Author Topic: found this quote on a roid board regarding training  (Read 55501 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: found this quote on a roid board regarding training
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2013, 02:11:04 PM »
Do not want to get involved but fuck it, I will. OK Ujeff has one hell of a physique and looked outstanding in his prime.

No one is a beast with small joints and very awesome shape to his muscle.

Common sense is the leaner guy always looks better physique wise, even a national level competitor will look better in contest shape then an off season Phil Heath, so obviously no one takes this hands down....

however this is not a fair comparison to jeff cause he is not currently shredded so I have a solution, jeff get shredded beyond belief one more time and let me be the head judge and we will make an artificial panel of getbig judges that are not biased

and My integrity has been proven, I tell it how it is and do not pick sides, I tell my own girl she is fat and I admit that when my balls are itchy I pinch my nut sack and twist to relieve the itch, how is that for keeping real.

Deadline late sept, common on guys it will be an epic 250 page thread and you guys know it. One for the books.   ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2013, 02:11:50 PM »
you are NOT 225lbs at 5'10...not a chance in hell. no way no how...225 at 5'10 lean is one jacked ass guy.  you and  quite a few other people seem to have this 20 pounds barrier....thinking there 20 pounds heavier than so......a 200lb 5'10 dude at 6% bf  even with 17.5-18 inch seperated arms will look extremely impressive to the naked eye in real life and there is not one bit of mistaking him in real life for anything for him being anything other than a bodybuilder
I currently weigh 16st 1lb which is 225 exactly
This is a photo taken tonight in the garden.

ukjeff

« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2013, 02:13:29 PM »
Do not want to get involved but fuck it, I will. OK Ujeff has one hell of a physique and looked outstanding in his prime.

No one is a beast with small joints and very awesome shape to his muscle.

Common sense is the leaner guy always looks better physique wise, even a national level competitor will look better in contest shape then an off season Phil Heath, so obviously no one takes this hands down....

however this is not a fair comparison to jeff cause he is not currently shredded so I have a solution, jeff get shredded beyond belief one more time and let me be the head judge and we will make an artificial panel of getbig judges that are not biased

and My integrity has been proven, I tell it how it is and do not pick sides, I tell my own girl she is fat and I admit that when my balls are itchy I pinch my nut sack and twist to relieve the itch, how is that for keeping real.

Deadline late sept, common on guys it will be an epic 250 page thread and you guys know it. One for the books.   ;)

Im up for it, no ones protein only diet against my eat what I like diet.

Let the chips fall where they may

Oh and yes, I will be eating chips  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2013, 02:17:04 PM »

fuck, you are leaner then I thought, wow  good job bro. OK so your in, letès see if no one will, if he does not go for it, no big deal, he has his reasons, he is still a beast with a great physique.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2013, 02:18:22 PM »

fair enough.

no i still dont think your 225 but i will take your word, still you need to chill out dude. Its just a book

go outside its a beautiful day 8)
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2013, 02:18:36 PM »

Nice balanced build right there!

No one looks great too and groink is a beast.

ukjeff

« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2013, 02:19:55 PM »
fuck, you are leaner then I thought, wow  good job bro. OK so your in, letès see if no one will, if he does not go for it, no big deal, he has his reasons, he is still a beast with a great physique.
Thanks for the compliment.
Its up to him if he does it, I was going to diet for a holiday in September anyway, I wouldn't have taken it to low but if he's up for it them its full throttle.
Lets see if he can hang with an old man.  ;)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2013, 02:20:49 PM »
Top notch jerk off material, keep going  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2013, 02:22:22 PM »
fair enough.

no i still dont think your 225 but i will take your word, still you need to chill out dude. Its just a book

Well if my scales are wrong then you might be right.
I can only tell you what the scales say, I will weigh myself on another set tomorrow and report back.
I am not lying, I can do the old photo of the scales if you like but you would probably say I had my dog on my shoulders.  ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2013, 02:24:26 PM »
Well if my scales are wrong then you might be right.
I can only tell you what the scales say, I will weigh myself on another set tomorrow and report back.
I am not lying, I can do the old photo of the scales if you like but you would probably say I had my dog on my shoulders.  ;D

Your stats are very believable. Similar to my own at your conditioning. You look great man.

ukjeff

« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2013, 02:26:12 PM »
Your stats are very believable. Similar to my own at your conditioning. You look great man.
thanks, did I mention I am 48?   ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2013, 02:27:50 PM »
fair enough.

I could believe it cause the body is mysterious and weight in a pic can be anything, we are not seeing him in 3 dimensions so hard to tell really and impossible to know based on pic. If I were to guess giving his height I would guess around 213-216 but that is not that far off so he can very well be 225, who knows.

ukjeff

« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2013, 02:28:56 PM »
I could believe it cause the body is mysterious and weight in a pic can be anything, we are not seeing him in 3 dimensions so hard to tell really and impossible to know based on pic. If I were to guess giving his height I would guess around 213-216 but that is not that far off so he can very well be 225, who knows.
I have a large head.   ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2013, 02:29:14 PM »
Nice balanced build right there!

No one looks great too and groink is a beast.

well jeff first off i did not realize you were 48. my post wasn't directed at you im just saying stats mean fuck all......you can take 10 220 guys at 6% bf at the same height, and line them up in a room....one will look like a freak and the others will be  nothing special. that was the point i was trying to make...
l

ukjeff

« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2013, 02:31:00 PM »
well jeff first off i did not realize you were 48. my post wasn't directed at you im just saying stats mean fuck all......you can take 10 220 guys at 6% bf at the same height, and line them up in a room....one will look like a freak and the others will be  nothing special. that was the point i was trying to make...
No offence taken I know what you mean with stats
I have seen guys onstage in the heavyweights and light heavy guys bury them.
Its all an illusion onstage.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2013, 02:31:18 PM »
very good point sir  8)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2013, 03:09:29 PM »
gotta figure I'm pretty deep in someone's head when they run out into the garden, pull their shorts up the crack of their ass, and ask their wife to snap off a quick couple pics so he can challenge someone to an Internet bobdybuilding contest? like really? Is this what the cumulation of 48 years of your life as ammounted to? Jesus Christ.

listen to me you fucking putz lol I have absolutely NO INTEREST in 'competing' with some fat old garden gnome who reeks of desperation and insecurity. none. zero. nada. it's bettering myself that drives me. not being better than you or anyone else. cause there's always somebody, somewhere, better than you. always. just like in this example of you and me.

unlike you, I dont this for attention, validation, to be 'noticed' or any other number of reasons that motivates you. you should adopt that attitude. you wouldn't look like such a dumpy bag of shit. I cannot believe you can even think you can compare to me on any level. and I'm supposed to devalue myself and 'compete' with you? lol bitch please.

that being said I do wish you well on your endeavour to lose weight and get into shape. should you want to better your previous condition I urge you to contact gal or I for training. we'll help rid you of the inefficiencies of your diet that's prevented you from achieving your best. and if that was your best, then definitely need our help more than you know.

cheers.

b

ukjeff

« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2013, 03:17:15 PM »
gotta figure I'm pretty deep in someone's head when they run out into the garden, pull their shorts up the crack of their ass, and ask their wife to snap off a quick couple pics so he can challenge someone to an Internet bobdybuilding contest? like really? Is this what the cumulation of 48 years of your life as ammounted to? Jesus Christ.

listen to me you fucking putz lol I have absolutely NO INTEREST in 'competing' with some fat old garden gnome who reeks of desperation and insecurity. none. zero. nada. it's bettering myself that drives me. not being better than you or anyone else. cause there's always somebody, somewhere, better than you. always. just like in this example of you and me.

unlike you, I dont this for attention, validation, to be 'noticed' or any other number of reasons that motivates you. you should adopt that attitude. you wouldn't look like such a dumpy bag of shit. I cannot believe you can even think you can compare to me on any level. and I'm supposed to devalue myself and 'compete' with you? lol bitch please.

that being said I do wish you well on your endeavour to lose weight and get into shape. should you want to better your previous condition I urge you to contact gal or I for training. we'll help rid you of the inefficiencies of your diet that's prevented you from achieving your best. and if that was your best, then definitely need our help more than you know.

cheers.

Once more, for the record       "meltdown"
Your reluctance to take part is noted, seems an 'old garden gnome' has stopped the high and mighty 'no one' in his tracks.
You can bluff and bluster all you like mate, you keep dancing to your own tune, pretty soon people will get sick of it.   ;)
Im sure there wont be many here to say it openly on the forum but they will all think it.
Thats twice now you have backed out of challenges.

And as i said earlier, after your boasting about how great you look you then post a pic and although good, is far, far less that the build up it received.
I think you have a touch of narcissistic personality disorder about you.

ukjeff

« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2013, 03:23:27 PM »
But you are dieting and getting in shape anyway aren't you?
Why not just tell me when you plan on being at your best and i will try and dial in as well?

It doesn't have to be a competition or anything, just let me know your plans and I will fit in around your schedule, cant say fairer than that can I?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2013, 03:34:33 PM »
Impressive build no one.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2013, 05:02:49 PM »
No one, I think you are judging the situation to harshly, the back and forth between you guys has not been one way only with Jeff doing so. It has been a 2 way streak and do not take this the wrong way as I have more respect for you then Jeff but when you say you are better then someone it is a form of a challenge on your behalf and I have to keep it real and say an in shape Jeff may not be far off from an in shape no one as you make it out to be.

Just saying not wishing to start anything here but if anyone is going to claim to be in a better league then anyone else that is no different then issuing a challenge and this is coming from someone (myself) who has called UKJeff every name in the book and has beefed him harder then anyone else and for longer as well.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2013, 05:42:52 PM »
No one, I think you are judging the situation to harshly, the back and forth between you guys has not been one way only with Jeff doing so. It has been a 2 way streak and do not take this the wrong way as I have more respect for you then Jeff but when you say you are better then someone it is a form of a challenge on your behalf and I have to keep it real and say an in shape Jeff may not be far off from an in shape no one as you make it out to be.

Just saying not wishing to start anything here but if anyone is going to claim to be in a better league then anyone else that is no different then issuing a challenge and this is coming from someone (myself) who has called UKJeff every name in the book and has beefed him harder then anyone else and for longer as well.

no no bro. I get your point. 100%.

you see mine? I don't do this for any challenge other than bettering myself. I've gotten out of bed at 2am to train arms cause I couldn't sleep. I've gone upwards of 5 workouts in 3 days on 2 meals and 3 of those sessions were fasted. I do all this cause I drive myself to be better. not better than some fat lonely troll who lives to be better than me in a world that doesn't exist to me 23 hours of the day.

the DAY I feel the need to do any of those things I do for myself, or relate them in any way shape or form to doing them to prove myself to anyone is the day I turn in my gym card and never touch another weight in my life.

and that's why I look the way I do, and he looks the way he does. he should concern himself more with the mental reasons why he feels so inadequate and work on repairing those instead of seeking validation in being better than ''no one' from the Internet'

I couldn't even imagine, and I'm being 100% sincere, being like him and needing to do the things he does for the reasons he does. and thank god for that.

cheers my friend. :)
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2013, 05:56:03 PM »

here's what I don't understand...

why can't he just get into shape for himself and if he looks better greater leaner if God himself crawls out of his asshole when he's done then good for him?

why does he need to compare himself to or challenge me, or anyone for that matter? cause 'no one from the Internet''s words affect him so much?

is it that easy? I'm going to dictate what he does and why?

lol someone needs to grow a spine. what a fucking loser.

b

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2013, 06:19:50 PM »
thanks, did I mention I am 48?   ;D

And you have the nerve to call yourself and "old man"? I am 68 about to be 69 in August, now that's an old man!  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2013, 10:21:51 PM »

Great post
Thats just it, no one has gone on the record here saying he beats me by a country mile and Im not in his league when in reality if I got in my 100% best then we are not that far apart, sure he's probably better than me I admit that (age being a factor also)and would likely win a photo shot comp, however for him to claim to be so much better is a little insulting and dare I say deluded.