Author Topic: American Hero Bruce Jenner has failed us All  (Read 208006 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: American Hero Bruce Jenner has failed us All
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2014, 06:44:22 PM »
How could Bruce Jenner go from one end of the spectrum to the other?

A successful athlete to an old woman?

Kwon_2 longing for cawk now that he has lost his poor, little Shizzzzzo

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2014, 06:47:36 PM »
I'm so longing for cawk now that i've lost my poor, little Shizzzzzo

Why not PM Scott Markey, DickRider?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: March 02, 2014, 08:39:39 PM »
Why is obama trying to beat jenner to the punch? Whats the big rush to change identities...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2014, 10:08:03 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2014, 01:50:12 PM »

We busted Rob Kardashian's chops for packing on the pounds-- but the guy IS trying to streamline before Kim's big day ... so we're now told.

Celebrity twink trainer Gunnar Peterson is flying to Paris to train Rob and Khloe Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, he tells TMZ.  Gunnar says Rob was training 5 times a week  ::) ::) ::), but then slowed to twice a week 2 weeks ago because of other commitments.

As Peterson says, [I'm} the gatekeeper of Rob's workouts, not the gatekeeper of his life."

Simple Simon

« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2014, 02:29:36 PM »

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2014, 03:18:19 PM »

How has Rob become such a disgustingly fat dusgustingFat? Seriously? All he had to do was stay trim (not even ripped) and he'd be knee deep in hot club pussy for a LIFETIME. What gifts you have squandered my son. Women are fucking idiots, he's decent looking (or was) and is FAMOUS.

What is the root cause?

A) Genetic time bomb, he doesnt eat that much worse than any other lazy, entitled stoner.
B) Weed + munchies caught up with him. The "lifestyle."
C) Pure sloth and eating whatever he wants. 100% blame on his lack of self control.
D) Thyroid condition
E) Wiggerdom
F) The curse of OJ

What is the cause? Awaiting confirmation...

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2014, 03:31:27 PM »
Just Imagine the Pussy This fat fuck could pull, yea im a Kardashian come over my house for a fuck session and you on the way out maybe you can bump into my sister or west

whores would be lining up for blockes, shit i be the line is still long even and his jabba the hut stage

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: May 19, 2014, 03:47:00 PM »
There was a youtube video where the whore sisters/mother told him he was fat and disgusting and if he didnt lose weight they would drop him from the show because it was an image of the family that they didnt want to portray to the public and he didnt live up to those standards

How has Rob become such a disgustingly fat dusgustingFat? Seriously? All he had to do was stay trim (not even ripped) and he'd be knee deep in hot club pussy for a LIFETIME. What gifts you have squandered my son. Women are fucking idiots, he's decent looking (or was) and is FAMOUS.

What is the root cause?

A) Genetic time bomb, he doesnt eat that much worse than any other lazy, entitled stoner.
B) Weed + munchies caught up with him. The "lifestyle."
C) Pure sloth and eating whatever he wants. 100% blame on his lack of self control.
D) Thyroid condition
E) Wiggerdom
F) The curse of OJ

What is the cause? Awaiting confirmation...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2014, 04:10:27 PM »
its a fat family, he just refused to have liposuction done.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2014, 05:08:10 PM »
imo, rob kardashian is suffering from depression. he lacks serotonin and dopamine and is compensating by eating junk food. you'd think with all the money and access to top psychiatrists, he'd be stable mentally and losing weight by now...

diabetes soon, then organ failure

hopefully not, but for fuck sake dude! get your act together!

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2014, 02:26:27 PM »
imo, rob kardashian is suffering from depression. he lacks serotonin and dopamine and is compensating by eating junk food. you'd think with all the money and access to top psychiatrists, he'd be stable mentally and losing weight by now...

diabetes soon, then organ failure

hopefully not, but for fuck sake dude! get your act together!

Of all my possible selections you had to propose the REAL one? Seriously.

Ya apparently Rita Ora dumped him and fucked him up pretty good. Gained 40+ pounds of lard pretty quickly by laying around moping, smoking bud and pretending to be black all day. Bitches will fuck you up if you let them, kids! Let that be a lesson.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2014, 02:45:53 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2014, 05:37:54 PM »
the whole family is a fucked up farce. how they've dragged themselves up to 'a list' status is fucking beyond me  ???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2014, 10:36:14 PM »
the whole family is a fucked up farce. how they've dragged themselves up to 'a list' status is fucking beyond me  ???

Great PR team.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2014, 10:42:52 PM »

F) The curse of OJ

That's a fucking hilarious thought!!!  ;D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2014, 10:44:55 PM »
Great PR team.
and a gullible attention seeking public that lives vicariously through them. This gives them their lifeblood.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2014, 12:18:44 AM »
and a gullible attention seeking public that lives vicariously through them. This gives them their lifeblood.

its worldwide, U.S, Australia,UK, Lebanon, Kim has die hard fans from those 4 countries and all over Europe.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2014, 12:20:22 AM »
its worldwide, U.S, Australia,UK, Lebanon, Kim has die hard fans from those 4 countries and all over Europe.

I honestly didn't think people were fans? Thought they just liked the creepy reality show aspect.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: May 24, 2014, 03:53:25 PM »
Fat Rob was seen at the airport this morning/last night catching a plane from france to Los Angeles in tears

Guess Kim? Mom? told him he was to fat to be in any of the wedding pics so he will be missing the wedding

LoL

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: May 24, 2014, 04:05:44 PM »
rita is damn fine

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: May 24, 2014, 04:11:39 PM »
Fat Rob was seen at the airport this moring/last night catching a plane from france to Los Angeles in tear

Guess Kim? Mom? told him he was to fat to be in any of the wedding pics so he will be missing the wedding

LoL

Fair play to him though - had the courage of his convictions and stuck two fingers up at the lot of them because they only care about his appearance. Kim and the mom are only interested in looks and money.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: May 25, 2014, 12:37:03 PM »
Poor Rob Kardashian. Not only did he feel like he wasn’t getting family support as he struggles with weight issues but HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively what set off the fight with Kim Kardashian over his weight that sent him packing back to LA.

Nothing is more heartbreaking than this story. Rob Kardashian was set to attend his sister Kim Kardashian‘s wedding to Kanye West on May 24 in Florence, Italy, but he turned tail and headed back home after a blow-up fight over his weight because he felt like he didn’t “fit in”, according to X 17. Read on to find out what Kim said behind his back to set him off!

Rob Kardashian Dissed By Sister Kim For Being Fat

“Kim was bashing Rob about his weight and how he would ruin the pictures that would be taken with the family,” a source told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. “It got back to Rob and he called her out.” How sad is that?

Kim and Rob’s argument “got heated, and everyone decided to take Kim’s side,” our insider revealed. “Rob was devastated and left.”

“Rob said he was sickened by Kim and Kanye’s display of wealth and clothes and beauty and called it ‘superficial bullsh*t’,” X 17′s source added, “but Kim was pissed that Rob hadn’t made an effort to drop any weight over the past few months. Rob basically thinks Kim cares about him only for his appearance and he said he’d ‘make life easier’ for her and just leave.”

Rob didn’t just miss the wedding — he missed the brunch, the rehearsal dinner, and the wedding ceremony and reception! It’s clear that what went down between himself and the rest of his family really cut him deep. This is the saddest story ever.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Was Rob right to leave, or was Kim just stressed out because of her big day? Let us know!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: May 25, 2014, 12:54:08 PM »
How tawdry are most of these 'celebrities?' Not letting your brother come to the wedding cos he's a fat cunt and will make the photos look bad! Funny but fucked up.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #174 on: May 25, 2014, 01:43:27 PM »
This fella Rob is the most normal one in that family.   I get the impression that this guy would give up all the money and affluence just to live a normal life in socal