Author Topic: Aaron Singerman - CEO of Blackstone Labs Announcement  (Read 27342 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Aaron Singerman - CEO of Blackstone Labs Announcement
« Reply #75 on: July 04, 2013, 04:00:24 AM »
You forgot that Goodrum has a trophy winning physique. Also no one has or can exceed him in the delusional stakes. See photos below.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2013, 04:38:19 AM »
Problem is that Vince is such an important industry figure, you never know if he has a vested interest. The guy is head-hunted by companies. He builds websites. He is an author of articles. He owns mega-online businesses. He is a personal trainer; he is building his own gym. He owns mineral-rich land in Texas. He has his finger in almost every pie - not to mention white-boy ass!

Amazing dude!
lol at the last line

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2013, 05:55:10 AM »
You forgot that Goodrum has a trophy winning physique. Also no one has or can exceed him in the delusional stakes. See photos below.

he also got paid more for that gig than any of the people standing at the booths all weekend working for "exposure" let alone what most of the top 10 competitors made after expenses competing.
"

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2013, 06:00:03 AM »
Blackstone labs. lol. Huge news bro. huge.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2013, 06:04:13 AM »
Billy guns v goodrum was some special olympics shit.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2013, 06:15:58 AM »
he also got paid more for that gig than any of the people standing at the booths all weekend working for "exposure" let alone what most of the top 10 competitors made after expenses competing.

Out of curiosity (since I don't know), how much did Melvin make from that posedown?

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2013, 06:18:55 AM »

The Freak Show is always a draw.   ;D  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2013, 06:47:30 AM »
I think both parties (Dave and Aaron) should have simply parted ways and left it at that.

Those guys were like peas in a pod from what I gather and to have either parties turn on each other and resort to such lowbrow tactics is very telling and certainly not the type of relationship sponsors would be interested in fostering.

"1"
Why does it seem like none of the people in the industry especially those from the NYC/Jersey area are to be trusted? You couldn't trust the. To clean their rooms or wash their hands after coming out of the bathroom. There is always, always some ish with them. And they squabble over bs like little boys squabbling over who has the best Transformers. I swear you could put plastic lunch boxes in all their hands, and they would not look out of place. Immature, asinine, backstabbing, emotional, untrustworthy cretins of the first order.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2013, 06:51:03 AM »
Why does it seem like none of the people in the industry especially those from the NYC/Jersey area are to be trusted? You couldn't trust the. To clean their rooms or wash their hands after coming out of the bathroom. There is always, always some ish with them. And they squabble over bs like little boys squabbling over who has the best Transformers. I swear you could put plastic lunch boxes in all their hands, and they would not look out of place. Immature, asinine, backstabbing, emotional, untrustworthy cretins of the first order.

I have no idea as to why.

There are some good people in the IFBB/NPC/Bodybuilding industry that can be found in the east coast.

Bev Francis and Steve try their best to help out up-comers within the sport and have been very kind to many supplement companies and vice versa.

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2013, 06:54:01 AM »
Out of curiosity (since I don't know), how much did Melvin make from that posedown?

"1"

1500 for the posedown.  I also had some business to do in Vegas which got me about a 1000 bucks as well.

BTW, check out the new commercial Aaron shot yesterday....he's already beginning to add his own personal touches to the company

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
A

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2013, 07:11:25 AM »
1500 for the posedown.  I also had some business to do in Vegas which got me about a 1000 bucks as well.

BTW, check out the new commercial Aaron shot yesterday....he's already beginning to add his own personal touches to the company

http://forum.anabolicmayhem.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=223

I won't go to your link but I saw it on youtube. First off this guy has some ego, if he is going to put up a commercial it should be from the Blackstone youtube page but no this guy puts it on his own personal youtube page, isn't that one of the things that got him fired at RX?

Secondly who edited that? It's terrible
I know, you don't

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2013, 07:17:49 AM »
1500 for the posedown.  I also had some business to do in Vegas which got me about a 1000 bucks as well.

Bullshit, Melvin. They paid your way to Vegas. You used coupons to buy food. You got paid but what a pity they didn't have you two on the Olympia stage. You would have brought the house down.

You have no shame whatever to get up on stage like that after boasting for weeks how cut and amazing you looked. What a buffoon.

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2013, 07:33:45 AM »
1500 for the posedown.  I also had some business to do in Vegas which got me about a 1000 bucks as well.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

they need to find a way to work this video into the site

http://mymusclevideo.com/media/11871/PLANTHOUSE_STUD/

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2013, 07:34:48 AM »
LMAO @people in the supplement industry calling themselves "president" and "CEO".... ::)

Also, aren't Ironmag Labs supps the best in the world anymore? (like they used to be like 2 weeks ago according to those clowns... ::))

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2013, 07:43:26 AM »

Bullshit, Melvin. They paid your way to Vegas. You used coupons to buy food. You got paid but what a pity they didn't have you two on the Olympia stage. You would have brought the house down.

You have no shame whatever to get up on stage like that after boasting for weeks how cut and amazing you looked. What a buffoon.

Vince - will you go on his show and battle it out with him? 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2013, 07:49:27 AM »
LMAO @people in the supplement industry calling themselves "president" and "CEO".... ::)

Also, aren't Ironmag Labs supps the best in the world anymore? (like they used to be like 2 weeks ago according to those clowns... ::))

Aaron's only owned the company for 4 days and the supplements came in just yesterday.  Its going to take some time for everything to get in place....website has to be re-done, sales agreements and affiliate system in place...etc.  But things will get there.
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2013, 07:55:15 AM »

Aaron's only owned the company for 4 days and the supplements came in just yesterday.  Its going to take some time for everything to get in place....website has to be re-done, sales agreements and affiliate system in place...etc.  But things will get there.

is he ordering his products from you?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2013, 07:59:27 AM »

Will you make enough to make your trailer payments Vince?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2013, 08:13:22 AM »
Will you make enough to make your trailer payments Vince?

Those payments are covered by the GFP he does at the hair salon 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2013, 08:16:14 AM »
Problem is that Vince is such an important industry figure, you never know if he has a vested interest. The guy is head-hunted by companies. He builds websites. He is an author of articles. He owns mega-online businesses. He is a personal trainer; he is building his own gym. He owns mineral-rich land in Texas. He has his finger in almost every pie - not to mention white-boy ass!

Amazing dude!

You might think it's funny, but I don't know if people quite understand the ramifications of Melvin's statements.

He said:

I own 2 homes, 100 acres of land in Colorado and Texas, and have operated a successful health and fitness company for over 12 years.  I don't think I'm doing too bad....beats living in mom's basement like you ;D

Owning 100 acres of land is a pretty big deal and has a lot of earning potential if the land is utilized properly.

To put it into perspective, you can actually fit 100 US Football Fields into those 100 acres of land. That should give you all an idea of the type of power Melvin is wielding by way of his real estate ownership.

I don't know if any other member here has that type of ownership.

If Melvin wanted to, he could simply spend the rest of his days riding out on horseback, shirtless and with nothing but a satchel draped across his chest as he rides across his land and shoots wild game with a rifle.

Hell, he could even live off the game from his land.

That's pretty serious!
"1"

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2013, 08:25:08 AM »

^^
Mr. Basile, you would have DESTROYED our "Goodrum" had you guys both competed together at your respective peaks...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #96 on: July 04, 2013, 08:33:35 AM »
You might think it's funny, but I don't know if people quite understand the ramifications of Melvin's statements.

He said:

Owning 100 acres of land is a pretty big deal and has a lot of earning potential if the land is utilized properly.

To put it into perspective, you can actually fit 100 US Football Fields into those 100 acres of land. That should give you all an idea of the type of power Melvin is wielding by way of his real estate ownership.

I don't know if any other member here has that type of ownership.

If Melvin wanted to, he could simply spend the rest of his days riding out on horseback, shirtless and with nothing but a satchel draped across his chest as he rides across his land and shoots wild game with a rifle.

Hell, he could even live off the game from his land.

That's pretty serious!
"1"

Chuckle....the land for the most part is desert property.  Bought for less than 1000 bucks....no power, no water, temp can reach about 115 etc.   Its going to be used for camping and off-grid activities.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #97 on: July 04, 2013, 08:40:04 AM »

Chuckle....the land for the most part is desert property.  Bought for less than 1000 bucks....no power, no water, temp can reach about 115 etc.   Its going to be used for camping and off-grid activities.
Temp's don't reach 115 in NC where is this property?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2013, 08:41:06 AM »

Chuckle....the land for the most part is desert property.  Bought for less than 1000 bucks....no power, no water, temp can reach about 115 etc.   Its going to be used for camping, gay prostitutes, swinging w other BB's, and down-lo activities and GFP for supplements.

???

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2013, 08:52:30 AM »
Purely objective - that commercial sucked.  What is that supplement and what does it do, make you train with a placid face and low intensity?  Wasting 20 seconds on dumb bitch high in beginning.  Marketing 101 must have been slept through.

This would have made more sense.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]