Author Topic: Polygamy: The Next Marriage Rights Frontier  (Read 2419 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: Polygamy: The Next Marriage Rights Frontier
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2013, 07:34:27 PM »
That's a stupid idea.

There is no slippery slope. You must be a competent adult human being to get married. That's the baseline... after that, it's nothing to slope on.

That exempts children, animals... all of that shit.

There was a time when conventional wisdom said that society's baseline was one man, one woman. 

Slippery slope, no doubt about it.

What is stupid and naive is to think that all the weirdos will be satisfied that polesmokers and carpet lickers can now get "married" 
K

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2013, 07:37:27 PM »
There was a time when conventional wisdom said that society's baseline was one man, one woman. 

Slippery slope, no doubt about it.

What is stupid and naive is to think that all the weirdos will be satisfied that polesmokers and carpet lickers can now get "married" 

No... because they are all ADULTS getting married.

But I know you aren't going to change your mind, just like I'm not going to change mine. But hey... whatever. It doesn't affect me, nor does it change what has happened.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2013, 07:38:53 PM »
No... because they are all ADULTS getting married.

But I know you aren't going to change your mind, just like I'm not going to change mine. But hey... whatever. It doesn't affect me, nor does it change what has happened.

give it time

K

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2013, 07:59:01 PM »
most men can only get one women. Some men are completly unwanted by women. Only a few men get alot of women.

Don't believe the media...Almost every women walking the earth is looking for the bigger-better-deal...In America, there are many more single women wanting a man than the other way around...You might find guys out in clubs more than women, but that's only because many single women don't go out at all if ever...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2013, 08:00:32 PM »
Don't believe the media...Almost every women walking the earth is looking for the bigger-better-deal...In America, there are many more single women wanting a man than the other way around...You might find guys out in clubs more than women, but that's only because many single women don't go out at all if ever...

They are busy sitting at home and eating a pint or 2 of Haagen Daaz.