Author Topic: GGG wants Mayweather  (Read 24880 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: GGG wants Mayweather
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2013, 10:40:11 AM »
too clouded by mayweather to have a subjective view on any fighter, especialy if he's white...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2013, 10:48:47 AM »
too clouded by mayweather to have a subjective view on any fighter, especialy if he's white...

i need to see him fight a top 5 middle-weight.  then, we can talk about ward at 168.  lets be real.  he has ko'ed a bunch of cans as any young fighter coming up.  as far as the amateurs go, cubans win everything, but are bums in the pro ranks once they meet slick boxers.

at 5'10 he's too big for fmw.  i already said that.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2013, 10:52:30 AM »
maklin beat the german, he almost beat sergio.... so that would make him top 2/3 middleweight would it not?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2013, 11:46:45 AM »
oh brother, a stiff technical euro boxer. ::)  he's right up there with cuban  :( pros.  the FMW obnoxious clone would out point him.  at 37-38 why would fmw fight a guy who isn't a guaranteed 1M plus PPV draw when Mexicans have a good North American following?

why are you still talking? Shut the fuck up and go back to talking about dime piece trannies.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2013, 01:51:41 PM »
i need to see him fight a top 5 middle-weight.  then, we can talk.................

Top five?  Well here's the top 5 not including GGG.

1.  Martinez

2. Daniel Geale

3. Felix Sturm

4. Peter Quillen

5. Chavez Jr.

Golovkin, right now is better than all of them.  Macklin, who he just desrtoyed, is at 6.

You shouldn't talk boxing anymore.  You seem to be out of your element.

whitewidow

« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2013, 01:22:38 AM »
i need to see him fight a top 5 middle-weight.  then, we can talk about ward at 168.  lets be real.  he has ko'ed a bunch of cans as any young fighter coming up.  as far as the amateurs go, cubans win everything, but are bums in the pro ranks once they meet slick boxers.

at 5'10 he's too big for fmw.  i already said that.

macklin is not a bum fighter and has won some big fights he almost went 12 with sergio and GGG beat him silly! Macklin was scared to be in the ring with GGG you could see it! GG made macklin look like it was macklins first time in the ring. macklin got schooled! GGG made macklin look like out of shape bum. I think GGG could fight any of the top 5 . chavez for some reason I think would give him the most problems,andre ward would take alot of puches from GGG and ward does not have the same power as GGG has especially since the injury.GGG would end wards career! not a easy fight for GGG but he would end up with the knock-out of the decision.

GGG is a real class act as well! I like the guys style he is a very polite guy who does not come of cocky at all he is real humble and just feel blessed he def does not come off cocky like broner and floyd. GG G is def a classy respectful fighter. Guys like GGG make good champs they deserve it.

whitewidow

« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2013, 01:25:29 AM »
where does this andre ward is not great come from?,,,, he's the best middleweight champ weve had for a good while, he won the super 6, beating a very good crop of fighters one after the other

a boxer that can punch and take a shot, whats not to like about him

I am just not that impressed with ward! overated-IMO. second pound for pound fighter in the world my ass! I just have never seen him do anything very impressive. he knows how to win but I have never seen him just seriously destroy a opponent or retire anybody.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2013, 01:52:04 AM »
where does this andre ward is not great come from?,,,, he's the best middleweight champ weve had for a good while, he won the super 6, beating a very good crop of fighters one after the other

a boxer that can punch and take a shot, whats not to like about him

when was the last time Andre Ward knocked someone out through a headshot?
all drugs - TPPIIP

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2013, 05:08:16 AM »
Top five?  Well here's the top 5 not including GGG.

1.  Martinez

2. Daniel Geale

3. Felix Sturm

4. Peter Quillen

5. Chavez Jr.

Golovkin, right now is better than all of them.  Macklin, who he just desrtoyed, is at 6.

You shouldn't talk boxing anymore.  You seem to be out of your element.

::)
?
actually, i'm too busy to watch fights, so highlights will do these days, will let che keep you updated on every class.  anyway, mac isn't on anyone's top 10 p4p or did i miss that too?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2013, 05:39:35 AM »

....actually, i'm too busy to watch fights.......

That about says it all.  Now shut the fuck up.  Thanks.

whitewidow

« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2013, 06:00:04 AM »
Mayweather and GGG could easily match up to fight. Floyd actually looks bigger to me then GGG. Mayweather is so conditioned! Mayweather has room to put on 8 lbs and fight at 154lbs and GGG could fight at 154 pounds. That would be a good fight! GGG says he wants to fight mayweather so it would have to be on terms like that a 154 pound fight. Mayweather is always in supreme shape. That would be a great fight! I think floyds defense is to good and GGG would get hit with alot of countershots. Floyd would win just because his defense is so good. I have never seen floyd get knocked down. Mayweather took ne good shot from shane mosley and it buckled him a little but after that one shot floyd dominated and shane didn't land any shots after that big shot in the 3rd round i think it was.

Of course this is what the fans want to see and from what GGG said he wants to fight floyd but floyd would probably not take that fight as he seems to only fight broken down mexicans these days. canelo isn't really broken down but he is just a big sloppy fighter with limited skills. Floyd will beat alvarez silly. The rest of floyds career who will be duking it out with mexicans.
After he beats canelo he will take an even easier fight maybe fighting austin trout the guy canelo beat or just some no name mexican he finds in tijuana.

I would like to see floyd fight that serbian Bradley fought Ruslim provachnokof. that would be a interesting fight as ruslim really pushes forward hard. I think he would give floyd some problems.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2013, 06:51:59 AM »
That about says it all.  Now shut the fuck up.  Thanks.

You're a damn fool.  Macklin is a fucking 160 version of Greg Haugen.  Put him in the ring with a REAL champion at 160-168, not a straight chin at you Irishman.  ::)

Yeah, I don't know boxing.  ::)

Now, fucking Irishmen rule weight divisions.  Only in the mind of getbiggers.

Hence, GGG still hasn't fought anyone.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2013, 06:58:19 AM »
Mayweather and GGG could easily match up to fight. Floyd actually looks bigger to me then GGG. Mayweather is so conditioned! Mayweather has room to put on 8 lbs and fight at 154lbs and GGG could fight at 154 pounds. That would be a good fight! GGG says he wants to fight mayweather so it would have to be on terms like that a 154 pound fight. Mayweather is always in supreme shape. That would be a great fight! I think floyds defense is to good and GGG would get hit with alot of countershots. Floyd would win just because his defense is so good. I have never seen floyd get knocked down. Mayweather took ne good shot from shane mosley and it buckled him a little but after that one shot floyd dominated and shane didn't land any shots after that big shot in the 3rd round i think it was.

Of course this is what the fans want to see and from what GGG said he wants to fight floyd but floyd would probably not take that fight as he seems to only fight broken down mexicans these days. canelo isn't really broken down but he is just a big sloppy fighter with limited skills. Floyd will beat alvarez silly. The rest of floyds career who will be duking it out with mexicans.
After he beats canelo he will take an even easier fight maybe fighting austin trout the guy canelo beat or just some no name mexican he finds in tijuana.

I would like to see floyd fight that serbian Bradley fought Ruslim provachnokof. that would be a interesting fight as ruslim really pushes forward hard. I think he would give floyd some problems.

i haven't heard one person in a boxing interview put this GGG dude in a sentence with FMW.  every bozo who knocks someone out from 147-160 will be the next challenge for FMW. Dude is 38, and people are saying now, he is scared of a guy who can balloon past 168 at the bell.   ::)  Fuck, FMW should just fight Ward at 6'1 180 at the bell and get it over with.  

whitewidow

« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2013, 07:07:16 AM »
i haven't heard one person in a boxing interview put this GGG dude in a sentence with FMW.  every bozo who knocks someone out from 147-160 will be the next challenge for FMW. Dude is 38, and people are saying now, he is scared of a guy who can balloon past 168 at the bell.   ::)  Fuck, FMW should just fight Ward at 6'1 180 at the bell and get it over with.  

Floyd is 38 and is still in peak condition! It is because floyd does not really fight very much and has never been pushed to the limit by anybody! Floyd would easily beat Ward but that fight is not going to happen. Floyd will not take one hard fight with just 4 more fights left. Floyd is going to retire beating up on no name mexicans.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2013, 07:17:23 AM »
Floyd is 38 and is still in peak condition! It is because floyd does not really fight very much and has never been pushed to the limit by anybody! Floyd would easily beat Ward but that fight is not going to happen. Floyd will not take one hard fight with just 4 more fights left. Floyd is going to retire beating up on no name mexicans.

Now, Canelo is a no name. Everyone has been screaming his name for a year.  Now, he isn't legit because FMW took the fight.  It will be interesting if it ends in a split decision.  I can see the fanboys saying, they knew Canelo was great and that decision was a robbery.  And don't let him knock FMW down.  I'm just keeping records, because there is no one who is giving him 1  or 2 rounds in the fight.  "1", please delete all posts of Canelo bandwagon jumpers if the fight is a split.

So, you want FMW to fight a cruiserweight now at 38

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2013, 09:15:46 AM »
You're a damn fool.  Macklin is a fucking 160 version of Greg Haugen.  Put him in the ring with a REAL champion at 160-168, not a straight chin at you Irishman.  ::)

Now, fucking Irishmen rule weight divisions.  Only in the mind of getbiggers.

Hence, GGG still hasn't fought anyone.

Brutlal referencing 80's alphabet champion to legitimize boxing knowledge.

whitewidow

« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2013, 09:19:47 AM »
Now, Canelo is a no name. Everyone has been screaming his name for a year.  Now, he isn't legit because FMW took the fight.  It will be interesting if it ends in a split decision.  I can see the fanboys saying, they knew Canelo was great and that decision was a robbery.  And don't let him knock FMW down.  I'm just keeping records, because there is no one who is giving him 1  or 2 rounds in the fight.  "1", please delete all posts of Canelo bandwagon jumpers if the fight is a split.

So, you want FMW to fight a cruiserweight now at 38

Canelo's conditioning is shit compared to floyds. Floyds defense is way to good! Canelo won't touch him. It will probably go the distance as floyd is not na huge knockout fighter but floyd knows how to pick his shots,he never gets caught slipping. I have only seen floyd take one hard shot by mosley in years.Canelo is a bum.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2013, 11:34:11 AM »

how in earth could a mature welter beat a super middle?.... i dont get how you guys are pulling these names out the hat like that

1st rule of boxing, good big man always wins

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2013, 01:42:08 PM »

Yup.  That pretty much sums it up. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2013, 01:45:09 PM »
  Brutal what he did to Bute

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2013, 09:35:48 PM »
Martinez is one handsome man. No homo. Reminds me of Fruity Rudy from Generation Kill.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2013, 11:45:12 PM »
Word is that the Matthysse vs Garcia fight might fall on the Mayweather/Canelo undercard.  http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/179539-lems-latest-who-is-on-the-mayweather-alvarez-card

whitewidow

« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2013, 01:51:24 AM »
how in earth could a mature welter beat a super middle?.... i dont get how you guys are pulling these names out the hat like that

1st rule of boxing, good big man always wins

Mayweather could beat ward at 147 and ward could be 170 and he would still lose to mayweather!

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2013, 04:43:57 AM »
Mayweather could beat ward at 147 and ward could be 170 and he would still lose to mayweather!

give floyd 6oz gloves of less he gets a stoppage by 10

give him pillows he will win by comfortable decision against ward at any weight

floyd has been in the ring since 3 years old he learnt to box from roger who was a good offense fighter

and his father good defense fighter combine there knowledge and years or practice you have a great fighter

boxers who are great have lost many times behind closed doors in sparring and floyd has been sparring since god knows how long

he has sparred middles and light heavies regularly so he doesnt get scared of bigger punches

giving up 10kgs in weight is no valid excuse many great fighter have fought guys mucher bigger than themselves

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2013, 04:48:38 AM »

This.

Ward is not in Mayweather's league, Floyd would outbox him, and 'outslick' Ward even if you put Ward's head on Tyson's Body.