Author Topic: A Few Extra Pounds my ass: POF Edition  (Read 11271 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: A Few Extra Pounds my ass: POF Edition
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2013, 06:26:50 AM »
Booty I believe the fella was making a chest crapping on joke.
Calfzilla the guy is an idiot.  It's obvious the moron is into that kind of sick stuff himself.  Anyone can ask Lee if he crapped on my chest and he will answer no because it never happened.  Lee just laughs though.  He thinks its hilarious

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2013, 06:28:14 AM »
I remember seeing a profile recently where the female had 10 pics of her 3 year old daughter(I assume) and one pic of the woman baaaaarely visible from 40 yards away, holding her daughter.

Looking for a "lifelong commitment, someone to marry" says the headline ::)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2013, 06:29:02 AM »
I remember seeing a profile recently where the female had 10 pics of her 3 year old daughter(I assume) and one pic of the woman baaaaarely visible from 40 yards away, holding her daughter.

Marla Hoooooooooch !!!!
K

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2013, 06:31:03 AM »
Marla Hoooooooooch !!!!

Marla Hooch had a bat like DiMaggio.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2013, 06:47:23 AM »
Marla Hooch had a bat like DiMaggio.

Marla Hooch................... .What a hitter
S

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2013, 07:07:53 AM »
I'll add my thoughts to this. I like fit and thick girls. Those pictures show fat girls. On the other side of the coin no one is more delusional than guys. More guys think they are good looking compared to what women think of them self. I have seen guys that look like chubby trolls saying a cute girl wasn't hot enough for them. I wonder if they have a circus mirror in their house.

Usually the hyper masculine guys who got all the girls at age 16-22, then got fat from too much drinking and bald, fast forward 10 years and they still believe they look the same.Its usually the guys that weren't the best with girls in early ages that end up looking the best, they had to learn how to eat,lift,cardio etc rather than take it for granted i.e the typical Getbigger.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2013, 08:42:06 AM »
Those women are disgusting obese sacks of shit.
Describing themselves as "a few extra pounds" is like goodrum saying he is "lightly tanned" or tbombz insisting he is "slightly bi-curious"
what a joke

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2013, 10:08:39 AM »
Usually the hyper masculine guys who got all the girls at age 16-22, then got fat from too much drinking and bald, fast forward 10 years and they still believe they look the same.Its usually the guys that weren't the best with girls in early ages that end up looking the best, they had to learn how to eat,lift,cardio etc rather than take it for granted i.e the typical Getbigger.

I went to a 15 year high school reunion a number of years back, and I noticed that a lot of the dudes who were skinny nerds back then filled out nicely and got rid of the glasses and braces and look great now.   A lot of the athletic jock types back then are now sporting huge guts.  A lot of the hot chicks then are now fat.   Not sure how old most of you guys here are, but you'll be shocked at how much people change after they have been out of high school 15 or 20 years.  It's shocking actually. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2013, 10:30:17 AM »
I went to a 15 year high school reunion a number of years back, and I noticed that a lot of the dudes who were skinny nerds back then filled out nicely and got rid of the glasses and braces and look great now.   A lot of the athletic jock types back then are now sporting huge guts.  A lot of the hot chicks then are now fat.   Not sure how old most of you guys here are, but you'll be shocked at how much people change after they have been out of high school 15 or 20 years.  It's shocking actually.  

Shocked? I'm not surprised at all that people I went to high school with turned out to be slobs. Most are divorced, 2-3 kids deep, and 30-50 pounds overweight. I'm talking both men and women I went to school with. I'm 39, no kids, divorced and I've never looked better. I bucked that trend. I was athletic, football scholarship, popular, had no problem getting girlfriends back in high school. 21 years later I think I look even better. Went to my 20 year reunion last year and definitely stood out from most of my class.

Bottom line is that I'll never look slack and I'll always want to stay in good shape. Most common people don't have that mentality to have that motivation, whether single or married. Most of my married friends are overweight and eat like shit. Having no kids makes that choice easier for me but hell with it. Never had a desire for children.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2013, 11:15:11 AM »

Or how about pics of their "colored" kids. Dead give away the woman is a Mud Shark.  :D