Author Topic: Cretins pass around George Zimmerman’s Social Security number after CNN airs it  (Read 6117 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Correct, and it started with Zimmerman. If the roles were reversed, you guys would certainly be singing a different tune. All I care about at this point is that this fats piece of shit goes to jail for the rest of his life. No doubt in my mind, that will happen. Anyone that would like to place bets pm me.

I doubt it, the same shit happens all over the country everyday where's the media then?. The mainstream media (and I know this will sound racist) and most blacks could care less about right or wrong in this case, again, its about race. This is a media made story.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Seems everyone the prosecution is calling to the stand actually helps the defense....  Just saying. Zimmerman walks.... 

hardgainerj

• Getbig V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
They want a race war to start. Who's they? Media, Gubment.

I hope you join our side Wiggs.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I hope you join our side Wiggs.

He'll be there right along side True Adonis, and even help him with some projects around the house.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Hypothetical

If Zimmerman was a female, and she shot this kid in the same exact fashion as whats being presented, would law enforcement even bring charges against the female Zimmerman?

I suspect that they wouldn't. And certainly an all women jury wouldn't find a woman guilty if there was any kind of attack on the female...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
ANY TIME you hear all of the pundits saying "It's OVER!"  ----   Well, it's not.  They're all prisoners of the moment, it's what they do.

These things:

forensics
medical examiner
people ID'ing trayvon's voice
the 911 call

We haven't been given these things by the prosecution yet.   Let's get thru those.... THEN tell me it's over.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

international Jewery

x2 down with the zionists!
TEAM Nasser

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
He'll be there right along side True Adonis, and even help him with some projects around the house.

Wiggs can head a division kind of like Arab SS troops.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
ANY TIME you hear all of the pundits saying "It's OVER!"  ----   Well, it's not.  They're all prisoners of the moment, it's what they do.

These things:

forensics
medical examiner
the 911 call

We haven't been given these things by the prosecution yet.   Let's get thru those.... THEN tell me it's over.

I hope Zimmerman gets the electric chair, and they let you throw the switch.  Just so you'll finally be satisfied.. lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
x2 down with the zionists!

Switching gimmicks because your other one are getting owned so bad?

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.

These things:

forensics
medical examiner
the 911 call

I hear what you're saying but its over brah, the prosecution has already busted their nut, all down hill from here for them

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I'm just amazed that the jury is made up of just 6 women...Hardly a jury of your peers imop...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Hypothetical

If Zimmerman was a female, and she shot this kid in the same exact fashion as whats being presented, would law enforcement even bring charges against the female Zimmerman?

I suspect that they wouldn't. And certainly an all women jury wouldn't find a woman guilty if there was any kind of attack on the female...

This! Female Zimmerman would go free asap :D

If it was a male Zimmerman looking like Mike O'Hearn/Shizzo181, he wouldn't even get any charges...

Charges of Peace

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I wish Zimmerman could countersue Martin's mom and dad for this bullshit.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
cant wait 4 justice by law or streets that will be time to celebrate.
TEAM Nasser

Chacka

• Getbig III
outcome of this event may be the start of some craziness ??? (race riots,unrest martial law, gun confiscation and such)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I know the case ain't pretty, but most cases aren't.

We're forgetting a few things though... the BIGGER things that nullify everything about the fat girlfriend, the throwdown itself...

zimmerman had a gun.  he got out of car (and changed up WHY he got out from pursuit to just getting an address).
he chased down a kid that did nothing wrong.  scared him.

IF IF IF the 6 female jury chooses - they can discard EVERYTHING about the shooting/fight (FULL OF UNKONWNS) and just look at the 911 tape (CLEAR, ABSOLUTE and ZERO ROOM FOR CONFUSION) and they can convict based upon that.   

I don't think zimm broke any specific law, but OJ got 35 years for stealing his trophy back from a shady sports dealer, right?  JURIES are just people, and if you ve been to sanford lol... well, some might say they're not the brightest bunch.  I only know one family from there, and they're as dull as the day is long.

Chacka

• Getbig III
if Zimms version is the truth, he was not chasing Tray, he was just looking for an  address to tell operator, when he was going back to his car and he was ambushed by the kid and pummeled and in fear for his life he had no other choice but to use his gun in self defense.this is different from him stalking kid, accosting him then shooting him in cold blood. Prosecution witnesses from the beast to detective, patrol officer seem to back up his version and his credibility...real life theater

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
also not understanding that most bathrooms have a mounted holder for bath tissue rather than storing on top of the sink

hello kitty  hahahahahahahaha  oh, brother  ::)
Could be a roll of Paper towels...and she has a phatty...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
outcome of this event may be the start of some craziness ??? (race riots,unrest martial law, gun confiscation and such)

No way. Americans have been conditioned to be way too docile.

bigmc

• Getbig V
ge Zimmerman’s Social Security number after CNN airs it
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2013, 02:33:58 AM »
zimmzilla for the win

that witness is is hope less

I am surprised they called her as part of the prosecution it suggest they have a weak case
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Depends on what day and what reality show is on...If Love and Hiphop or similar ones are on, then everything will be quiet...remember the song by gil Scott Heron, "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised"? Well, it is was in a sense..we have been conditioned by what we see (entertained) on tv and on the big screen. conditioned to not give a damn about reality and day to day matters, only what see on tv.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A