Author Topic: found this quote on a roid board regarding training  (Read 55449 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: found this quote on a roid board regarding training
« Reply #275 on: July 10, 2013, 08:35:25 PM »

in before dj181 says his 'structure' and the 7.89125 lbs of added lean tissue he plans to put on between on and then tips the scales in his balance over the geezer.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: July 10, 2013, 08:39:42 PM »
I dont class myself as a bodybuilder.

understandable.
b

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: July 10, 2013, 08:44:50 PM »
right now i weigh 73 kg which is roughly 161

in my ripped photo i weighed 152

i plan to be 165-175 @ sub-6 on oct 31st

that's my plan and my goal, so we will see

Help me get a better perspective on your weight by letting me know how tall you are.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #278 on: July 10, 2013, 09:51:58 PM »
squats. Jesus.

here's what do to people when I try to explain how really poor a movement the squat is.

I get them to squat right where they are standing. a squat is one of the most unnatural movements your body will ever perform in a gym. just the constant adjustments one must make constantly thru just the negative part of the rep should tell you it's a movement the body is not comfortable with.

now put 315/405/525 on your back and do it and it's supposed to be 'better'?

nevermind the compression it puts on the spine on top of the unfamiliarity with needing to move several joints in that manner.

if people would just 'listen' to their bodies, instead of doing 'what your supposed to' there's be a lot more impressive physiques walking around.

Are you aware that you're denying decades of biomechanics and physiology which has shown squat to be:

1. Most natural movement.
2. Most beneficial movement in sports (any kind)
3. Safest movement

LOL, you're one arrogant MOFO.

Oh and squat is natural movement. If it's not then well, you're one hell of a cripple.

These only reason squat is unnatural movement to anybody is sitting on a chair for so many years that you loose your flexibility. Squat develops glutes, hams, lower back and quads (VMO!) which results in:

- protection of joints
 - less risk o an injury
 - STRONGER and HEALTHIER back (spine compression, ahahahahahhaha, OH BROTHER)

There are tons of studies about this, especially on olympic weightlifters. My advise would be read literature and studies before sharing your "opinion" because someone could potentially listen to your jibberish and get hurt.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #279 on: July 10, 2013, 09:56:00 PM »
Are you aware that you're denying decades of biomechanics and physiology which has shown squat to be:

1. Most natural movement.
2. Most beneficial movement in sports (any kind)
3. Safest movement

LOL, you're one arrogant MOFO.
From my perspective all the impressive legs on stage are from squatting. I prep people here and some legs are so stubborn, they don't respond well until squats are introduced.  I respect everyone's view on the matter but to me squats are king.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: July 10, 2013, 10:01:52 PM »
From my perspective all the impressive legs on stage are from squatting. I prep people here and some legs are so stubborn, they don't respond well until squats are introduced.  I respect everyone's view on the matter but to me squats are king.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck about leg development. I do squats and focus on flexibility in my lower back, glutes and hams for health reasons. I think that you can develop huge legs without squats but they benefit you in many ways beyond just muscle development. I know you are a bodybuilder but you also are a human being and as such you should care about being as athletic as possible.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #281 on: July 10, 2013, 10:09:12 PM »
Honestly, I don't give a fuck about leg development. I do squats and focus on flexibility in my lower back, glutes and hams for health reasons. I think that you can develop huge legs without squats but they benefit you in many ways beyond just muscle development. I know you are a bodybuilder but you also are a human being and as such you should care about being as athletic as possible.
well I agree with you on all points. I also think the amount of muscle built by squats can not be compared to any other leg exercise.

I have done 20 sets of squats and can not walk for 5 days.  At another time I have done the same 20 sets of leg press and also can not walk for 5 days but with squats I am completely immobilized from every angle and every fibre as with the leg press I can still have some range.,

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #282 on: July 10, 2013, 10:09:48 PM »
As highly as I think of No One and his methods, I'm with OTH and Deceiver here.

Squats, and deads, hell even my presses, took me years to really feel like I had mastered the movement. But once you get comfortable with a movement after literally a few hundred workouts, the effects are truly awesome, especially I notice with squats and deads. Like your body finds this rhythm and the movement finally becomes as natural and easy as doing a bicep curl.

(I ONLY do complete ass to grass squats, full ROM, and slow, controlled deadlifts)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: July 10, 2013, 10:16:37 PM »
BTW to anyone who says squats make their glutes or "hips" (whatever that would mean) overdeveloped I've got bad news.

1. You don't know how to squat which means you should go back to day one, maybe find a personal trainer or something.
2. Your flexibility is most likely terrible.

I am yet to see anyone who does olympic squats with overdeveloped glutes. Please don't mistake olympic lifts with low bar parallel Rippleschmoe horseshit.

To make things 100% clear

Low bar, "millitary press", gallon of milk per day.

Olympic lifts. He can squat way over 300kg. Crazy overdeveloped glutes, roflmao.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #284 on: July 10, 2013, 10:24:17 PM »
As highly as I think of No One and his methods, I'm with OTH and Deceiver here.

Squats, and deads, hell even my presses, took me years to really feel like I had mastered the movement. But once you get comfortable with a movement after literally a few hundred workouts, the effects are truly awesome, especially I notice with squats and deads. Like your body finds this rhythm and the movement finally becomes as natural and easy as doing a bicep curl.

(I ONLY do complete ass to grass squats, full ROM, and slow, controlled deadlifts)
Chiro bro, you hit the nail on the head with this post. Exactly what makes good squatting good is finding your rhythm. Dead's as well you have to get used to them and find the rhythm for your individual structure

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #285 on: July 10, 2013, 10:37:09 PM »
Chiro bro, you hit the nail on the head with this post. Exactly what makes good squatting good is finding your rhythm. Dead's as well you have to get used to them and find the rhythm for your individual structure

Yes exactly!

I've been training 5-6 days a week for the last 6 years, rarely missing a week unless I get really sick or something. Several hundred squat and dead workouts, and I'm finally, just finally after the last year or 2, really feeling as if I've "perfected" the movements. 

My current training partner is a 16 year old family friend, great kid and good work ethic....the other day we were doing stiff leg deadlifts to end a hamstring workout and he said "man I don't really like this exercise, I don't feel it as much as leg curls." I Laughed and told him he needs a few years of doing these exercises before he can comment on whether or not a particular exercise is good for him or not. Training is an art that takes years to master the "feel" of any movement.

ukjeff

« Reply #286 on: July 10, 2013, 10:38:59 PM »
i second this nomination of groink. the guy doesnt pull punches and bullshit. he'll give the straight goods like it or not.

i think flintstones should as well. hes objective honest and isnt afraid to hold back his opinion.

true adonis if he'll do it. guys has a ton of integrity.

btw...maybe im the only one thats sees the irony this little debacle. two of GB'a most needy squaring off in a no holds barred battle. holy shit. lol

this should be good for a laugh.

it's only happening because you bottled out...sorry wasn't worthy of lowering yourself to having a picture taken at a specific time and posting it on the forum

fuck off lightweight.

oh and you did mention that you walked around all year shredded in one post yet then seem to indicate in another that you will have come down from 12% to 5% BF in 4 weeks on your diet.
Do you think 12% bodyfat is shredded you contradictory twat.   ;)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: July 10, 2013, 10:44:04 PM »
I currently weigh 16st 1lb which is 225 exactly
This is a photo taken tonight in the garden.

Remember when ukjeff said that he only used steroids in the past as a "finishing touch" and that he is all natural now?

Oh brother, look at this schmoe, walking around at 225, 5'10,  alphamale numbers right there and we know alphamale runs tren, test and gh on top of that.
all drugs - TPPIIP

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: July 10, 2013, 10:47:51 PM »
Remember when ukjeff said that he only used steroids in the past as a "finishing touch" and that he is all natural now?

Oh brother, look at this schmoe, walking around at 225, 5'10,  alphamale numbers right there and we know alphamale runs tren, test and gh on top of that.

Ukjeff was doing roids for years. It's hard to compare to someone who is juicing for relatively short period of time.

I still somehow cannot believe he's natural right now. He looks awesome, well developed from toes to the neck. Cannot say that about "all arms and chest" crew from GB.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #289 on: July 11, 2013, 12:05:29 AM »
Ukjeff was doing roids for years. It's hard to compare to someone who is juicing for relatively short period of time.

I still somehow cannot believe he's natural right now. He looks awesome, well developed from toes to the neck. Cannot say that about "all arms and chest" crew from GB.
'

First off nobody who ever trains enhanced enters a gym naturally bro, unless they have health issues ..if they do, it wont last for long.
l

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: July 11, 2013, 12:17:14 AM »

just wondering why the two superstars have to wait until October 31 to post pics?

two of getbigs biggest 'experts' on diet and training and they need what, 12 weeks to to get in shape? lol

the garden gnome shouldnt take more than 6 weeks to go from that bf to 5% if his 'diet' and 'knowledge' was so spot on.

lets move the date of the 1st annual Bilbo Baggins Beauty Pageant up to the end of sept. that's 7 weeks. the fuck you need 12 weeks for?
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: July 11, 2013, 12:33:22 AM »
hey, fatboy. cat got your tongue? your usually pretty quick to spout off.

maybe your trying to find an excuse why it can't be done by end of sept. surely an ex competing/ dieting phenom can whip his fat ass into shape in a whole 7 weeks.

12 weeks. bitch please. ridiculous.

HOLY FUCK I JUST REALSED YOU WANT 16 WEEKS- THE END OF OCTOBER?!? hahahahaha holy fuck some real knowledge and efficiency here. I can build an entire fucking house in 16 weeks. all you have to do is strip a bit of fat off.

holy shit. I know your a fat fuck but 4 MONTHS is preposterous. Jesus Christ. what a farce.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #292 on: July 11, 2013, 12:58:42 AM »
hey, fatboy. cat got your tongue? your usually pretty quick to spout off.

maybe your trying to find an excuse why it can't be done by end of sept. surely an ex competing/ dieting phenom can whip his fat ass into shape in a whole 7 weeks.

12 weeks. bitch please. ridiculous.

HOLY FUCK I JUST REALSED YOU WANT 16 WEEKS- THE END OF OCTOBER?!? hahahahaha holy fuck some real knowledge and efficiency here. I can build an entire fucking house in 16 weeks. all you have to do is strip a bit of fat off.

holy shit. I know your a fat fuck but 4 MONTHS is preposterous. Jesus Christ. what a farce.
If you took time to read the thread then you would know it wasnt me who set the deadline, take your foot out of your gob and think before you post.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #293 on: July 11, 2013, 01:04:31 AM »

Haha, what a fucking asshole .

exactly, just hope this fucking f@66ot doesn't expect me to wear a sparkling thong as well

ukjeff

« Reply #294 on: July 11, 2013, 01:05:31 AM »

understandable.
Now thats funny.   ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #295 on: July 11, 2013, 01:08:00 AM »
just wondering why the two superstars have to wait until October 31 to post pics?

two of getbigs biggest 'experts' on diet and training and they need what, 12 weeks to to get in shape? lol

the garden gnome shouldnt take more than 6 weeks to go from that bf to 5% if his 'diet' and 'knowledge' was so spot on.

lets move the date of the 1st annual Bilbo Baggins Beauty Pageant up to the end of sept. that's 7 weeks. the fuck you need 12 weeks for?

Im away second week  in Sept and was cutting down for that.
Im happy to set any date, I have my current photo up so any date would be fine to show improvements from now and then.
4 weeks , 6 weeks, 8 weeks, its all good

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #296 on: July 11, 2013, 01:10:32 AM »

jeans were made for a reason.
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #297 on: July 11, 2013, 01:25:32 AM »

good question dude, and my answer goes something like this...

even though i went on for years and years about the importance of hard, effective training i wasn't really doing it in practice (working out in my tiny flat with push-ups and plastic dumbbells is not hard effective training lol)

and in fact, YOU were the one to "set me free" and "help me see the light" ie. get your ass into a proper gym and train with real barbells and hammer machines, etc.

so now that i'm finally doing it right and it will take me a few months to get all the benefits of this new found "training"

and to njflex, yep i'm upping the cals, as everyday i go to mickeys d's and eat 3 large sandwiches and large fries and cola

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: July 11, 2013, 05:03:47 AM »
dj181 = fail

its as simple as that
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #299 on: July 11, 2013, 05:16:37 AM »