Author Topic: Worldwide Arrest Warrants for Obama & Bush  (Read 5295 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: WORLDWIDE ARREST WARRANTS FOR OBAMA & BUSH
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2013, 08:59:35 PM »
Obama has commanded 4x more deaths than Bush could even think of in his first 3 years in office. Sorry, but that's a fact. Obama is the biggest traitor this country has ever seen.

You annoy the fuck out of me with this shit, trying to act like Bush isn't as bad.  I can't fucking stand traitor Obama but it's pretty fucked up for you to act like Bush was any better.  

Bush is only responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of completely innocent Iraqi civilians...  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2013, 09:27:23 PM »
You annoy the fuck out of me with this shit, trying to act like Bush isn't as bad.  I can't fucking stand traitor Obama but it's pretty fucked up for you to act like Bush was any better.  

Bush is only responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of completely innocent Iraqi civilians...  ::)

Bush had votes from both parties across the board to go into Iraq, he didn't go behind anyone's back. He gave Hussain 17 resolutions to comply, SEVENTEEN. How many more should he have had? Quit the demonizing someone that both parties agreed on.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2013, 09:29:29 PM »
Bush had votes from both parties across the board to go into Iraq, he didn't go behind anyone's back. He gave Hussain 17 resolutions to comply, SEVENTEEN. How many more should he have had? Quit the demonizing someone that both parties agreed on.

They're both pieces of shit Coach. Why can't you see that this left/right paradigm is bullshit? It's made to give you the appearance of a choice. They are on the same team. Do you not understand this?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2013, 10:06:37 PM »
They're both pieces of shit Coach. Why can't you see that this left/right paradigm is bullshit? It's made to give you the appearance of a choice. They are on the same team. Do you not understand this?

I don't buy it. I have close family members who work in politics, I've said this before.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2013, 10:12:57 PM »

I understand where you are coming from, but Obama's administration is directly targeting US civilians using OSHA, EPA, IRS, and NSA and God knows what else. This is much worse than any administration in our entire history.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 11:28:58 PM »
I understand where you are coming from, but Obama's administration is directly targeting US civilians using OSHA, EPA, IRS, and NSA and God knows what else. This is much worse than any administration in our entire history.

I completely agree, I would personally take Bush/Cheney over Obama/Douchebag Biden anyday. Check out my political board posts.  ;D

All I'm saying, is that Coach constantly defending Bush is irritating and stupid as if he's not the exact same kind of guy as Obama.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 11:32:50 PM »
Bush had votes from both parties across the board to go into Iraq

What's your point?  I agree with you, both parties are completely corrupt and traitorous.  We had no business going to Iraq what so ever, and the Bush administration spearheaded it.

Why do you idiot neocons give a shit about UN resolutions?  How the hell can you even call yourself a conservative? You're far from conservative...  

We're not the fucking UN world police, fuck the UN.

::) ::) ::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 02:10:24 AM »
;D

It's gonna take a white man. I'm right behind you. Waaaaaay behind you.

lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2013, 02:00:32 PM »
What's your point?  I agree with you, both parties are completely corrupt and traitorous.  We had no business going to Iraq what so ever, and the Bush administration spearheaded it.

Why do you idiot neocons give a shit about UN resolutions?  How the hell can you even call yourself a conservative? You're far from conservative...  

We're not the fucking UN world police, fuck the UN.

::) ::) ::)
Agreed. US out of the UN and UN get the FUCK OUT of the US

When Obama told Congress he was going to clear going to war with the UN and then inform them, I just about vomited all over the floor. Giving the UN the authority to dictate weather we go to war and completely cutting congress out is about as treasonous as I can think of.

The US should never bow to a foreign authority, especially not a corrupt ass organization like the UN, that would just love to usurp our sovereignity.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2013, 02:16:58 PM »
Agreed. US out of the UN and UN get the FUCK OUT of the US

When Obama told Congress he was going to clear going to war with the UN and then inform them, I just about vomited all over the floor. Giving the UN the authority to dictate weather we go to war and completely cutting congress out is about as treasonous as I can think of.

The US should never bow to a foreign authority, especially not a corrupt ass organization like the UN, that would just love to usurp our sovereignity.

Yes!!  Excellent post, couldn't agree more...  It infuriates me, cause its such a clear violation.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2013, 04:05:04 AM »

This.