Author Topic: if your woman doesnt sleep with you and resists sex  (Read 6010 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: if your woman doesnt sleep with you and resists sex
« Reply #100 on: July 04, 2013, 09:22:02 AM »
well done      careful though...her latest "white knight" (some clown named "Ronnie Rep") gets all bent out of shape over chilidog pics

White Knight? Booty is right about one thing, you are a clueless, dilussional douchebag!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #101 on: July 04, 2013, 12:12:34 PM »
White Knight? Booty is right about one thing, you are a clueless, dilussional douchebag!

Why are you defending her so staunchly when she relentlessly cracks on you via PM's to me?
K

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2013, 12:25:36 PM »
I read an interesting article about the act of love making written by a Behavioral Physiologist once that basically said that if you are having sex with a woman, and she has her eyes closed during sex, it often means she is fantasizing about something or someone else while you are fucking her in order to heighten the sexual experience.   Conversely, if the woman is making plenty of eye contact with you during sex, then she is indeed into you, and doesn't need to rely on fantasies to heighten the sexual experience.   The article said that even in the dark, a woman who is into you will still look at your silhouette.    So there you have it folks.  Next time you are fucking your gal, and she has her eyes closed moaning away, good chances are she's fantasizing about some other dude while you're plowing her.  

Good news for Dave aka mirror man.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2013, 12:28:31 PM »
is that sign she cheating  ???

anabolichalo, did you really need to make a new gimmick account? We will have to talk to your mom if this behaviour continues!  :-\

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2013, 05:41:15 PM »
Bouncer is used to taking deep and profound points in his ass.

LMAO

congratulations on being one step closer to redemption, king shizzo

unfortunately there are still about 10,000 steps to go  :-\

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2013, 06:19:21 PM »
Why are you defending her so staunchly when she relentlessly cracks on you via PM's to me?

I have never sent a pm to you or received one.  Oh wait, I blocked you so impossible!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2013, 07:15:05 PM »
I have never sent a pm to you or received one.  Oh wait, I blocked you so impossible!

You kept offering me free cam sessions, and I said no.  That is why you "blocked" me.

Pathetic wench.

K