Author Topic: found this quote on a roid board regarding training  (Read 55402 times)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
Re: found this quote on a roid board regarding training
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2013, 10:12:50 AM »
ya he don't beat around the bush. he's come a long way since he first started posting here. developing his character as it were. good on him!

Agree 100%

He still needs finishing school  ;D but Flint is one of the real guys around here IMO and i take his opinion on BBing, and things in general.. seriously.

To me there are three classes of people on Getbig, as far as bodybuilding goes, talking shit is a whole nother animal.

The guys with blue stars...respect

The guys who have posted pics, and are serious trainers...don't have to look "sick" either...just be real .....respect

And the great unwashed anonymous posters...I'll read What they write about politics, life, cars etc..it's all good, but when it comes to critiquing people's physiques...i don't care if you have 20,000 posts, your opinion is like helium to me.

ukjeff

« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2013, 10:14:58 AM »

So after all this time , thats you?
Fuck me what a let down, I was expecting an Andreas Muntzer clone.
Dont get me wrong you look great but I expected more.
Maybe you oversold yourself a bit.
Do you really think you look so much better there than my old contest photo?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2013, 10:16:16 AM »
Agree 100%

He still needs finishing school  ;D but Flint is one of the real guys around here IMO and i take his opinion on BBing, and things in general.. seriously.

To me there are three classes of people on Getbig, as far as bodybuilding goes, talking shit is a whole nother animal.

The guys who have posted pics, and are serious trainers...don't have to look "sick" either...just be real .....respect

And the great unwashed anonymous posters...I'll read What they write about politics, life, cars etc..it's all good, but when it comes to critiquing people's physiques...i don't care if you have 20,000 posts, your opinion is like helium to me.
8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2013, 10:17:06 AM »
you can't change your structure or everyone thinks you can't. right? I'll talk to you two guys cause you'll see the value in what I'm laying down here.

i used to believe you get what you got dealt in life. cant change that right? lately ive found this to be a falsehood.

what contributes to ones structure, or 'flow'? the symmetrical size and balance of the muscle groups on the body. some guys w really shitty frames this will not apply to. I'm talking someone with a very average x frame.

what if you could train those groups that bring out the illusion of structure 3-4 times more than normal without overtraining? that would be growth in those areas that would contribute to the illusion. in my case the delts being rounder and fuller, the arms bigger, the waist line smaller, the chest denser.

if you train your whole body equally what will you look like? if your a white guy prolly pretty blocky. what if you did things that allowed you to grow those areas that allow to change your structure.

oh I know. all the GB fucking experts (of which there are a ton who dont look the part not surprisingly) will now chime in and say oh ya like that's big news blah blah blah. but yet oddly enough none of them have ever done it. if they knew all this before they would have adapted the principles and created the ultimate physique. but they are too busy sitting on an online forum telling everyone 'oh that's not new' or 'oh ya like we didn't know that'  ::)

funny for all the knowledge these guys have none look the part.

I back my shit up. flame on kids. tell me how it's just not possible or how oh ya everyone knows that. :D
GOOD PIC NO ONE,,

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2013, 10:20:19 AM »

So after all this time , thats you?
Fuck me what a let down, I was expecting an Andreas Muntzer clone.
Maybe you oversold yourself a bit.
Do you really think you look so much better there than my old contest photo?

let me break it down for you sparky, cause you seem a little slow. im about 30 pounds heavier than your best. bigger, denser. more full and more round. nicer lines, better symmetry. respectable, not laughable. i am your genetic superior in every way sunshine. i walk around leaner than this hun. this is my bad water day. glycogen depleted and water logged. i didnt take a shit ton of lasix for this pic like you did for your bikini show.

and im not even close to done yet. ive got lots of gas in the tank, sweetie.

im going to run this for weeks yet. im going to create a 70's symmetrical physique, with the size roundness and fullness of today. while all you can do is just wish you could.

go back to sitting on the sidelines wishing you were something your never going to be- me.

get off my nuts, bitch.

lol

b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2013, 10:21:28 AM »
you can't change your structure or everyone thinks you can't. right? I'll talk to you two guys cause you'll see the value in what I'm laying down here.

i used to believe you get what you got dealt in life. cant change that right? lately ive found this to be a falsehood.

what contributes to ones structure, or 'flow'? the symmetrical size and balance of the muscle groups on the body. some guys w really shitty frames this will not apply to. I'm talking someone with a very average x frame.

what if you could train those groups that bring out the illusion of structure 3-4 times more than normal without overtraining? that would be growth in those areas that would contribute to the illusion. in my case the delts being rounder and fuller, the arms bigger, the waist line smaller, the chest denser.

if you train your whole body equally what will you look like? if your a white guy prolly pretty blocky. what if you did things that allowed you to grow those areas that allow to change your structure.

oh I know. all the GB fucking experts (of which there are a ton who dont look the part not surprisingly) will now chime in and say oh ya like that's big news blah blah blah. but yet oddly enough none of them have ever done it. if they knew all this before they would have adapted the principles and created the ultimate physique. but they are too busy sitting on an online forum telling everyone 'oh that's not new' or 'oh ya like we didn't know that'  ::)

I back my shit up. flame on kids. tell me how it's just not possible or how oh ya everyone knows that. :D
Ok so basically your saying what I said in my post. Do not train your strong points work 3 times as hard on your weak ones and it will give the appearance of a better structure. True.

ukjeff

« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2013, 10:25:03 AM »
im about 40 pounds heavier. bigger, denser. more full and more round. i am your genetic superior in every way sunshine. i walk around leaner than this hun. this is my bad water day. glycogen depleted and water logged. i didnt take a shit ton of lasix for this pic like you did for your bikini show.

and im not even close to done yet. im going to run this for weeks yet. im going to create a 70's symmetrical physique, with the size roundness and fullness of today. while all you can do is just wish you could.

go back to sitting on the sidelines wishing you were something your never going to be- me.

get off my nuts, bitch.

lol

40llbs heavier?
You are 4 inches taller, have you forgotten to take that into the equation?
Yes, my show photo was my bad day as well, I normally walk around shredded at 250lbs  ::)
And again for the record i have never taken a diuretic in my life.(three times now)

I cant wait for the photos
Do you have a date in mind?
I will diet as well and we can compare.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2013, 10:25:43 AM »
Ok so basically your saying what I said in my post. Do not train your strong points work 3 times as hard on your weak ones and it will give the appearance of a better structure. True.

do it without over training, all the while hitting each group 3 times a week. then get back to me.

thats the secret bro, hitting it that often, without the lag, and keeping recovery thru the roof. wont help you much if you can only hit those groups a few times a month more than the rest. now triple that frequency.

thats the growth. but then again everyone knows how to do that. thats why everyone looks so amazing.  ::)

b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2013, 10:27:48 AM »
Agree 100%

its always the little bitches that wont post pics that make me laugh as they give other people shit

classic excuses

1) i dont want my work to know i post on get big

2) why would i post a pic i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks

3) if i posted a pic no one would believe it was me

all the above translate to i look like a bag of shit and abuse people on here because it makes me feel better about my own inadequacies

flint is a proper get bigger - full stop
T

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 09, 2013, 10:29:57 AM »

and we can compare.

are you on drugs?

you need so badly to better yourself in your own mind you think your going to latch yourself to the mighty no one for a free ride?

you'll forgive me if i dont feel flattered or that i dont jump to the 'challenge'. lol

fuck im doing this to better myself, not compare myself to some 48 year old never was whos best day was a measly 200 pounds 20 years ago.

beat it sparky. there are men talking here.

b

ukjeff

« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2013, 10:30:13 AM »
let me break it down for you sparky, cause you seem a little slow. im about 30 pounds heavier than your best. bigger, denser. more full and more round. nicer lines, better symmetry. respectable, not laughable. i am your genetic superior in every way sunshine. i walk around leaner than this hun. this is my bad water day. glycogen depleted and water logged. i didnt take a shit ton of lasix for this pic like you did for your bikini show.

and im not even close to done yet. ive got lots of gas in the tank, sweetie.

im going to run this for weeks yet. im going to create a 70's symmetrical physique, with the size roundness and fullness of today. while all you can do is just wish you could.

get off my nuts, bitch.

lol

Hey, you have lost 10lbs in one post?

That diet must be fantastic

ukjeff

« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2013, 10:31:59 AM »

are you on drugs?

you need so badly to better yourself in your own mind you think your going to latch yourself to the mighty no one for a free ride?

you'll forgive me if i dont feel flattered or that i dont jump to the 'challenge'. lol

fuck im doing this to better myself, not compare myself to some 48 year old never was whos best day was a measly 200 pounds 20 years ago.

beat it sparky. there are men talking here.

hahahaha.....really, you are backing out?

Its not a video of you deadlifting Im after its just for you to set a date when you are going to be in shape.

Come on mate, you really need to do this.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2013, 10:34:01 AM »
Agree 100%

X2, very true words here

PS: No One looks insane!!! Always liked him as a poster, but I'm even more impressed with this guys physique.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2013, 10:37:03 AM »

I can. I am king getbigger of dieting. Not one person here can do it better and faster and will put 5 grand on the line. I am fat right now 245 lb and can be 200 striated every where in 30 days, nobody can do it faster. In fact I can lose 10 lb in 4 hours.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2013, 10:40:58 AM »

that my thing. always tell the truth. I forgot I was 235 today. instead if exaggerating my weight I down played it and thus made the correction.

thanks for highlighting my integrity for he rest of the board, bone rack.

in your impatience to make someone look a liar you actually cemented his credibility even further.

nice work- keep going. dont stop now.

am I the only guy on this board who sees how much of a desperate tool you are? lol
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2013, 10:41:27 AM »
I can. I am king getbigger of dieting. Not one person here can do it better and faster and will put 5 grand on the line. I am fat right now 245 lb and can be 200 striated every where in 30 days, nobody can do it faster. In fact I can lose 10 lb in 4 hours.

oth laying down the gospel in this thread  8)
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2013, 10:51:28 AM »
:D...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2013, 11:03:26 AM »
uk what place were you in that contest shot,,

ukjeff

« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2013, 11:25:01 AM »
uk what place were you in that contest shot,,

Ha..is someone fishing for contest dates to try and Id me?   ;)

I did two shows that prep, I place 1st in my height class and then two weeks later I place 3rd in a weight class with different organisations.
that my thing. always tell the truth. I forgot I was 235 today. instead if exaggerating my weight I down played it and thus made the correction.

thanks for highlighting my integrity for he rest of the board, bone rack.

in your impatience to make someone look a liar you actually cemented his credibility even further.

nice work- keep going. dont stop now.

am I the only guy on this board who sees how much of a desperate tool you are? lol
So as Im around 225 at the moment that makes you 10lbs heavier than me.
Really, 4 inches taller and only 10lbs heavier, if we stood side by side you would be "SHUT DOWN"  (copyright CSWOL)

Not really up for challenges are you, I notice you made a challenge in the other thread and then backed out, lessons learned hey?  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2013, 11:42:21 AM »

I did two shows that prep, I place 1st in my height class and then two weeks later I place 3rd in a weight class with different organisations.So as Im around 225 at the moment that makes you 10lbs heavier than me.
Really, 4 inches taller and only 10lbs heavier, if we stood side by side you would be "SHUT DOWN"  (copyright CSWOL)

Not really up for challenges are you, I notice you made a challenge in the other thread and then backed out, lessons learned hey?  ;)

no one looks better than you at the moment

not saying you couldnt pass him

but if you posted your standing relaxed next to his he blows you away

he is leaner and bigger

if you got in the shape you were in during your contests then it would be a toss up
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2013, 11:44:20 AM »

I did two shows that prep, I place 1st in my height class and then two weeks later I place 3rd in a weight class with different organisations.So as Im around 225 at the moment that makes you 10lbs heavier than me.

Not really up for challenges are you, I notice you made a challenge in the other thread and then backed out, lessons learned hey?  ;)

you are NOT 225lbs at 5'10...not a chance in hell. no way no how...225 at 5'10 lean is one jacked ass guy.  you and  quite a few other people seem to have this 20 pounds barrier....thinking there 20 pounds heavier than so......a 200lb 5'10 dude at 6% bf  even with 17.5-18 inch seperated arms will look extremely impressive to the naked eye in real life and there is not one bit of mistaking him in real life for anything for him being anything other than a bodybuilder
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #146 on: July 09, 2013, 12:16:44 PM »
jeff im not trying to be a dick but  you need to realize that alot of us who do post and dont think to edit about the shit we post say stuff that comes to mind base on looking at pictures two seconds...ive been half asleep this whole morning every post i make during  the  morning is always blunt...so i apologize.  there was  nothing about your physique that would wants to make anyone think  jacked,,hard,bodybuilder, etc....
l

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #147 on: July 09, 2013, 12:19:06 PM »

ID U NO,,UR UKJEFF THATS ALL U ARE TO ME,,,JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHERE U PLACE IN THAT PIC,I SAID U LOOK GOOD THERE,NOTHING
MORE NEEDED,,

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: July 09, 2013, 12:22:15 PM »
Sorry was busy...No One looks fucking GREAT. Good lines, tight waist and thick....good work man.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 09, 2013, 12:34:47 PM »

You look very good in the photo. Too bad it is blurry. Question, how old are you?

I wouldn't be the least bit unhappy if I had a physique like yours, but then at 68 years of age, that's probably just a fantasy now.

Obviously, your diet and exercise regime is paying off for you. However, I don't believe there is any one plan that works for everyone. There are always variables.