Author Topic: Dexter (TV Show) Fans, what'd you think of the final season's premiere?  (Read 8811 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
It's gonna be a pretty morbid season. Deb started the season off hardcore getting banged from behind while snorting coke. lol

Nomad

• Getbig IV
How is your tren cut going bro?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
I'm behind like 2 or 3 seasons.

On a side note, he would make a great Dare Devil now that the rights have reverted to Marvel.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Jackson? 

jacked_unit

• Getbig I
I think the new season will be great!

nefario

• Getbig III
Wow, that Dr. Vogel character is a really solid addition to the cast.  Thimgs got off to a way better start than I expected, based on the past couple of seasons.  And hopefully that won't be the last time we get to see Aimee Garcia boning, either.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
beginning of the end, dexter and deb will be sentenced to death, as they should

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Awesome start. Heard a rumor it may go another season if ratings are high.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
It's gonna be a pretty morbid season. Deb started the season off hardcore getting banged from behind while snorting coke. lol

I don't have that channel anymore and haven't seen anything past season 2... Is it on netflix or anything?  :-\

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
I don't have that channel anymore and haven't seen anything past season 2... Is it on netflix or anything?  :-\

kick ass torrents...

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
I suspect more than a few getbiggers sympathize with Dexter's sentiments regarding life and relations with other people.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I suspect more than a few getbiggers sympathize with Dexter's sentiments regarding life and relations with other people.

lol

Uberman
Method101

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
I want dexter and deb to make sweet love.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Wow, that Dr. Vogel character is a really solid addition to the cast.  Thimgs got off to a way better start than I expected, based on the past couple of seasons.  And hopefully that won't be the last time we get to see Aimee Garcia boning, either.

Yep, and Aimee's character will get her heart broken, again...Bautista and Quinn are gonna have issues over her, and Quinn is a conflicted individual...strippers are more his thing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

animated gif of this, please

Parker

• Getbig V
Were those Dexter's drawings or were they Harrison's?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Those were Dexter's drawings from when he was a kid. She reviewed the Bay Harbor Butcher profile, saw that it couldn't have been Dokes. Investigated Dexter and found it to be him.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Looks great, I just got Showtime about 3 months ago and watched seasons 4 thru 7! This season looks like it will be the most twisted and bloody of all!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Thought they were Harrisons!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Thought they were Harrisons!

How would Harrison know what his dad did?  When would he have seen it?  Wouldn't Dexter have known he drew those and ensured he didn't draw them again to out him? 

Hey I could be wrong, I just want clarification. I might have to rewatch the episode.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
In case anyone missed it.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How would Harrison know what his dad did?  When would he have seen it?  Wouldn't Dexter have known he drew those and ensured he didn't draw them again to out him? 

Hey I could be wrong, I just want clarification. I might have to rewatch the episode.
In the episode Dexter is at Harrisons soccer game, he looks to be about 4 or 5 old enough to do those drawings!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
In the episode Dexter is at Harrisons soccer game, he looks to be about 4 or 5 old enough to do those drawings!

Start at 51:15. I'm still confused at to how this kid could find all this out and how the shrink knows about Harry's code.

Parker

• Getbig V

There was one drawing of a man on a table with a knife stuck in him and blood as well. And then there was the bloody knife drawing. Now, why would Dexter as a little kid draw a man on a table and him stabbing it unless this was something he mulled over, and subconsciously as an adult this came out.

Now, Harrison on the other hand, unless he got into Dexter's knives, and saw some of the pics that Dexter had laid out from time to time or had on his laptop---which he did see as a kid, then he may piece two and two together.

But, there was a drawing of a dog, and remember Dex had killed a dog...but the only other dog was when Dexter was with the "step kids"---and they had a problem. Maybe it maybe the drawings when that other boy was small, and he knew about what Dexter did.

Which means that there are 3 potential people.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
There was one drawing of a man on a table with a knife stuck in him and blood as well. And then there was the bloody knife drawing. Now, why would Dexter as a little kid draw a man on a table and him stabbing it unless this was something he mulled over, and subconsciously as an adult this came out.

Now, Harrison on the other hand, unless he got into Dexter's knives, and saw some of the pics that Dexter had laid out from time to time or had on his laptop---which he did see as a kid, then he may piece two and two together.

But, there was a drawing of a dog, and remember Dex had killed a dog...but the only other dog was when Dexter was with the "step kids"---and they had a problem. Maybe it maybe the drawings when that other boy was small, and he knew about what Dexter did.

Which means that there are 3 potential people.

He's so fucked regardless. It'll be a helluva season. Incredible show. I didn't start watching until 4 years in then I was hooked. I thought the concept sucked when I heard about it but Michael C. Hall hit a fucking homerun on this one.