Author Topic: American Hero Bruce Jenner has failed us All  (Read 207983 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: American Hero Bruce Jenner has failed us All
« Reply #200 on: September 26, 2014, 03:23:49 AM »
What a pathetic way to act in your autumnal years. No class. Then again, what did we expect, he is a total fag.
He looked  great as an athlete. I dare say this Hollywood lifestyle had taken it's toll on him. He has had eye lifts, face lifts etc because that's what they do in Hollywood and it's ruined his face. He should have stayed natural.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #201 on: September 26, 2014, 08:42:36 AM »
Jenner and I were friends for a few years. He trained at Golds Venice very consistently from 91-95.  He was always a little weird and completely full of himself.

He did often bring me samples of his supplement line. The one I remember most was an MRP called "The Generator".  Get it? Bruce Jenner... Generator.   Pretty good product I seem to recall. I never did see any of his sups make it to retail stores.

a

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #202 on: September 26, 2014, 10:07:17 AM »
Jenner and I were friends for a few years. He trained at Golds Venice very consistently from 91-95.  He was always a little weird and completely full of himself.

He did often bring me samples of his supplement line. The one I remember most was an MRP called "The Generator".  Get it? Bruce Jenner... Generator.   Pretty good product I seem to recall. I never did see any of his sups make it to retail stores.

He should've called it The Jennerator! :D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #203 on: September 26, 2014, 10:26:58 AM »

Did he also bring you 2 pair of Black Fly Sunglasses?

SwolenUp

• Getbig II
« Reply #204 on: September 26, 2014, 11:58:40 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #205 on: September 27, 2014, 12:04:20 AM »
Why does Bruce now have boobs?? ::)
It's called 60+ year old man sagging man boobs. He has also had way too much plastic surgery.

I doubt he is trying to become a woman.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 27, 2014, 04:50:05 AM »
What a pathetic way to act in your autumnal years. No class. Then again, what did we expect, he is a total fag.

"Good!  Yes!  Good!  Insult us. It is more typical rude behavior toward visiting foreigners.  Well, perhaps this simple defeat of this little so called champion will be a perfect example of how pathetic and weak your society has become!  We go..."

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #207 on: September 27, 2014, 08:57:50 AM »
Did he also bring you 2 pair of Black Fly Sunglasses?

Haha!   No, that was Danny.   And it was (2) pair for everybody. Good dude.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: September 27, 2014, 09:37:42 AM »
It's called 60+ year old man sagging man boobs. He has also had way too much plastic surgery.

I doubt he is trying to become a woman.

Did you know he also had his Adam's apple reduced so it wouldn't show?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #209 on: September 27, 2014, 10:45:07 AM »
Did you know he also had his Adam's apple reduced so it wouldn't show?
Maybe he didnt like it protruding from his sagging, lizard neck skin?

Turning into a woman should be the last possible scenario here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 27, 2014, 12:14:57 PM »
Maybe he didnt like it protruding from his sagging, lizard neck skin?

Turning into a woman should be the last possible scenario here.

Stranger things have happened. His soon to be x-wife seems like she's more alpha then Bruce. Maybe he decided he wants to take his beta role to the extreme.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: October 03, 2014, 05:44:52 PM »
I don't know what's going on but it all looks suspicious. Feminine tweezed eye brows, feminine hair style, missing Adam's apple, shaved legs and growing boobs would make a man of reason to say where there is smoke there is fire.  

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 03, 2014, 10:14:44 PM »
I don't know what's going on but it all looks suspicious. Feminine tweezed eye brows, feminine hair style, missing Adam's apple, shaved legs and growing boobs would make a man of reason to say where there is smoke there is fire.  

Well, he wouldn't be the first man to decide on gender reassignment later in life.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #214 on: October 04, 2014, 05:59:43 AM »
Jenner has failed himself. 
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2014, 10:51:22 AM »
Jenner has failed himself. 

It is difficult to understand why some folks want to change their gender.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2014, 11:08:11 AM »
Typically FFS (Facial Feminization Surgery) is done later on in the process but I doubt Jenner is undergoing any such process.  Instead I think in typical Hollyweird fashion (i.e., trying to remain relevant in an irrelevant world) he is undergoing FFS2, aka Facial Fookup Surgery (trying to be nice about it here).   

Jenner's life is pathetic and his face reflects this.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2014, 04:14:39 PM »
Typically FFS (Facial Feminization Surgery) is done later on in the process but I doubt Jenner is undergoing any such process.  Instead I think in typical Hollyweird fashion (i.e., trying to remain relevant in an irrelevant world) he is undergoing FFS2, aka Facial Fookup Surgery (trying to be nice about it here).   

Do you suppose some folks become addicted to plastic surgery? Do their plastic surgeons convince them that they can keep them young looking? I have nothing against plastic surgery when done in moderation. It can actually improve one's appearance or even sometimes benefit one's health. For example blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) can improve a person's vision if there upper eyelids are impairing vision as was the case with mine. While the doctor was cutting my eyelids, he reduced the size of the bags under my eyes, which were a gift I'd rather not have from my ancestors and which made me look like I never slept, which was definitely not the case.

Many people who didn't wear braces to correct an overbite, crowded or crooked teeth when they were kids will go to an orthodontist to have this taken care of as adults. Nice evenly spaced teeth actually is a benefit to dental health as well as looking better cosmetically.

There are some procedures though which are purely cosmetic. Having your lips puffed up or butt implants are a couple of things that come to mind. Boob jobs are another. Botox to erase wrinkles seems like it isn't a necessary procedure, plus they just come back after the Botox wears off.

Some men start taking on a more effeminate appearance as they age. This could have something to do with a reduction in their male hormones or just a family trait. It doesn't necessarily mean they are trying to look like women.

Bruce Jenner is suspect because his more feminine look as of late seems to be a direct result of actions he's taken, such as reducing his Adam's apple and growing his hair long. Maybe he wears Spanx because he is fat (there are Spanx for men) or maybe he likes wearing women's underwear, who knows for sure. I've never met any guy who wore a sports bra to support man boobs, that I know of. The Spanx men's undershirts probably compress and hold a floppy and flabby chest in. Maybe that was what he was wearing in that one photo.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2014, 08:22:34 PM »
Even if someone wants to be a chick, why go through with it knowing you're going to look like total and unmerciful hammered shit? Plus this Jenner twatwaffle is ancient and likely blows dust out his arse when he farts.

Poor, poor fucker. 

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: October 04, 2014, 08:52:32 PM »

What do you mean his life is pathetic?  He has millions of dollars for sitting around and doing fuck all.  and at one time he was the greatest athlete in the world.  Hes just playing his part in this circus.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 04, 2014, 11:20:30 PM »
What do you mean his life is pathetic?  He has millions of dollars for sitting around and doing fuck all.  and at one time he was the greatest athlete in the world.  Hes just playing his part in this circus.

Millions of dollars does not guarantee anyone happiness. Sitting around doing fuck all, is boring. Once upon a time, a long, long time ago he enjoyed the a momentary spotlight for something worthwhile. -Means nothing today. He is certainly part of the circus, which is otherwise known as whoring oneself on reality TV and in the media. Today and for quite awhile, he has been pathetic.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #221 on: October 04, 2014, 11:26:07 PM »
the part worth noting is these kylie and kendal jenner  bitches got REALLY hot.

legit dimes.

those bodies

and eyes.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #222 on: October 05, 2014, 05:36:15 AM »
It is difficult to understand why some folks want to change their gender.

It is difficult to understand but I was referring more to his parenting skills.
A

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: October 05, 2014, 10:37:58 AM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #224 on: October 05, 2014, 10:38:32 AM »