Author Topic: 3  (Read 14114 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Making $$$ off posters on GB.com - (Gal & No One)
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2013, 12:22:55 PM »
Let me put it this way as someone who has been at this for 20 years or so. 

At this point if someone can guide me even the least bit to get beyond where I am doing what I know based on what I have accumulated in knowledge so far and it results in progress - for only $20 - WELL FUCKING WORTH IT X 10

and that is your right

as it is others right to argue against it

thats democracy for you  :)
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2013, 12:35:23 PM »
and that is your right

as it is others right to argue against it

thats democracy for you  :)

guess its what we prioritize. 

I bought a $20 bottle of vodka during lunch I sip straight.    It will last me no time at all.   If I learn a few tips from Gal that get me in better shape over the next few years - what better the vodka or the book?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2013, 12:38:04 PM »
guess its what we prioritize. 

I bought a $20 bottle of vodka during lunch I sip straight.    It will last me no time at all.   If I learn a few tips from Gal that get me in better shape over the next few years - what better the vodka or the book?

depends how much you like vodka  ;D
T

ukjeff

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2013, 12:39:20 PM »
Let me put it this way as someone who has been at this for 20 years or so. 

At this point if someone can guide me even the least bit to get beyond where I am doing what I know based on what I have accumulated in knowledge so far and it results in progress - for only $20 - WELL FUCKING WORTH IT X 10

If you have been at it 20 years and dont know what to do yet, you never will.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2013, 12:41:09 PM »
bigmc you starting to piss me off.

that is all.

get it(by any means),or dont.

if you think 3 years at 6% or lower non stop hasnt something to say, so be it.

i dont like be compared with herbalife ffs.

you are such a demotivational bunch, wth is wrong with you ppl.

everything is a joke, eevrything is scam blabla.

depends on outlook in life, if youre miseable and negative, thats no good.why you living then?to be miserable?whats the point?i never get this.

not everything is a joke, when i was total fatso, i got me some atkins diet book myself, way back in the beginning and that brought me to single digits for the first time in life.i was extremly happy and thought im the most ripped guy in the world.

willpower?you thin it all willpower?dj 181 ,on prohormones, adonis onno hormones, the bouncer on hormones, they all have willpower, yet the holocausted themselves into nothing.

do you understand that were at a point where it got tiresome beeing asked the same stuff over a over again from ppl who will mostly not follow the advice anyway?
can you imagine that this gets old after a while?after years of the same?

now can just select out"heres the book,want or not" and thats it.

who knows, maybe after book release galeniko and noone taking a break from getbig?

btw, vince taylor is on facebook, the real vince taylor, he replies to questions actually, can ask him anything.i did ;D

even the other products listed, apart form herbalife, serve a purpose on different levels, some ppl are so fhemar gone, doing the weightwatchers thing acyually helps them.

we are a fringe of the fringe market, we dont plan to take over the world

if anything i can say on here pisses you off

you need to get some perspective on life

ignore me if you dont like it

just like i normally  ignore the shit you post about women throwing themselves at you

that shit is lame at your age
T

ukjeff

« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2013, 12:41:51 PM »
btw, vince taylor is on facebook, the real vince taylor, he replies to questions actually, can ask him anything.i did

Vince used to live on breakfast cereals pizza and steak with ketchup, not sure if he still does.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2013, 12:43:15 PM »
If you have been at it 20 years and dont know what to do yet, you never will.

I do know what works for me to get me as far as I have gotten but always am seeking that extra tip or other insight to possibly get further.  

In 38 natty and pretty good for my age and being clean for life - but I know there are others way smarter than me who can give me some tips to get me where I have yet to be if that makes any sense 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 12:45:01 PM »
hahahaha @ gaylenikos comment about holocaust horseshit

holocaust myself into nothing :D :D :D

how many holocaust victims had 16 inch RIPPED ARMS :D :D :D

no 16 inches ain't huge, but it ain't small either chumpo ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2013, 12:46:07 PM »
I do know what works for me to get me as far as I have gotten but always am seeking that extra tip or other insight to possibly get further.  

In 38 natty and pretty good for my age and being clean for life - but I know there are others way smarter than me who can give me some tips to get me where I have yet to be if that makes any sense 
If you keep mentioning that people will start getting suspicious.

Psst...if you want to lower your bodyfat levels eat less food  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2013, 12:48:19 PM »
If you keep mentioning that people will start getting suspicious.

Psst...if you want to lower your bodyfat levels eat less food  ;)

Im trying - although getting leaner - this shit really sucks balls to be honest. 

ukjeff

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2013, 12:51:34 PM »
kinda, he said on facebook that 1 and only rule which cant be disputed is 2 gramm protein per kg bodyweight.
He certainly didnt used to eat that much in the 80s and early 90s
he speaks german
He was in the army in Germany for a few years.

ukjeff

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2013, 12:52:21 PM »
Im trying - although getting leaner - this shit really sucks balls to be honest. 
Im sure there will be a chapter in Gals book all about that topic.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2013, 12:56:41 PM »
hahahaha @ gaylenikos comment about holocaust horseshit

holocaust myself into nothing :D :D :D

how many holocaust victims had 16 inch RIPPED ARMS :D :D :D

no 16 inches ain't huge, but it ain't small either chumpo ;)

how tall are you

you look about 30 lbs away from a bb

look more like a long distance runner at the minute
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2013, 12:59:53 PM »
you have 30lbs to go until youre frame is filled out.

read the book to see how thats done.

i gotta give you credit here as that's about right

but if i stay at the same level of rippedness then 20 pounds would most likely do it

30 pounds if i decide to stay @ sub-7 instead of sub-5

and nice promotion for your book there brosef

and i'm 5'11" or 180 cm

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2013, 01:00:41 PM »
i gotta give you credit here as that's about right

but if i stay at the same level of rippedness then 20 pounds would most likely do it

30 pounds if i decide to stay @ sub-7 instead of sub-5

and nice promotion for your book there brosef

and i'm 5'11" or 180 cm

you wont put 20 lean pounds on just on superdrol
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2013, 01:01:07 PM »
Is this going to be PDF or can we expect full binding and an autograph?   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2013, 01:10:42 PM »
you melted down my friend

you attacked me for bringing others down by bringing me down

you can write all the pretty words you want now

the choice of the word scam was perhaps a poor one by me

but your hypocrisy in mocking me for always attacking others when 90 percent of your posts are attacks on others

which you used to take as i did in the spirit of get big as funny with no genuine harm wished

now all of a sudden you start being nice to people while promoting your book

forgive me if i think that shows you as shallow and insincere

i preffered you when you didnt take shit personally and could roll with the punches

not this holier than though crap and magic diet shit

I just figured out what your deal is. your bipolar.

anyone can read the thread and see the truth for themselves. it's all right there.

even this post is indicative of your attitude. you say I discredit you? you do yourself no favours friend.
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2013, 01:11:55 PM »
you wont put 20 lean pounds on just on superdrol
I'VE been telling him that for a while,eventually the gains will stop from superdrol and getting bigger stronger only goes so far,the body adjusts itself and you have to go again or next level'drug 'wise.6/7 pct at 5'11 180/190 is pretty big to be 170 and go there is requiring heavy training,drug,eating and going up some bodyfat to achieve,plus in your late 30's is not easy,i give him credit numerous times getting back to his previous best lean wise he is harder then his 'prime 'pics,his build was younger a bit fuller then,,have to get perspective.build those legs too adds size and bodyweight due to 1/2 the body..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2013, 01:19:32 PM »
I'VE been telling him that for a while,eventually the gains will stop from superdrol and getting bigger stronger only goes so far,the body adjusts itself and you have to go again or next level'drug 'wise.6/7 pct at 5'11 180/190 is pretty big to be 170 and go there is requiring heavy training,drug,eating and going up some bodyfat to achieve,plus in your late 30's is not easy,i give him credit numerous times getting back to his previous best lean wise he is harder then his 'prime 'pics,his build was younger a bit fuller then,,have to get perspective.build those legs too adds size and bodyweight due to 1/2 the body..

but the thing that you're forgetting is that i was doing this pissant in home training with only limited equipment ie. dumbells only, no barbell, no bench no hammer machines

now i'm training in a proper gym with barbells and some outstanding hammer machines

p.s. these hammer machines are gonna blow up my torso ;)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2013, 01:20:40 PM »
i have some 100hrs so far in it,no joke.

it dont even matter the hours, more importantly its a compilation of collective 40years trial and fial by the 2 of us.

this book, if followed as explained, will not just change lifes for the better, itll also help to avoid doing all the errors everyone does(some eventualy get it ,some never do)for years and years, leading to frustration and insecurity about what to do etc.

and i dont know, i think its the most social-life-compatible diet out there, if one follows the rules overall, and dont care about deadline for certain goals, they can live the social life, not this going places with tupperwear ::)

when ppl ask in pm, i replied, but it takes more than couple pms back and forth chitchat to explain and "get" it.

i think the book is written in a way that even jayson geneva couldnt do it wrong. ;D

and it cuts some topics short, simply because theyre not worth discussion

great post. ESP this part. 40 years dude. not 5 years of going thru science textbooks.

40 years of combined experience where two people in two separate parts of the world arrived at the same conclusions about 'dieting' shared their ideas, saw they paralleled, and created the most powerful, efficient easy to use fat loss system we think has ever been devised.

someone I respect a lot said 'you can tell you guys really believe in what your doing'. no truer words have been spoken. and I think that's why I take exception to guys like 'bigmc'. cause as much as he attacks our integrity with his childish demeanour he attacks our convictions.

ignore him bro. he'll be painted by his own words for what he truly is.

cheers my man.
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2013, 01:22:19 PM »

I just figured out what your deal is. your bipolar.

anyone can read the thread and see the truth for themselves. it's all right there.

even this post is indicative of your attitude. you say I discredit you? you do yourself no favours friend.

lol at bi polar

i just tried to be supportive initially

until you went on and on and on and on and on

and then boom its a magic secret that will cost twenty bucks to reveal

it got old and you gott very sensitive all of a sudden

your secret is never come off gear or hgh

thats it one line

the end

T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2013, 01:22:46 PM »
You guys really need to address the mental commitment aspect of all of this sine after awhile your body really gets bored w this bullshit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2013, 01:25:21 PM »
you 2 dudes don't give enough attention to hard and progressive training

imo, it's much more important than "diet"

"diet" is just controlling cals and keeping them in check

ie. eat more if you want to gain, eat less if you want to lose

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2013, 01:31:53 PM »
A price of $0.99 is likely to get dat dere elasticity of demand much lower, thereby increasing profits. This price is also consistent with your guys' "just doing this for the people" narrative (which is false, of course, since you'd not demand a cent if that were the case), given how low it is.

Also, putting out a sample chapter seems like a wise idea -- whet the masses' palettes.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2013, 01:44:54 PM »
You guys really need to address the mental commitment aspect of all of this sine after awhile your body really gets bored w this bullshit

in my opening introduction to the book I address solely this topic. mental commitment.

MINDSET.

you have to bring this with you when you start this diet. you have to have the mindset that anything less than your absolute best body will be a failure.

it'll keep you from crushing 3k cal binges. wanting something bad enough to ignore the peanut butter pie in my freezer just 10 feet from where I write this. i could go in the freezer, and have a few slices. notice I didn't write this sentence to read 'it would be easy for me to go in the freezer and enjoy a few slices'

what two words are different there? 'easy' and 'enjoy'. cause my mindset is such that it would not be easy for me to do that, nor would I enjoy it. only because I have an ultimate goal. and that goal is my best ever body. and this system will take me there if I supply the mindset.

there'll be time enough for PB pie on my big meal day. but right now I have work to do, fat to burn and a body that I can be proud of to create.

I asked you once before but you never answered. ive seen your pics so i know your lean enough to start this- every 4 days are you having a meal to maintenance of 3000cal before bed? this keeps you sane. fills you out. sets you up for the next 4 days in the hole. all the while not breaking your 'diet' as your cals are still below maintenance.

I have a motto it's kinda like you bring the mindset, the system supplies the results.
b