Author Topic: found this quote on a roid board regarding training  (Read 55467 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: found this quote on a roid board regarding training
« Reply #225 on: July 10, 2013, 12:42:06 PM »
Hahaha am i reading right? Is DJ81lbs saying he will look better that ugayjeff come september despite the fact jeff has 50+ pounds of muscle on him?

he is a delusional retard

everyone else he has challenged has laughed at him

maybe jeff hasnt been here long enough to realise dj is an idiot to be laughed at
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #226 on: July 10, 2013, 12:42:32 PM »
this pic isn't just to show off the guns...no secret at this point.

but I'm lean at over 235, tight waist, and keeping better upper body thickness than I ever have. I give credit to OTH, Gal and No one...for the last year since the original "hi pro/low carb" threads started...I actually got motivated and changed my eating habits.  I take gear, and it's the reason why I am what I am but the diet has kept me drier and "solider" than before I stuck to it, no doubt in my mind.
Clearly a big dude is Groink no matter what Cswol says.

ukjeff

« Reply #227 on: July 10, 2013, 12:47:12 PM »
he is a delusional retard

everyone else he has challenged has laughed at him

maybe jeff hasnt been here long enough to realise dj is an idiot to be laughed at
Im dieting anyway, so it doesnt really matter if he backs out or not.
I will just post a pic regardless of what I look like come October 31st.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: July 10, 2013, 12:48:12 PM »
Im dieting anyway, so it doesnt really matter if he backs out or not.
I will just post a pic regardless of what I look like come October 31st.

dj will pm his to nice to posters to give him props on here

he is a need whiny little prick
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #229 on: July 10, 2013, 12:49:01 PM »
Hahaha am i reading right? Is DJ81lbs saying he will look better that ugayjeff come september despite the fact jeff has 50+ pounds more of muscle on him?

In his mind he already does.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #230 on: July 10, 2013, 12:51:31 PM »
In his mind he already does.
He is going to come back and say the two are just to judged on leanness not size go figure.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: July 10, 2013, 12:54:06 PM »
DJ was ripped in his last pics ill give him that but he was 10 stone soaking wet with rigger boots on.

He faces the problem of most his girlfriends outmassing him.

ukjeff

« Reply #232 on: July 10, 2013, 12:55:09 PM »
He is going to come back and say the two are just to judged on leanness not size go figure.
Im happy with that if its what he wants.
He needs to let me know now if thats the case.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 10, 2013, 12:55:47 PM »
DJ was ripped in his last pics ill give him that but he was 10 stone soaking wet with rigger boots on.

He faces the problem of most his boyfriends outmassing him.

fixed
T

ukjeff

« Reply #234 on: July 10, 2013, 12:56:13 PM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: July 10, 2013, 12:57:01 PM »

He's saying bber vs male physique for this ...

He still doesn't qualify for either of the two  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: July 10, 2013, 12:58:02 PM »
He's saying bber vs male physique for this ...

He still doesn't qualify for either of the two  ;D

maybe human vs skeleton would be fairer
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: July 10, 2013, 01:02:09 PM »
maybe human vs skeleton would be fairer

it's called STRUCTURE !!!

;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: July 10, 2013, 01:02:59 PM »
Ha ha yes a fairer challenge would be Dj181 vs the hat rack and even then i couldnt call it

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: July 10, 2013, 01:05:58 PM »
dj is currently refining his ripped physique as this pic demonstrates
T

ukjeff

« Reply #240 on: July 10, 2013, 01:07:56 PM »
dj is currently refining his ripped physique as this pic demonstrates
To be fair hes currently on a bulk

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: July 10, 2013, 01:10:53 PM »
DJ showing off his powerfull 28 inch chest and quads with less thickness than the average cock

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #242 on: July 10, 2013, 01:27:12 PM »
Ok, from this angle, your arms don't look like they're full of synthol.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #243 on: July 10, 2013, 01:49:29 PM »
let's be real  Its about who has  the most attractive body to the average woman and the physique that most regular guys would envy..(as in your coworkers and regular  everyday buddies i mean isnt that why we do  this?) its about looking good. ... And there is alot  more to that than being big or lean ....even skin tone will play a huge role.

I would say, for most likely to step on a magazine being a bber or fitness model whatever- "no one" has the best look. could definitely sign a contract, right now on the spot.....

now to compare him to  galeniko ......galeniko is bit  leaner and has better arms, and better muscle bellies..no one is a bit tall though, and I dont think he would look better if he got any leaner. He's pushing it if he does being so tall and refusing to use insulin IMO.. .on the other hand . no one's phyique projects more strength to me than galenikos, and looks denser of a guy who has been training longer than galeniko. (and he has)....

- guy most average guys in their 20's would rather look like-  probably groink. At least for me...Im a masculine, no bullshit type of guy and care more about being comfortable in my own skin with how  I LOOK ... then about being on the cover on some fitness magazine or looking sexy on the beach.
and to me that's about size first...and  most imporantly having a lean muscular physique that flows....when a girl calls you  handsome and tells you your "easy on the eyes" she means just that mean that. EASY on the eyes....gayness out of this post aside-Groink's physiqe is very easy on the eyes to me....part of the reason may be that he has very good  skin. your complexion and the ability to achieve a nice attractive tan  is huge...galeniko doesnt have the best skin is this regard. I dont either.....very few guys do.

lastly your on the internet and you shouldnt have to beat around the bush to make people feel good or care about hurting their feelings.... you  shouldnt  you have to bite your lip to assess someone's physique or edit your post....it doesnt take you 10 minutes to asses that guy at the club worried about stealing your girl does it? you know in 6 seconds.....stop being gay,just look at their pictures without the name attached and write what comes to mind....if more of you would start doing this there wouldnt be so many dj181's and ukjeff's running around.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #244 on: July 10, 2013, 01:52:07 PM »
l

ukjeff

« Reply #245 on: July 10, 2013, 01:54:40 PM »
let's be real  Its about who has  the most attractive body to the average woman and the physique that most regular guys would envy..(as in your coworkers and regular  everyday buddies i mean isnt that why we do  this?) its about looking good. ... And there is alot  more to that than being big or lean ....even skin tone will play a huge role.

I would say, for most likely to step on a magazine being a bber or fitness model whatever- "no one" has the best look. could definitely sign a contract, right now on the spot.....

now to compare him to  galeniko ......galeniko is bit  leaner and has better arms, and better muscle bellies..no one is a bit tall though, and I dont think he would look better if he got any leaner. He's pushing it if he does being so tall and refusing to use insulin IMO.. .on the other hand . no one's phyique projects more strength to me than galenikos, and looks denser of a guy who has been training longer than galeniko. (and he has)....

- guy most average guys in their 20's would rather look like-  probably groink. At least for me...Im a masculine, no bullshit type of guy and care more about being comfortable in my own skin with how  I LOOK ... then about being on the cover on some fitness magazine or looking sexy on the beach.
and to me that's about size first...and  most imporantly having a lean muscular physique that flows....when a girl calls you  handsome and tells you your "easy on the eyes" she means just that mean that. EASY on the eyes....gayness out of this post aside-Groink's physiqe is very easy on the eyes to me....part of the reason may be that he has very good  skin. your complexion and the ability to achieve a nice attractive tan  is huge...galeniko doesnt have the best skin is this regard. I dont either.....very few guys do.

lastly your on the internet and you shouldnt have to beat around the bush to make people feel good or care about hurting their feelings.... you  shouldnt  you have to bite your lip to assess someone's physique or edit your post....it doesnt take you 10 minutes to asses that guy at the club worried about stealing your girl does it? you know in 6 seconds.....stop being gay,just look at their pictures without the name attached and write what comes to mind....if more of you would start doing this there wouldnt be so many dj181's and ukjeff's running around.

Do you have any pics or are you just an armchair critic?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #246 on: July 10, 2013, 02:04:18 PM »
Looking at those numbers its not going to end well for you come October.
You are going to bulk for 12 weeks and diet for 4 and plan to be heavier and more ripped that ever before?

the bulk will be a lean bulk, as i won't allow myself to go over 8%, so this ripped phase will be more of a fine tune phase

right now i'm a tad under 7%

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #247 on: July 10, 2013, 02:05:48 PM »

ukjeff

« Reply #248 on: July 10, 2013, 02:08:30 PM »
the bulk will be a lean bulk, as i won't allow myself to go over 8%, so this ripped phase will be more of a fine tune phase

right now i'm a tad under 7%
Pic please, I don't know what 7% looks like.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #249 on: July 10, 2013, 02:10:40 PM »
Im happy with that if its what he wants.
He needs to let me know now if thats the case.

what i propose is who comes closest to reaching their goal or standard

your goal or standard is bodybuilder, and mine is men's physique

so something like that