Author Topic: Whats with all the Rock wannabes and Juicers?  (Read 6445 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Whats with all the Rock wannabes and Juicers?
« on: July 01, 2013, 11:57:32 AM »
I went to the beach on the weekend.  It was a pretty young crowd, I was say chicas and dudes all were 18-25 max.  I was amazed at how many of them had tats, both guys and girls.  Everyone had tats.  I saw about five or six guys with the Rock tat, you know the chest shoulder and arm covered in some samoan thing.  How do you now feel like a douche with that tat?  The bitches were annoying as shit.  All with tats wearing those trucker style Ed Hardy ball caps.  Every one of the bitches was smoking a cigarette.  Everyone of them.  White trash has hit an epic new low.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Whats with all the Rock wannabes and Juicers?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 12:08:59 PM »
I laugh at all of those poor shit heads who will deeply regret getting so inked up in a few years. I don't understand why young people nowadays are getting so many tattoos. Especially the white kids who get these hideous neck and clavicle tattoos.

You know what style will always be trendy for years to come and beyond?

People without tattoos.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 12:10:29 PM »
I laugh at all of those poor shit heads who will deeply regret getting so inked up in a few years. I don't understand why young people nowadays are getting so many tattoos. Especially the white kids who get these hideous neck and clavicle tattoos.

You know what style will always be trendy for years to come and beyond?

People without tattoos.

Yes, almost every chick had a tat right on the collar bone or on the back shoulder.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 12:21:28 PM »
It's just part of our generation that wants to so desperately "fit in"

It's funny, when I see a guy with trendy tats like that, I don't really think it's that cool. Rather, I see it as a huge sign of massive insecurity. Where he has to mutilate his own skin to feel like he fits in or tries to "look cool"

And lets be real here, lots of guys do it to try and "look cool"

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 01:08:32 PM »
I went to the beach on the weekend.  It was a pretty young crowd, I was say chicas and dudes all were 18-25 max.  I was amazed at how many of them had tats, both guys and girls.  Everyone had tats.  I saw about five or six guys with the Rock tat, you know the chest shoulder and arm covered in some samoan thing.  How do you now feel like a douche with that tat?  The bitches were annoying as shit.  All with tats wearing those trucker style Ed Hardy ball caps.  Every one of the bitches was smoking a cigarette.  Everyone of them.  White trash has hit an epic new low.
^^
I'm with you on noticing everyone under 25 is smoking again, you can blame Rihanna, Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears for that...
Smoking rates in a few years will reach 1970's levels!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 01:10:59 PM »
Having tats, tribal body "mods", muscabolins and being a rockstar seems to be the minimum base for a life on the "edge".....

...of welfare.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 01:11:47 PM »
^^
I'm with you on noticing everyone under 25 is smoking again, you can blame Rihanna, Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears for that...
Smoking rates in a few years will reach 1970's levels!!

No shit, who the fuck smokes in America?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 01:20:41 PM »
  I hate all of that ink.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 01:56:38 PM »
Almost all of the girls fit into two categories.  Either skinny as shit with little fake tits but not a curve on them, or fat disgusting pigs who act like they are the hottest shit on earth.  I was just sitting there taking it in and shaking my head the whole time.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 02:03:11 PM »
Almost all of the girls fit into two categories.  Either skinny as shit with little fake tits but not a curve on them, or fat disgusting pigs who act like they are the hottest shit on earth.  I was just sitting there taking it in and shaking my head the whole time.
^^
The middle ground is RARE these days, was much more prevalent in late 80's, early 90's- tons of BEAUTIFUL girls then!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 02:05:01 PM »
^^
The middle ground is RARE these days, was much more prevalent in late 80's, early 90's- tons of BEAUTIFUL girls then!!!

It was sad when Almost all of them, some very pretty turn around and the back of their bikini bottom is saggy.  No meat to fill it up.  Some were 8/10 from the waist up and Justin Beiber from the waist down.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 02:16:58 PM »
tats are all the craze

especially sleeve tats

there will be some Ugly fucking Grandfucks out there in a few years

aleksis

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 02:18:50 PM »
Its a new generation Zyzz lol.. I went to Thailand .. Forget about it!!!... Everyone chicas and dudes had tatoo all over their bodies

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 02:20:20 PM »
my girl wants me to get tats , i laugh in her face so loud til she cries and runs to the bedroom

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2013, 02:23:49 PM »

Getting old sucks huh?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 05:25:28 PM »

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 05:32:54 PM »
sometimes i think these guys with all the tats is there saying hey look at the tats i have and ignore how fat or scrawny i am.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 05:33:34 PM »
sheep mentality

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 05:47:38 PM »
sometimes i think these guys with all the tats is there saying hey look at the tats i have and ignore how fat or scrawny i am.

i think the same actually, lol

i thought i was the only one

as if they were trying to compensate for their shitty body

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 08:22:23 PM »
  I hate all of that ink.

^^
I knew a girl with a rose tattoo near her snatch- it DIDN'T smell like a rose...

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 11:22:25 PM »
Time to find a new beach.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 11:25:19 PM »
I like the polynesian tat myself... the name Tu (while my actual name) is also a polynesian God of War, so I'm a little biased there.

I don't really care if people wanna get all tatt'd up... I don't have any, but if I were to get one, I think that the polynesian tat like that would be the one I would want.

I haven't seen many of them myself.

Where were you that you saw so many?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2013, 01:40:52 AM »
Some get tattoos because they like them.  Real simple.
Ed Hardy hats, people with bad taste.
Many juicers can't attain squat without their cycle...can you blame them?  It's bodybuilding's consolation prize.

I remember being 8 and liking tattoos.  Now I'm almost 38 and could care less either way.  Regret tattoos...not at all.  Some people just don't care what others think.

Don't get me started on fake tits.  Millions of "hot" women today because of it.  If I hooked up with a chick with fake tits, I'd rather tickle my bag than touch that bullshit.
N

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 02:03:34 AM »
Another intriguing issue is that the girls wear smaller bikini's every year and guys wear longer trousers like shorts every year.
I live in south europe and since my youth it was normal to men wear speedo like shorts. Today's trunks go over the knees.
Only me and maybe a dozen of old farts use speedo like shorts. I feel outdated and i'm only 36. ???

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 03:21:42 AM »
Another intriguing issue is that the girls wear smaller bikini's every year and guys wear longer trousers like shorts every year.
I live in south europe and since my youth it was normal to men wear speedo like shorts. Today's trunks go over the knees.
Only me and maybe a dozen of old farts use speedo like shorts. I feel outdated and i'm only 36. ???

No body wants to see a man in speedo's.