Author Topic: You cant forget your fan. I realize now it is the only fan i need  (Read 2138 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im thinking about using mulitple fans at once or just buying a huge warehouse fan that maybe too mcuh

update

ive been doing 100 squats everysingle day, there have been days where i only got 70 or even less but made them up the next day i would have done 130 ect

i find that my weakest effort is always done in the presence without a proper fan blowing on me while i workout,

remember extreme heat fatigue can keep you from even getting in a simple everyday workout.

getting the body as cold as possible (comfortably) to the point without shivering is key

at this 'cool point' you can workout endlessley until you need more calories or water to keep going

it still has been a bitch doing the squats but i definitly am happy,  i definitly have a round ass and nice quad sweep, calves not that great but acceptable. i know to really get on the right path ill be doin 200
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: You cant forget your fan. I realize now it is the only fan i need
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 04:32:25 PM »
just this morning i felt pretty burnt out/tired , or overtrained, or just unmotivated to do squats

i had also eating alot trying to muster up energy

but still felt like shit

then i remembered i hadnt used the fan in a few days for my workout, and as soon as i used it i felt very energized and did my sqauts. it was amazing how the cool breeze is just what i needed to do the workout
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 04:33:19 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 04:34:33 PM »
Fantastic.
a

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 04:35:29 PM »

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 04:37:06 PM »

i own a total of 6 portable fans . always 2 in the bedroom gotta have the fans on full blast
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 05:19:03 PM »
Johnny, are you doing body weight squats? If so, what progress do you see from them?

I ask, because I have bad knees and have never tried to do body weight squats in high reps (instead I do stationary bike, elliptical etc.). I am willing to try them if you have found good results from them.

By the way, this fan (below) is real. I have seen this brand and their gigantic fans in use at various caribbean airports.

"1"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 05:22:25 PM »
Johnny, are you doing body weight squats? If so, what progress do you see from them?

I ask, because I have bad knees and have never tried to do body weight squats in high reps (instead I do stationary bike, elliptical etc.). I am willing to try them if you have found good results from them.

By the way, this fan (below) is real. I have seen this brand and their gigantic fans in use at various caribbean airports.

"1"

Sissy Squats are more up your ally OMR

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 05:27:43 PM »

Sissy Squats are more up your ally OMR

Those look like an accident waiting to happen.

I already do other exercises to strengthen my legs, but I've never tried just basic body weight squats in high reps (over a 100 reps like Falcon does).

"1"

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 05:29:26 PM »
Johnny falcon i am assuming you mean bodyweight Jump squats.  that's the only way you can do the explosive motion that is associated with the hyper trophies.  100 would be good yes.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 06:47:55 PM »
Hardcore