Author Topic: Ted Nugent for President? The Nuge is seriously considering a 2016 run  (Read 497 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 :D :D :D

JACKSON, MI -- An extensive article on Ted Nugent written by the Washington Post’s Steve Hendrix reveals the Motor City Madman is seriously considering a run for the White House in 2016.

The article, which explores Nugent’s political influence, quotes him as saying he’s thinking about a presidential run and even throws out a possible slogan:

“Hi, I’m Ted Nugent. I have nine children from seven women, and I’m running for president.”

Shemane Nugent, Ted’s longtime wife, says her 64-year-old husband has contemplated running before but not like this.

“He’s talked about it before,” Shemane told the Post. “But this time he seems more serious. People are constantly asking him to run.”

Even Nugent admits his chances of winning would be slim, but a run would bring his political agenda, namely gun-owner rights, to the forefront.

Nugent considered running for governor of Michigan in 2006 and 2010.

Nugent is a Detroit native and is a part-time resident of Jackson County, where he owns the 300-acre Sunrize Acres hunting ranch. Nugent primarily resides at a ranch near Waco, Texas.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
the best thing he could do to further gun owner rights is to continue to let obama and biden talk about guns.

Everytime those retards open their mouth its obvious neither one of them knows anything about guns

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He's got about the same chance of being elected as Ted Cruz

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
  political slogan to get the women vote     Wang Dang Sweet Poontang   :D :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
he's probably up for contract renewal and wants to demand a little more $.  Getting his name out there will do it.

BBers do this too, when they're up for contract renewal... talking about a comeback, etc lol.  

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
the GOP clown car has a new driver.
w

Purge_WTF

Another publicity stunt.

I love "Stranglehold", but seriously, Nuge, GTFA.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
He is too far out there... He's one of those guys who thinks that everyone who disagrees with him must be a communist.

::)

Stranglehold is the best strip club song of all time though, so I'll give him that much.

Isn't this the guy who banged a bunch of underage girls and admitted to it? Married his first wife when she was like 17 and cheated on her with another 17 year old a couple of years later?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
he sounds like a perfect fit for the GOP primary.
he'll look great standing next to Michele B.
w