Author Topic: Dexter (TV Show) Fans, what'd you think of the final season's premiere?  (Read 8813 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Shes dead.  His sister died in a bathtub. 
Shes dead.  His sister died in a bathtub. 

ah gotcha.   there has to be some INSANE twist to this lady.  she knows who dexter is.  it's the final season.  some shit about "i'm your real mom" or something? 

It just has to be some super ironic moment that as dexter takes his last breath on the table, she whispers something about being his real mom and ending the code once and for all, then we see little Harrison giggling at us. 

gatorr

• Getbig II
The new older lady was dexters shrink when he was a kid. Thats why she has the drawings and knows about the code. At least that is my guess.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
The new older lady was dexters shrink when he was a kid. Thats why she has the drawings and knows about the code. At least that is my guess.

This is what I'm thinking. She probably had a very long conversation with Harry about what to do with Dexter.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

oh that's a great guess!  so she knows going in that he's a killer and she's cool with it, probably because she's a psychopath too?  she was dating harry and saw dexter as her own, knowing he was flawed.  she's followed him for his entire kiling career.  awesome.  i'm bummed i dont have showtime!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
oh that's a great guess!  so she knows going in that he's a killer and she's cool with it, probably because she's a psychopath too?  she was dating harry and saw dexter as her own, knowing he was flawed.  she's followed him for his entire kiling career.  awesome.  i'm bummed i dont have showtime!

What I think is that she created the code Harry taught Dexter. She could tell that the bay harbor butcher was killing by a code and knew that it was Dexter immediately.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
What I think is that she created the code Harry taught Dexter. She could tell that the bay harbor butcher was killing by a code and knew that it was Dexter immediately.
Hmmm, that would be a good guess. And makes perfect sense.

booty

• Getbig V
I missed the first 20 mins of the show....I was pissed off.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I see the last episode ending with Dexter passing on his Serial Killer DNA to Harrison!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I missed the first 20 mins of the show....I was pissed off.

do you have on demand or DVR?
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I see the last episode ending with Dexter passing on his Serial Killer DNA to Harrison!
I saw that Harrison doesn't know how to sit still, and whirl around in seats and likes to clumsily knock  things over.

And that everywhere Dex goes, people end up dead.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Hmmm, that would be a good guess. And makes perfect sense.

They are exploring the whole concept of nature versus nurture.  Would Dexter have become a serial killer with out the influence of Harry and Dr. Vogel pushing him to it?  Harry just assumed Dexter was going to become a killer because Dr. Vogel told him Dexter would.  Harry never sought help to counter Dexters urges.
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
the show was good until showrunner left.

then it became a mess.

But after you grow with the character, get addicted to his infectious personality you decide to slowly watch it die.

Just like the first girl who sucked you off in the parking lot who's now dying from cancer. Should not have stayed in touch after she swallowed and tried to kiss you. You never got a second one. You stayed with her for a few months building a false relationship hoping for more knob licking action that never happened. Then you get invited to her wedding. Nothing happens. And then she calls you one night after years and years of longing for her sweet lips around your knob to tell you something. This is season 6. You're thinking wow. That is awesome. She's gonna leave her husband and come and live with me and lick and play with my balls 24/7. It's a real mans dream come true. She tells you she has cancer. That's mid season 6. The conversation that started was very promising. You got yourself a hard-on because her sexy raspy cancerous voice made you think of all the sex lines you called whenever you thought of her.

7th/8th season is being her platonic friend for a few years never getting action. Not even a kiss. Taking her to chemo. 8th season is like that one night you both get drunk after she accepts her faith and realizes she doesn't have that much left. She leans in to kiss you and in one swift move you lean in close for the kiss, unbuckle your pants, remove your underpants and get ready for the knob licking of a life time... and she throws up in your mouth. You can taste the cancer. The pain. The suffering. And after you savour every flavour her stomach had to offer, you think to yourself you need some mouthwash. And then she dies in your arms.

That's dexter.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
the show was good until showrunner left.

then it became a mess.

But after you grow with the character, get addicted to his infectious personality you decide to slowly watch it die.

Just like the first girl who sucked you off in the parking lot who's now dying from cancer. Should not have stayed in touch after she swallowed and tried to kiss you. You never got a second one. You stayed with her for a few months building a false relationship hoping for more knob licking action that never happened. Then you get invited to her wedding. Nothing happens. And then she calls you one night after years and years of longing for her sweet lips around your knob to tell you something. This is season 6. You're thinking wow. That is awesome. She's gonna leave her husband and come and live with me and lick and play with my balls 24/7. It's a real mans dream come true. She tells you she has cancer. That's mid season 6. The conversation that started was very promising. You got yourself a hard-on because her sexy raspy cancerous voice made you think of all the sex lines you called whenever you thought of her.

7th/8th season is being her platonic friend for a few years never getting action. Not even a kiss. Taking her to chemo. 8th season is like that one night you both get drunk after she accepts her faith and realizes she doesn't have that much left. She leans in to kiss you and in one swift move you lean in close for the kiss, unbuckle your pants, remove your underpants and get ready for the knob licking of a life time... and she throws up in your mouth. You can taste the cancer. The pain. The suffering. And after you savour every flavour her stomach had to offer, you think to yourself you need some mouthwash. And then she dies in your arms.

That's dexter.

Hahahahaha. Did you hit the pipe before making this post?