opposite route- i.e. gender re-identity-but maybe "he's" emotionally incapacitated.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #148 on: February 27, 2014, 02:48:48 PM »

you know he fucken em both

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #149 on: February 27, 2014, 05:53:50 PM »
How could Bruce Jenner go from one end of the spectrum to the other?

A successful athlete to an old woman?