Author Topic: injection  (Read 1030 times)

e.coli

• Getbig II
injection
« on: June 29, 2013, 03:49:27 PM »
Hi,

I would like to know something, how do pros can inject that much everyday without having problems. I mean they injected maybe couple of times a day. Do they have nurses to help with that ?

I heard that people inject with slin pin nowadays because it hurts less than normal needle but how can you reach muscle with a slin pin 30 Gauge (0.30mm x 8mm U-100).

Thank you very much

T.

whitewidow

Re: injection
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 03:35:51 AM »
It is always nice to have somebody that can do injections help you out but alot of guys inject their gear on their own however some guys do have nutritionist or girlfriends who know how to do injections. It really depends on where you do the shot. if you hit glutes you have to get into the muscle wich calls for a 21-23 gauge 1.5In pin. If you hit shoulders you can use a 25gauge 1 In pin. You can use insulin pins when you shoot HGH in your gutt and you can also use insulin pins for IV injections of HGH or other peptides or if your steroid oil is thin enough but you have to hit small muscle groups otherwise you are risking getting cellulitis(or a abcess) basically it means the oil does not get into the muscle. Slin pins can work if you hit your bicep heads. But even if you site inject it is best to use a 25gauge 1In pin.

When you first start shooting steroids you really do not think about how big the pins are. I remember getting my first order of 21 gauge 1.5 IN pins and they looked like harpoons! They were huge! It really takes some time to get used to because the shots are painfull in the beginning. I do see more and more guys using slin pins but they are guys site injecting into smaller muscle groups not their glutes.

If you get Testosterone from a doctor you can go in on your monthly appointment and the Dr. will give you a shot but you have to shoot Testosterone more then once a month so you just have to learn how to do your own injections. if you get HRT your Dr. will show you how to inject,if you are buying steroids from a dealer or online you have to learn on your own but their are plenty of websites that will teach you how to inject properly. It def helps to have a nurse in the house! I would rather always have a dr. or nurse or somebody who knows what they are doing do my shots rather then do them myself. It makes things alot easier if somebody else does your shot ,however some people like doing their own shots.

e.coli

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 06:16:17 AM »
Thank you for your answer.
Have a nice day

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 01:41:22 AM »
Hi,

I would like to know something, how do pros can inject that much everyday without having problems. I mean they injected maybe couple of times a day. Do they have nurses to help with that ?

Thank you very much

T.

They learned the proper way to inject early on and rotate the injection sites. That said when you get some real size it's hard to inject in the glutes or at least aspirate. With big +3 cc glute shots friends, training partners, nurses, doctors (nebido) and hookers come in handy.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 08:56:45 AM »
i've been using 0,6x25mm needles for thigh

should i use smaller?

i dont want too much scarring