Author Topic: For the Paula Deen supporters  (Read 7783 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: For the Paula Deen supporters
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2013, 07:25:40 PM »

Wow, I like her even more now!  Thank you

The only thing I'm disappointed about is the fact that I have ancestors that fought for the Union.  I'm truly ashamed of that fact.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2013, 07:32:51 PM »
1. Your wife is juiced to the gills. 

2. Read the article.

3.  I'm a Denver Broncos fan.  Fuck Hernandez.

I'm not reading shit. The link to the website alone has racial condensation.

Keep my wife out of this you fucking idiot, you cross the line and you'll be gone.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2013, 07:36:10 PM »
I'm not reading shit. The link to the website alone has racial condensation.

Keep my wife out of this you fucking idiot, you cross the line and you'll be gone.

My opinion is that your wife is juiced up.  Deal w/ it.  She did.

Stop whining-it makes you look pathetic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2013, 07:38:41 PM »
My opinion is that your wife is juiced up.  Deal w/ it.  She did.

Stop whining-it makes you look pathetic.

Maybe your just pissed because she's better built than you? Go back.to the beginner board, you obviously have no clue....deal wit it.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2013, 07:44:22 PM »
I'm not reading shit............

Way to back up your position.  Reading and knowing is way overrated.

Maybe your just pissed because she's better built than you? Go back.to the beginner board, you obviously have no clue....deal wit it.

Well, we know she's definitely built better than you.  But she should be right?  I mean all the drugs she's on-who wouldn't look good huh?

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2013, 07:46:17 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

That was fantastic.

THE BEEF

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2013, 07:48:27 PM »
My opinion also changed Nicademus after I researched exactly what happened. I never thought the bitch would be stupid enough to say all that shit publically. Guess I was wrong. She deserves everything that comes her way.
as G had said, she is a ignorant older southern woman...

the trainer

« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2013, 08:06:38 PM »
1. Seems you haven't been around long enough to decipher who's clean and who isn't.

2. I am.sticking to Paula Deen, and how she loses sponsors from something she said 30 years as to omeone who says racist commentson a daily basis with zero repercussions.

3. Mexican/American? You probably think Hernandez is innocent.

Do you have any proof that hernandez is guilty are you a detective stick to what you know.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2013, 08:08:47 PM »
I dont give a fuck. Freedom of speech is one of the first ten amendments to the constitution, otherwise known as our civil rights. If paula deen and al sharpton want to say that shit fine......but dont make up these new crimesabout hate speech and only enforce it against white people. Those laws are so subjective they absolutley infringe on our rights.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2013, 08:13:25 PM »
I think the problem is that in 2013 she still has a blacks only bathroom.  That's kind of a bitch thing to do wouldn't you say?
If I was black I would want a blacks only bathroom.

I bet you wouldn`t say its a bitch move to have a White Only bathroom.  For some reason having a Whites Only Bathroom is different.  Please explain why this is so?

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2013, 08:18:10 PM »
If I was black I would want a blacks only bathroom.

I bet you wouldn`t say its a bitch move to have a White Only bathroom.  For some reason having a Whites Only Bathroom is different.  Please explain why this is so?

Uh.....what?  Lol

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2013, 08:57:07 PM »

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2013, 09:00:51 PM »
I saw her interview on the Today Show, alot of crying and no tears.  ::)

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2013, 10:25:22 PM »
I read that some Zulu tribes had nuclear capabilities while the white men were still rubbin two sticks together.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2013, 11:02:59 PM »
"Black Legal Issues" Yeah, no racism intent there ::)

lets start with this...

Why, a "afrocentric" comment from a black man with permed hair...hmmm

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2013, 11:28:08 PM »
Didn't she vote for Obama twice?

How was what Al said any different than when Jimmy the Greek said what he said?

Were either more true or less racist?

The word you're looking for starts with an "N".

"Negative".

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2013, 06:41:04 AM »
Though I'm no fan of Sharpton, his statement is true. Explain to me how it's racist.

racism isn't just white on black
T

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2013, 06:43:40 AM »
Though I'm no fan of Sharpton, his statement is true. Explain to me how it's racist.

The cultures he refers to dont include your ancestors or his.
A

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2013, 06:49:22 AM »
What do you mean how's that?  As I've stated many, many times. What we've been taught in the history books, is utterbullshit. Study ancient African Empires and you'll see that it's true. Many things have just been, "rediscovered". I don't want to hijack this thread. But Sharpton and thousands of others throughout history were right. It's not like it was a surprise. Just whitey hiding shit to appear superior that's all.

Sorry, dude, I don't buy it -- especially since every one of these supposed "ancient African empires" didn't pass on any of their apparent knowledge to the heart of Africa.  When those "Greek homos" were intellectual pioneers, the progeny of your mighty African empires lived in mudhuts with flies buzzing around their heads.  No aqueducts, few instances of written language ... hell, they didn't even have the fucking WHEEL, man.  Where did all of that go?  

You are smarter than this, and I'd wager a better debater, too.  I'm not asking for anything exhaustive, but at the very least, how's about link to a credible source that outlines one of these forgotten civilization's accomplishments in a pithy manner?  

Oh, and if whitey could indeed rewrite history to appear "superior," well ... you are aware of the implications of that, yes?

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2013, 06:51:12 AM »
The cultures he refers to dont include your ancestors or his.

I was hoping Egypt and ilk wouldn't enter into the picture, but that's primarily because I dread the inevitable "Egyptians were blacks" nonsense.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2013, 06:53:41 AM »
A white woman from the south says nigger.  Oh the humanity of it all.  Give me a fucking break.  Why is the media doing a witch hunt against this old geezer?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2013, 06:54:06 AM »
I was hoping Egypt and ilk wouldn't enter into the picture, but that's primarily because I dread the inevitable "Egyptians were blacks" nonsense.

I do to.  My opinion on PD is that the market place will decide her fate.  She doesn't need to be brought to town square and executed as some type of catharsis for people flaming the fire of false outrage.
A

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2013, 06:55:20 AM »
Sorry, dude, I don't buy it -- especially since every one of these supposed "ancient African empires" didn't pass on any of their apparent knowledge to the heart of Africa.  When those "Greek homos" were intellectual pioneers, the progeny of your mighty African empires lived in mudhuts with flies buzzing around their heads.  No aqueducts, few instances of written language ... hell, they didn't even have the fucking WHEEL, man.  Where did all of that go?  

You are smarter than this, and I'd wager a better debater, too.  I'm not asking for anything exhaustive, but at the very least, how's about link to a credible source that outlines one of these forgotten civilization's accomplishments in a pithy manner?  

Oh, and if whitey could indeed rewrite history to appear "superior," well ... you are aware of the implications of that, yes?
Hate speech reported. ;D

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2013, 07:05:08 AM »

Don't you know those ancient afro-headed black egyptians were so smart, and had such a sense of humor, that they made sure all their imagery was created with a mediterranean/arabid morphology and skin tone? Just to have a laugh at the white man's expense! They saw this very discussion coming millennia ago and decided to play a joke on us.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2013, 07:10:29 AM »
This is utterly ridiculous if all this is over her use of the "N word".  We can't have people who are and others who are not allowed to say a word, absurd. 
Who knows if she said any of that, it is the word of 1 individual that is suing her for large sums of money, there could be a lot more going on.  If this is the case, I imagine others will/would come forward.  If others verify Dean saying those things in a work environment then she is a racist fuck and deserves what is happening to her.