Author Topic: Side effects increase with age?  (Read 1846 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Side effects increase with age?
« on: June 29, 2013, 02:11:14 PM »
Have any of you long term users noticed an increase in sides as you got older?

I mean stuff like acne, lipids, bp, hair loss etc...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Side effects increase with age?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 08:57:51 AM »
Yeah a little bit maybe, but i think most of it is that we notice them more as most of us age we get a little smarter (many still don't). I know that not many 20 year old's worry about high BP even with test-tren-drol. Also the older we get the more wear and tear our bodies go through and it start's to add up.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 09:23:06 AM »
I ran a couple test cycles in my mid to late twenties and noticed no hairloss. Somehow my hair was not affected.  Around thirty my hair loss hit like a ton of bricks when I tried a prohormone.  I don't know what the difference was but I suspect my hair loss was programmed to accelerate at a certain age.  I could have run test at a gram a week in my twenties with no damage to my hair.
A

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 08:58:53 AM »
I have noticed certain sides are worse now that I'm in my mid-30's, while others are almost non-existant.

My BP and Chol get jacked up a lot easier on smaller doses than they did 8-10 years ago on larger doses.  My hair seems to respond to low doses fine, i used to shed like crazy on higher doses, but today it seems to be falling out at a lower rate.  I get anxiety a lot easier now, but a lot of that is work related and Tren makes it really bad.

I generally believe most sides are dose related, but i also think many years of using AAS have made my body handle them better in certain ways.  I haven't had to deal with acne in a long time and it used to get out of control even on low doses.  The biggest thing that has increased is my BP and Chol, they get messed up quickly on even moderate doses.

It's really hard to tell, but overall i feel a lot better on AAS now than i did years ago.  My body knows what to expect and when something acts different i notice it easier.

8)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2013, 10:32:04 AM »
I have noticed certain sides are worse now that I'm in my mid-30's, while others are almost non-existant.

My BP and Chol get jacked up a lot easier on smaller doses than they did 8-10 years ago on larger doses.  My hair seems to respond to low doses fine, i used to shed like crazy on higher doses, but today it seems to be falling out at a lower rate.  I get anxiety a lot easier now, but a lot of that is work related and Tren makes it really bad.

I generally believe most sides are dose related, but i also think many years of using AAS have made my body handle them better in certain ways.  I haven't had to deal with acne in a long time and it used to get out of control even on low doses.  The biggest thing that has increased is my BP and Chol, they get messed up quickly on even moderate doses.

It's really hard to tell, but overall i feel a lot better on AAS now than i did years ago.  My body knows what to expect and when something acts different i notice it easier.

8)

Can you specify what you mean by 'low doses' so that your frame of reference for this post is made clear?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 12:26:50 PM »
Can you specify what you mean by 'low doses' so that your frame of reference for this post is made clear?

Good point!

I'm referring to bodybuilding doses of course.

Weekly:
Low dose = 750mg or less total AAS
Mod dose = 1000mg to 1750mg total AAS
High dose = 2000mg or more total AAS

Keep in mind i factor in orals as well in my total AAS count, not just injects.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2013, 12:50:34 AM »
 side effcts get worse. I honestly do not use like I used to like when I was 25. When I was 25 the real deal gaspari halodrol-50 came out and alot of people bitched about severe side effects on-line but I did not know these guys personally.(I know a guy who bought a box locally at Max muscle and the guy who was in his 40's at the time started turning all yellow in 2-3 days. It was real bad like jaundice! he had to be hospatalized for a day or two. I took the exact same batch and I got No- side effects at all! It made me feel good actually. The owner at the local Max muscle refused to sell it after that. Peoples bodys get more sensitive the older they get.I can't imagine running the cycles I used to run. I would stay on all year! Now I just run very low doses of Test and HGH. that is the safest way to go. even running insulin with it these days is not worth it to me anymore. high risk /no reward.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2013, 12:58:08 AM »
side effcts get worse. Now I just run very low doses of Test and HGH. that is the safest way to go. even running insulin with it these days is not worth it to me anymore. high risk /no reward.

What dosages of test/hgh do you usually run?

PS. "Bodybuilding" today is ALL about high dosages of aas, dnp, gh/slin, synthol and of course cocaine to get the energy to train and then pain pills and downers to sleep...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2013, 01:44:18 PM »
What dosages of test/hgh do you usually run?

PS. "Bodybuilding" today is ALL about high dosages of aas, dnp, gh/slin, synthol and of course cocaine to get the energy to train and then pain pills and downers to sleep...

I only get enough to run 200mg Test cyp a week and 4 Iu's of HGH a week. I could use more but it would be UGL and I feel OK on this amount. No reason to use more at my age.I used to use around 700mg of Test a week stacked with all sorts of other steroids and alot of oral steroids.Usually Test with Tren and masteron but I added the tren and masteron at diffrent weeks and lowered the test dosage. I didn't really use HGH back then when I started up but I would also stack 3 diffrent orals to jumpstart, but I only used amounts like that for a few years mainly the first year I used the most. I don't compete. Yes today guys use crazy amounts of gear and follow all these new theories that have not been proven. I am old school I shoot HGH in my gutt nd Test in the glutes. I site inject with test occasionally but never synthol. Yeah hardcore bodybuilding got me into benzos and painkillers t the time and I still take them but not at the amounts I used to use them at.I have insomnia and general anxiety so I use benzos to sleep. painkillers every once in awhile when I need them.