Author Topic: Test P vs NPP and Test E vs Deca  (Read 3939 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Test P vs NPP and Test E vs Deca
« on: July 01, 2013, 04:03:03 PM »
I've been told that Test P is stronger than NPP. How can this be? That would also mean Test is stronger than Deca?

That would mean Test E and Test P would get better gains than Deca and NPP?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Test P vs NPP and Test E vs Deca
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 01:05:50 PM »
bump

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 01:42:12 PM »
Test vs Nandrolone

Which one is stronger depends on who you ask.... I reacted better to nandrolone gain and strength wise. After that it comes down to esters but test is test and nandrolone is nandrolone whether long or short acting. Only difference you'd notice between a prop vs enanthate would be in water retention if any...

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 01:34:11 AM »
some people think nandrolone takes too long to work. maybe it is the brand they are using but deca(nandrolone decanoate) def is a longer acting ester. NPP(nandrolone Phenyl propionate) is way better then nandrolone decanoate-IMO. as far as Test prop vs. NPP that is a hard one. I think they are both great compounds if high grade. I def would take NPP over ND yet I would take Test prop over Test E.

Genetic Freak

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 03:46:32 AM »
I've been told that Test P is stronger than NPP. How can this be? That would also mean Test is stronger than Deca?

That would mean Test E and Test P would get better gains than Deca and NPP?

Unsure as to the nature of the question as it seems somewhat illogical..
Your comparing a Testosterone on the Propionate Ester to a 19-nor..? With the Propionate ester there is less ester weight so more of the hormone which from memory is about 83mg of actual Test/100mg.... With Nandrolone Phenyl-Propionate about 67mg.... Decanoate 64mg... Test-E 72mg..

So as far as bang for your buck Test-P combined with NPP, you'd be getting more hormone than ester weight... Than Test-E and Deca...

In saying that, the benefit from a higher mg content of Propionate might be negated because of the action of its short ester: as some research suggests it may actually cause an increase in estradiol due to the fast spike in plasma test and subsequent aromatization.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 07:48:26 AM »
Your comparing a Testosterone on the Propionate Ester to a 19-nor..? With the Propionate ester there is less ester weight so more of the hormone which from memory is about 83mg of actual Test/100mg.... With Nandrolone Phenyl-Propionate about 67mg.... Decanoate 64mg... Test-E 72mg..

So as far as bang for your buck Test-P combined with NPP, you'd be getting more hormone than ester weight... Than Test-E and Deca...

In saying that, the benefit from a higher mg content of Propionate might be negated because of the action of its short ester: as some research suggests it may actually cause an increase in estradiol due to the fast spike in plasma test and subsequent aromatization.

I was confused by this as well. Comparing 2 drugs, like comparing apples to oranges.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 08:51:35 PM »

just use more.