Author Topic: For the Paula Deen supporters  (Read 7806 times)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
For the Paula Deen supporters
« on: July 01, 2013, 05:21:05 PM »
The Paula Deen Incident; you should know all that's being alleged before defending her
DARYL K. WASHINGTON JUN-29-2013   870984   0

I've finally had the opportunity to review the complaint filed against Paula Deen. For one, many people have been making this incident about the "N" word only, but it's much more than that. I personally find it to be offensive whenever someone from another race is accused of using the "N" word they are somehow given a pass because of the use of the "N" word by some in the black communities. Let me be the first to say that I find the use of the word by anyone to be wrong. However, when it's used in a racist or insulting manner, it hurts more.

I think individuals who are trying to defend Paula Deen's use of the "N' word should probably familiarize themselves with all of the facts of the case against her. Just so you know, in case you didn't know, the person who initiated the complaint against Paula Deen and her brother is not "Black." She is a "white female" who was subjected to years of abuse and was finally fed up with her black employees being treated poorly, so stop thinking it was a black person complaining about Paula Deen's use of the N word. Furthermore, Paula Deen indicated that she used the N word over 20 years ago. That is not what's being alleged against her. She went as far as telling a guy he was as black as a blackboard. That lady is something else and I'm glad I never supported any of her ventures. I personally find it insulting that so many black people are coming to the defense of Paula Deen after reading what she and her family subjected their employees to. When I learned about the major companies dropping Paula Deen without being demanded to do so, I knew it was deep. The fact that any civil rights activist is supporting Paula Deen is insulting and is a slap in the face.

Here's a summary of some of the things being alleged against Paula Deen, her brother Bubba Hiers and the Deen business entities:

Summary:

Paula Deen, while planning her brother's wedding in 2007, was asked what look the wedding should have. She replied, "I want a true southern plantation-style wedding." When asked what type of uniforms the servers should wear, Paula stated, "well what I would really like is a bunch of little n*ggers to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties, you know in the Shirley Temple days, they used to tap dance around;

Black staff had to use the back entrance to enter and leave restaurant;

Black staff could only use one bathroom;

Black staff couldn’t work the front of the restaurants;

Brother Bubba stated his wishes: “ I wish I could put all those n*ggers in the kitchen on a boat to Africa”;

Bubba asked a black driver and security guard "don’t you wish you could rub all the black off you and be like me? You just look dirty; I bet you wish you could." The guy told Bubba he was fine as is;

Bubba on President Obama: they should send him to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, so he could guy-rig it;

He shook an employee (Black again) and said” F your civil rights…you work for me and my sister Paula Deen;

Paula’s son Jaime's best friend managed the Lady & Sons restaurant. He threatened to fire all the 'Monkeys' in the kitchen. When Paula found out…she slapped him on the wrist and suggested that the employee visited Paula's $13,000,000 mansion so he felt special and could be massaged.

I feel Paula Deen, her brother and anyone who treats people poorly should not be given a free pass. I wonder if Paula is truly sorry that she used the "N" word or that she was reported by someone who looks just like her. I appreciate the lady having the courage to report Paula Deen. It's people like her and the videographer who leaked the 47% comments made by Mitt Romney who should be receiving the attention, not Paula Deen.
- See more at: http://www.blacklegalissues.com/Article_Details.aspx?artclid=7dfdbe0461#sthash.xYcgDjdj.O58kr20Y.dpuf

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: For the Paula Deen supporters
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 05:42:30 PM »
"Black Legal Issues" Yeah, no racism intent there ::)

lets start with this...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 05:43:41 PM »
The Paula Deen Incident; you should know all that's being alleged before defending her
DARYL K. WASHINGTON JUN-29-2013   870984   0

I've finally had the opportunity to review the complaint filed against Paula Deen. For one, many people have been making this incident about the "N" word only, but it's much more than that. I personally find it to be offensive whenever someone from another race is accused of using the "N" word they are somehow given a pass because of the use of the "N" word by some in the black communities. Let me be the first to say that I find the use of the word by anyone to be wrong. However, when it's used in a racist or insulting manner, it hurts more.

I think individuals who are trying to defend Paula Deen's use of the "N' word should probably familiarize themselves with all of the facts of the case against her. Just so you know, in case you didn't know, the person who initiated the complaint against Paula Deen and her brother is not "Black." She is a "white female" who was subjected to years of abuse and was finally fed up with her black employees being treated poorly, so stop thinking it was a black person complaining about Paula Deen's use of the N word. Furthermore, Paula Deen indicated that she used the N word over 20 years ago. That is not what's being alleged against her. She went as far as telling a guy he was as black as a blackboard. That lady is something else and I'm glad I never supported any of her ventures. I personally find it insulting that so many black people are coming to the defense of Paula Deen after reading what she and her family subjected their employees to. When I learned about the major companies dropping Paula Deen without being demanded to do so, I knew it was deep. The fact that any civil rights activist is supporting Paula Deen is insulting and is a slap in the face.

Here's a summary of some of the things being alleged against Paula Deen, her brother Bubba Hiers and the Deen business entities:

Summary:

Paula Deen, while planning her brother's wedding in 2007, was asked what look the wedding should have. She replied, "I want a true southern plantation-style wedding." When asked what type of uniforms the servers should wear, Paula stated, "well what I would really like is a bunch of little n*ggers to wear long-sleeve white shirts, black shorts and black bow ties, you know in the Shirley Temple days, they used to tap dance around;

Black staff had to use the back entrance to enter and leave restaurant;

Black staff could only use one bathroom;

Black staff couldn’t work the front of the restaurants;

Brother Bubba stated his wishes: “ I wish I could put all those n*ggers in the kitchen on a boat to Africa”;

Bubba asked a black driver and security guard "don’t you wish you could rub all the black off you and be like me? You just look dirty; I bet you wish you could." The guy told Bubba he was fine as is;

Bubba on President Obama: they should send him to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, so he could guy-rig it;

He shook an employee (Black again) and said” F your civil rights…you work for me and my sister Paula Deen;

Paula’s son Jaime's best friend managed the Lady & Sons restaurant. He threatened to fire all the 'Monkeys' in the kitchen. When Paula found out…she slapped him on the wrist and suggested that the employee visited Paula's $13,000,000 mansion so he felt special and could be massaged.

I feel Paula Deen, her brother and anyone who treats people poorly should not be given a free pass. I wonder if Paula is truly sorry that she used the "N" word or that she was reported by someone who looks just like her. I appreciate the lady having the courage to report Paula Deen. It's people like her and the videographer who leaked the 47% comments made by Mitt Romney who should be receiving the attention, not Paula Deen.
- See more at: http://www.blacklegalissues.com/Article_Details.aspx?artclid=7dfdbe0461#sthash.xYcgDjdj.O58kr20Y.dpuf

"Alleged"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 05:48:35 PM »

lets start with this...

Though I'm no fan of Sharpton, his statement is true. Explain to me how it's racist.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 05:55:35 PM »
Why even bring Al Sharpton up?  He's not relevant to this discussion.  That's like me bringing up the fact that "Coach" puts his wife on a cocktail of anabolics yet claims she does nothing of the sort.

But of course I wouldn't do that because the issue is not about wife's on steroids.  It's about Paula Deen.

I like to stay on topic.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 05:57:48 PM »
Why even bring Al Sharpton up?  He's not relevant to this discussion.  That's like me bringing up the fact that "Coach" puts his wife on a cocktail of anabolics yet claims she does nothing of the sort.

But of course I wouldn't do that because the issue is not about wife's on steroids.  It's about Paula Deen.

I like to stay on topic.

My opinion also changed Nicademus after I researched exactly what happened. I never thought the bitch would be stupid enough to say all that shit publically. Guess I was wrong. She deserves everything that comes her way.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 05:59:53 PM »
My opinion also changed Nicademus after I researched exactly what happened. I never thought the bitch would be stupid enough to say all that shit publically. Guess I was wrong. She deserves everything that comes her way.

Me too.  I thought it was originally strictly about the use of a word.  She's getting what she deserves it looks like.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2013, 06:05:27 PM »
Though I'm no fan of Sharpton, his statement is true. Explain to me how it's racist.

Talk to me Wiggs. How's that?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2013, 06:08:53 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2013, 06:10:33 PM »

lets start with this...

What the fuck is he implying, that he is Persian or something that's complete bullshit.  Half his people are still living in caves and mud huts.  Paula Deen makes me sick with the way she has tried to squirm her way out of this shit.  She is just as much a piece of shut as Sharpton or Jackson.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 06:10:39 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 06:11:42 PM »
Why are black people so goddamned sensitive these days?  Every single one them I have ever known have called themselves N I G G E R S so might as well join in the fun.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 06:13:21 PM »

I like to stay on topic.
What exactly is wrong with what she said and suggested?  If they were willing to dress up like that and pretend to be slaves, where is the problem?  ???

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 06:14:31 PM »
Talk to me Wiggs. How's that?

What do you mean how's that?  As I've stated many, many times. What we've been taught in the history books, is utterbullshit. Study ancient African Empires and you'll see that it's true. Many things have just been, "rediscovered". I don't want to hijack this thread. But Sharpton and thousands of others throughout history were right. It's not like it was a surprise. Just whitey hiding shit to appear superior that's all.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2013, 06:20:27 PM »
Why are black people so goddamned sensitive these days?  Every single one them I have ever known have called themselves N I G G E R S so might as well join in the fun.

Because the media, schools and government trains their sheeple to be that way.

This crap is all divide and conquer.  TPTB use race, sex, religion and social class warfare to keep everyone divided so they can continue to rape, rob and pillage. 

There are a hell of a lot of zombified sheeple here... you need to wake the fuck up.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 06:27:24 PM »
What do you mean how's that?  As I've stated many, many times. What we've been taught in the history books, is utterbullshit. Study ancient African Empires and you'll see that it's true. Many things have just been, "rediscovered". I don't want to hijack this thread. But Sharpton and thousands of others throughout history were right. It's not like it was a surprise. Just whitey hiding shit to appear superior that's all.

You got any books I can read? I don't always trust wiki.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 06:38:25 PM »
What exactly is wrong with what she said and suggested?  If they were willing to dress up like that and pretend to be slaves, where is the problem?  ???

I think the problem is that in 2013 she still has a blacks only bathroom.  That's kind of a bitch thing to do wouldn't you say?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 06:49:56 PM »

You're head is in a cloud of marijuana smoke. 

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 06:54:28 PM »
There are a lot of racists on getbig true adonis being one of them.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 07:01:49 PM »
It's Bush's fault....  Seriously though...  Paula Deen is a rich southern white woman...  Who actually voted for Obama and is liberal as they come but no matter, libs eat their own...  Case in point. Al and Jesse get a pass on everything they do or say.  Hypocrites... 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 07:04:44 PM »

I like to stay on topic.

1. I have never given nor has she ever took a steroid in her life. So saying its fact proves you're a moron.

2. How is this relevant? Seriously? Ok, how about the racism (blatant) of just about every so called black "leader" in this country. Or how about we pick a white guy...like Alex Baldwin, he still has his sponsors and a job?

3. Honest question, are you black?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 07:05:54 PM »
...................Paula Deen is a rich southern white woman...  Who actually voted for Obama.....

Lol, that don't mean shit.  You know how many good ol' boys love Alabama football and root for black players all day long.  That is....until the games over of course.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2013, 07:08:22 PM »
1. I have never given nor has she ever took a steroid in her life. So saying its fact proves you're a moron.

2. How is this relevant? Seriously? Ok, how about the racism (blatant) of just about every so called black "leader" in this country. Or how about we pick a white guy...like Alex Baldwin, he still has his sponsors and a job?

3. Honest question, are you black?

1.  Bullshit-The pictures of her are dripping with anabolics.

2.  Stick to Paula Deen.

3.  No-Brown-I'm AmericanMexican.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2013, 07:18:07 PM »
1.  Bullshit-The pictures of her are dripping with anabolics.

2.  Stick to Paula Deen.

3.  No-Brown-I'm AmericanMexican.  

1. Seems you haven't been around long enough to decipher who's clean and who isn't.

2. I am.sticking to Paula Deen, and how she loses sponsors from something she said 30 years as to omeone who says racist commentson a daily basis with zero repercussions.

3. Mexican/American? You probably think Hernandez is innocent.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2013, 07:20:38 PM »
1. Seems you haven't been around long enough to decipher who's clean and who isn't.

2. I am.sticking to Paula Deen, and how she loses sponsors from something she said 30 years as to omeone who says racist commentson a daily basis with zero repercussions.

3. Mexican/American? You probably think Hernandez is innocent.

1. Your wife is juiced to the gills. 

2. Read the article.

3.  I'm a Denver Broncos fan.  Fuck Hernandez.