Author Topic: 'He jumped out of the bushes' and attacked me: Zimmerman  (Read 3515 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
'He jumped out of the bushes' and attacked me: Zimmerman
« on: July 01, 2013, 02:45:13 PM »
'He jumped out of the bushes' and attacked me: Zimmerman describes Trayvon Martin confrontation
By ANDY SOLTIS
Last Updated: 4:36 PM, July 1, 2013
Posted:  1:38 PM, July 1, 2013

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/describes_jumped_confrontation_trayvon_I5bI2yMehibUIdCyF6XT8H?utm_source=SFnewyorkpost&utm_medium=SFnewyorkpost

George Zimmerman waits for the resumption of his second degree murder trial in Seminole circuit court in Sanford, Florida, July 1, 2013.

REUTERS

George Zimmerman waits for the resumption of his second degree murder trial in Seminole circuit court in Sanford, Florida, July 1, 2013.

Jurors today heard George Zimmerman’s account in his own words of his fatal confrontation with Trayvon Martin as prosecutors played a dramatic audio tape of Zimmerman being questioned by police shortly after the shooting.

Zimmerman is heard telling a police officer how he saw Martin walking through his Sanford, Fla. neighborhood on a dark, rainy Feb. 2012 night. As a neighborhood watchman he tried to follow him in his car because there had been a series of break-ins in the gated community.

Zimmerman said he lost sight of Martin, got out of his car to call police and was walking back to his vehicle when the 17-year-old attacked him.

“He jumped out of the bushes and he said ‘What the f..k is your problem, homie?’” Zimmerman said on the tape.

“And I got my cell phone out to call 911 this time, and I said ‘I don’t have a problem.’ And he goes, ‘No, now you have a problem,’ and he punched me in the nose.”

In court, jurors listened closely to the tape, while Zimmerman showed no emotion and Martin’s father closed his eyes from time to time.

Zimmerman told police he fell down to the ground after being punched repeatedly. “I tried to defend myself. He just started punching me in the face, and I started screaming for help. I couldn’t see. I couldn’t breathe.”

“He puts his hand on my nose and mouth, and he says ‘You are going to die tonight.’

He said “the suspect” was “mounted on top of me” and began to bang his head onto the ground.

“As he banged my head again, I just pulled out my firearm and shot him,” Zimmerman said.

He said Martin fell backward. “And he’s like ‘Alright, you got me, you got me.'”

Under questioning, Officer Doris Singleton, who conducted the audio interview, said Zimmerman appeared shocked when he learned Martin’s wound was fatal.

“He’s dead!?” she quoted him as saying.

“I thought you knew that,” she said she replied.

Zimmerman “kinda slung his head and shook it,” she said.

Jurors were also shown a second interview, this one videotaped by police a day after the slaying. In this version, Zimmerman re-enacted the confrontation and added that he pulled out his gun “after he hit my head against the concrete several times.”

The prosecution maintains that Martin, not Zimmerman, was the person that neighbors heard shouting for help that night.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 'He jumped out of the bushes' and attacked me: Zimmerman
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 03:08:05 PM »
Lol

You are gonna die tonight!!

That one just cracks me up ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 04:24:46 PM »
Lol

You are gonna die tonight!!

That one just cracks me up ;D

the cutest thing is that zimmerman can scream for help while he can't breathe due to being smothered.

second cutest is "you gonna die tonight" being the exact line to make the shooting legal, and nobody heard it, nor was it picked up on 911 calls.

Not that I think zjmm would ever lie... nobody would lie about this, even if it meant 25 years in the can, people just don't lie about things like that, they coudln't sleep at night if they did.  Even if zimm lied about a lot of thigns, I can't imagine he woudl ever lie about something like this, he's a sweet guy and just woudln't do that.   sure, he'll lie to a judge, but this, no way, he's not that kinda jerk.

MMusa

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • AAPRP - "I am we."
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 04:33:40 PM »
Unfortunately for George, his lie was exposed during his re-enactment of the crime. There ARE no bushes for Trayvon to jump out of anywhere near the area where he murdered Trayvon.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 04:38:30 PM »
the cutest thing is that zimmerman can scream for help while he can't breathe due to being smothered.

second cutest is "you gonna die tonight" being the exact line to make the shooting legal, and nobody heard it, nor was it picked up on 911 calls.

Not that I think zjmm would ever lie... nobody would lie about this, even if it meant 25 years in the can, people just don't lie about things like that, they coudln't sleep at night if they did.  Even if zimm lied about a lot of thigns, I can't imagine he woudl ever lie about something like this, he's a sweet guy and just woudln't do that.   sure, he'll lie to a judge, but this, no way, he's not that kinda jerk.
Prove him wrong.
BTW, it is possible for the man getting smothered to fight back and scream while the assailant is trying to cober his mouth you know, its not like he has to just lay there and let the guy smother him. You're so desperate to find inconsistencies that you totallu throw out rational thought.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 04:40:12 PM »
Prove him wrong.
BTW, it is possible for the man getting smothered to fight back and scream while the assailant is trying to cober his mouth you know, its not like he has to just lay there and let the guy smother him. You're so desperate to find inconsistencies that you totallu throw out rational thought.
you have to forgive 240 the closest thing he has experienced to an actual physical confrontation is a fast paced game of patty cake

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 05:02:26 PM »

sounds like someone trying hard to lay the groundwork for a self defense

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 05:38:20 PM »
Unfortunately for George, his lie was exposed during his re-enactment of the crime. There ARE no bushes for Trayvon to jump out of anywhere near the area where he murdered Trayvon.

Pretty big lie he told there.   Pretty obvious with the lack of bushes.  I'm sure getbig will answer this lie with "well, he lied about THIS, but he woudln't lie about other things..."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 05:50:27 PM »

Maybe Nancy Grace cut down those trees in the hours after the shooting to frame the hero shooter.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 05:53:39 PM »
plenty of bushes there when I saw the video, especially on a rainy dark night...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 06:24:32 PM »
sounds like someone trying hard to lay the groundwork for a self defense

Zimm for Prez

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 06:29:22 PM »
Zimm for Prez

Rubio/Zimmerman 2016

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 09:00:14 PM »
zimmerman has been consistent that he reaches into his pocket to grab his phone after he and trayvon started talking.

zimm says this.  And...

If someone chases you two blocks in the rainy night and makes an aggressive move toward his pocket... well, by FL law...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2013, 09:18:38 PM »
zimmerman has been consistent that he reaches into his pocket to grab his phone after he and trayvon started talking.

zimm says this.  And...

If someone chases you two blocks in the rainy night and makes an aggressive move toward his pocket... well, by FL law...
It's starting to get sad......

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 11:33:22 PM »
I watched this on my flight today.

Today was the best (only day) that the prosecution had anything... The bushes didn't match his story, and there were other inconsistencies, but all in all, one day of a couple of little inconsistencies, considering the prior week of prosecution evidence HELPED (not hurt) Zimmerman, I don't think these statements are going to fuck him over.

Add to this, that we haven't even heard ANY of the defense and you just get the sense that the prosecution just doesn't have it's shit together enough for a Murder Two conviction.

We shall see how it all develops

Why do we start another thread about this damn trial? Don't we already have about 10-20?

Fuck.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 05:03:57 AM »

I know......Zimmerman was fucking lying...jumping out of the bushes..... ::)
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2013, 05:13:22 AM »
I bet if Martin white and Zimmerman black a lot of people would be singing a different tune.  240 would still feel the exact same way and while we disagree on the particulars, I can respect that.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2013, 05:50:46 AM »

I know......Zimmerman was fucking lying...jumping out of the bushes..... ::)

When Zimmerman walks are you going to attack white people?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2013, 06:04:56 AM »

When Zimmerman walks are you going to attack white people?

Feds will likely swoop in and arrest him for violating Trayvon's civil rights....but he's not going to be found innocent of anything....story makes no bit of sense whatsoever.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2013, 06:05:23 AM »
I dont know what bushes he was hiding in, to be honest.  I've watched that video over and over.  There are some 18-inch mini-shrubbery, but that part of the story makes no sense at all.  

I bet if Martin white and Zimmerman black a lot of people would be singing a different tune.  240 would still feel the exact same way and while we disagree on the particulars, I can respect that.

YES!  I could give a shit about race.  I could care less.  I listen to FOX news a lot, and wow, it's all "Race, race, race".  I listen to MNBC less and it's all "Race, race, race".   They like it because race = ratings.  All these people are saying "which one of them was a bigger racist..."

TO me, racism is just another way of being an a$$hole.   People hate other people for MANY reasons.  They hate people that are richer, taller, more handsome, have more hair, have less stress.... People will hate on others for ANY reason.  ZImmerman was NOT a racist... He woudlnt have called the police on Condi Rice standing at that bus stop wearing a hoodies.  He was ANTI BIKE THIEF, and he thought trayvon was a bike thief.  It's that simple.  

trayvon was a drug dealer, zimmerman was a wannabe cowboy.  But only one of them was chasing, and only one of them was running.  I still see him being convicted because that fat GF, the fight - ALL OF THAT is just side effects from the decision to chase minor into a dark night wearing a 9mm, and waffling on why he did it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2013, 06:09:07 AM »
Feds will likely swoop in and arrest him for violating Trayvon's civil rights....but he's not going to be found innocent of anything....story makes no bit of sense whatsoever.

LOL - for what ?   Asking a ghetto pos why he was high stalking the hood? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2013, 06:15:08 AM »
LOL - for what ?   Asking a ghetto pos why he was high stalking the hood? 

And you're not racist???......hmmmm.

Zimmerman violated Trayvon's civil rights....attacked and killed an unarmed kid who was not committing any crime.  He wouldn't do as much time, but a federal pen will insure that some inmates will remind him that crime doesn't pay. 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 06:16:31 AM »

Zimmerman violated Trayvon's civil rights....attacked and killed an unarmed kid who was not committing any crime.  He wouldn't do as much time, but a federal pen will insure that some inmates will remind him that crime doesn't pay. 

How did he violate martins civil rights? How do you know he attacked Martin?
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 06:18:39 AM »

STFU

ASHtrayvon and Zimm are two idiots - sad thing is both are not dead.