Author Topic: Aaron Singerman - CEO of Blackstone Labs Announcement  (Read 27328 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Aaron Singerman - CEO of Blackstone Labs Announcement
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2013, 02:50:38 PM »
  fucking ouch

Its Ok...he's mad because he knows that he'll never be a mod at RX Muscle again or have any opportunities to work with Dave.....he's relegated to be a watcher.....but he's the one that ran off at the mouth ;D
A

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2013, 03:19:10 PM »

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2013, 03:38:54 PM »
meanwhile in Rx muscle they are using a regular forum member to put out the message that our newest CEO is still addicted to heroin . low even by polumbo standards. Our buddy AVBG concurs though. Here is an extract of a much supported  posting

Recent upheavals here and addiction.
Hi everyone, I am Swingslammer on here but in "Real life" I am Cal and I have been clean and sober over 26 years now.

Addicts are pretty much pre-programmed to screw up their lives. Lie cheat steal to get what they want. .....
Addicts don't know how to be successful for long periods of time, they will usually "Self sabotage" because success it too stressful. Is this in EVERY case....No.

I was always worried about the "Former employee" because he still drank a lot and would do other drugs. He looked forward to the Amsterdam trip to do some magic mushrooms. That told me he had not had a great change in mind set. Going through rehab or to 12 step meetings gives you a framework to live the rest of your life on...without that you just quit your drug of choice.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2013, 03:43:58 PM »

I like this banner but he may need a pillow or something to sit on.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2013, 03:45:13 PM »
I like this banner but he may need a pillow or something to sit on.

He prefers the pole right where it is.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2013, 03:52:14 PM »
meanwhile in Rx muscle they are using a regular forum member to put out the message that our newest CEO is still addicted to heroin . low even by polumbo standards. Our buddy AVBG concurs though. Here is an extract of a much supported  posting

Recent upheavals here and addiction.
Hi everyone, I am Swingslammer on here but in "Real life" I am Cal and I have been clean and sober over 26 years now.

Addicts are pretty much pre-programmed to screw up their lives. Lie cheat steal to get what they want. .....
Addicts don't know how to be successful for long periods of time, they will usually "Self sabotage" because success it too stressful. Is this in EVERY case....No.

I was always worried about the "Former employee" because he still drank a lot and would do other drugs. He looked forward to the Amsterdam trip to do some magic mushrooms. That told me he had not had a great change in mind set. Going through rehab or to 12 step meetings gives you a framework to live the rest of your life on...without that you just quit your drug of choice.

That's low, by anyone's standards....

In this particular industry, where 99% of the competitors and most of the adamant fans are addicted to steroids (because without them, they would not have their bodies which allow them to make a living), no one should be pointing the proverbial finger at potential or actual addicts.

Be it an illicit street drug, a prescribed medication (as can be the case with most hormones, pain killers or even marijuana) or any other vice, an addiction is a serious issue and no one should be airing out someone's past mistakes or shortcomings in order to steal traffic and/or revenue.

I don't know Aaron and have no vested interest in his business or future endeavors, but to resort to such lowbrow tactics is not just unprofessional, but downright disgusting.

This guy (Aaron) worked for Rx muscle, broke bread with Dave and his cohorts and stood firm in doing whatever it is he did for them for the allotted time period before things went bad. To now start to bring up the guy's past and/or his private life issues is disgusting.

That's one thing I admire about this site. We have many members here that have been through hell and back and while many of us (moderators and Ron as well) are privy to some of these things, we would never talk about their personal struggles in life that have been told to us in privacy.

I know MANY (way too many) New York City IFBB pros and NPC competitors alike (many of which work out at Steel Gym, others from the old Johnny Lats gym and even some from Bev Francis' Powerhouse Gym) that have a shitload of stories regarding Dave and the bullshit he pulled. Some of those guys can't even pretend to act civil if they see the guy, because many of which are still bitter from the bunk HGH or shitty, cookie-cutter dietary plans he was handing out to them for a "premium" price. Yet, even with all their personal issues revolving Dave, none of them go online and start to talk shit about it, instead they realize that sometimes that is the name of the game and keep moving forward. A "you win some, you lose some" mentality is what they have.

To resort to doing this is just cowardly..

"1"

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2013, 04:20:46 PM »
100 million dollar company?
Holy crap these guys are delusional.

Hey Aron and TJ want to see your future? Look at that convict John Romano over at VPX

Selling bunk products and not allowed within 100 ft of a local NPC show

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2013, 04:26:35 PM »

In this particular industry, where 99% of the competitors and most of the adamant fans are addicted to steroids (because without them, they would not have their bodies which allow them to make a living), no one should be pointing the proverbial finger at potential or actual addicts.

Be it an illicit street drug, a prescribed medication (as can be the case with most hormones, pain killers or even marijuana) or any other vice, an addiction is a serious issue and no one should be airing out someone's past mistakes or shortcomings in order to steal traffic and/or revenue.

I don't know Aaron and have no vested interest in his business or future endeavors, but to resort to such lowbrow tactics is not just unprofessional, but downright disgusting.

This guy (Aaron) worked for Rx muscle, broke bread with Dave and his cohorts and stood firm in doing whatever it is he did for them for the allotted time period before things went bad. To now start to bring up the guy's past and/or his private life issues is disgusting.

That's one thing I admire about this site. We have many members here that have been through hell and back and while many of us (moderators and Ron as well) are privy to some of these things, we would never talk about their personal struggles in life that have been told to us in privacy.

I know MANY (way too many) New York City IFBB pros and NPC competitors alike (many of which work out at Steel Gym, others from the old Johnny Lats gym and even some from Bev Francis' Powerhouse Gym) that have a shitload of stories regarding Dave and the bullshit he pulled. Some of those guys can't even pretend to act civil if they see the guy, because many of which are still bitter from the bunk HGH or shitty, cookie-cutter dietary plans he was handing out to them for a "premium" price. Yet, even with all their personal issues revolving Dave, none of them go online and start to talk shit about it, instead they realize that sometimes that is the name of the game and keep moving forward. A "you win some, you lose some" mentality is what they have.

"1"
OMR ,there are legalities even on this thing called the internet!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2013, 04:28:41 PM »
 :o

Powerlifter519

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2013, 04:30:00 PM »
Vince do you take Aaron to the bag

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2013, 04:30:19 PM »
OMR ,there are legalities even on this thing called the internet!

Oh, I am very well aware of that.

Are you implying that Aaron will become litigious due to said comments?

"1"

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2013, 04:36:27 PM »

"1"
Not directed towards you!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2013, 04:52:54 PM »
Not directed towards you!

Oh, I know...

I have nothing to do with Aaron or Dave. I assume that Aaron will probably seek legal council regarding this issue.

Whether or not libel and/or slander can be derived from the aforementioned activities (podcasts & written statements) in order to push for a defamation of character case is the question.

"1"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2013, 05:46:51 PM »

"1"

I fully agree. Although I was never a big fan of Mel after listening to his rag session and reading all the twitter comments, RX truly hit a new low in my book.  To hire a thug like Mel says a lot about the company.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2013, 05:55:02 PM »
I fully agree. Although I was never a big fan of Mel after listening to his rag session and reading all the twitter comments, RX truly hit a new low in my book.  To hire a thug like Mel says a lot about the company.

I think both parties (Dave and Aaron) should have simply parted ways and left it at that.

Those guys were like peas in a pod from what I gather and to have either parties turn on each other and resort to such lowbrow tactics is very telling and certainly not the type of relationship sponsors would be interested in fostering.

"1"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: NO MORE SUSPENSE....HERE'S PART 1 OF THE BIG NEWS REGARDING AARON
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2013, 06:47:16 PM »
Yes, I'll be taking calls....the delay in the show is due to getting some more equipment.  In all, I'll actually be doing about 3 different shows a week
How long before they ban you off the site Vince?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2013, 06:58:10 PM »

"1"

Aaron is filing suit against RX Muscle and Dave Palumbo.  He hired an employment attorney a few days ago and is letting him take care of the matter.  The whole show was recorded by a bunch of people and Aaron has the orginal....not the edited one they put out.

Dave is going to have kick out some money for this boo boo
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2013, 07:04:41 PM »

"1"

Makes no difference...Aaron only got upset for a half a day...then he took care of the matter by letting his attorney handle the bullshit and moved on with his life.....

A

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2013, 07:07:05 PM »

group of gutter
bugs screwing each
other over who
would have seen
that coming

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2013, 07:08:27 PM »
I think both parties (Dave and Aaron) should have simply parted ways and left it at that.

Those guys were like peas in a pod from what I gather and to have either parties turn on each other and resort to such lowbrow tactics is very telling and certainly not the type of relationship sponsors would be interested in fostering.

"1"

The uglier it gets the worse it gets for all parties involved.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2013, 07:30:59 PM »
So there is this huge debut of a new "business venture" with lots riding on it, they need to make a good first impression to draw people in.......

.....and they do it by filming a spot, with a shaky cam, in someones living room with poor lighting. Not good.

Also, are they done with Genova? Or will they be pumping him full of grey market supps, slapping a thong on him and getting him out into the world of towel based G4P?

I tweeted PJ and asked him about Jason.

He is still prepping him for his show.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: July 03, 2013, 07:49:18 PM »

"1"

I believe the reason Dave had Mel slam Aaron was because he was afraid that he would start a rival website and take a huge bunk of the sponsors...unfortunately it was far from the case.

Aaron make a lot of money however he had to travel all over the world for RX Muscle which left very little time for his wife and his newborn son which is why he bought Blackstone Labs.  The product line is fully capable of making some decent income and it will allow him to be more of a stay at home dad....something I think that everyone can respect.

But as far as Mel Chancey is concerned....Dave hiring him as a "Public Relations Director" is going to be complete clusterfuck waiting to happen....he's already going to cost him a chunk of change from that tirade he threw but seriously, Dave would have been better off hiring Suge Knight for public relations..... ::)
A

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2013, 02:50:45 AM »
Aren't these the same products that member "Ironmaglabs" (Robert Dimaggio possibly?) was getting bashed for on here?
(For pushing steroids on Genova, etc?).

Now its OK 'cause Slingerman and PJ own it?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2013, 02:56:25 AM »
Aren't these the same products that member "Ironmaglabs" (Robert Dimaggio possibly?) was getting bashed for on here?
(For pushing steroids on Genova, etc?).

Now its OK 'cause Slingerman and PJ own it?

lol yes. Vince was bashing them hard. Just shows what a snake he is. Now he is licking there butts just to get info that hecthen spills all over the boards just so he can act like he knows his shit and is a member of the industri

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2013, 03:33:35 AM »
Problem is that Vince is such an important industry figure, you never know if he has a vested interest. The guy is head-hunted by companies. He builds websites. He is an author of articles. He owns mega-online businesses. He is a personal trainer; he is building his own gym. He owns mineral-rich land in Texas. He has his finger in almost every pie - not to mention white-boy ass!

Amazing dude!
O