Author Topic: found this quote on a roid board regarding training  (Read 55366 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: found this quote on a roid board regarding training
« Reply #300 on: July 11, 2013, 05:19:30 AM »
Im away second week  in Sept and was cutting down for that.
Im happy to set any date, I have my current photo up so any date would be fine to show improvements from now and then.
4 weeks , 6 weeks, 8 weeks, its all good

6 weeks it is then.

don't worry I'm not expecting much.
b

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: July 11, 2013, 05:28:35 AM »
dj181 = fail

its as simple as that

My son tried to button his shirt the other day, and got upset that he couldn't get them all straight. I told him "Son, don't cry there's no such thing as failure, you just have to try again until you get it right!"

Later that night I was browsing the G&O and saw a picture of dj181. I felt like I had lied to my son, so I woke him up from his bed, and said "Son, you know what I said earlier, well it's not always true - look at this 'guy'!!!!" My son said his first "oh brother" and we had a great midnight laugh together at dj's expense.

ukjeff

« Reply #302 on: July 11, 2013, 05:34:11 AM »
I train covered up at the gym and always wear a t-shirt.
I like to get in and out and back to normality.
Sure I used to be a bit of a gym rat back when I was competing and did the whole training in a vest, its just that I train now more for me than to impress others.
That may seem strange me posting photos on here but hear its anonymous.
People I work with I see on a sort of 6 monthly basis and they occasionally ask me if I am training I just say , oh I go occasionally to keep fit.
I always dress in a long sleeve shirt for work and no one really knows how I look, I dont look overly large in clothes so its not really an issue.
I shudder when I see huge bloated guys walking around flexing in the mirrors, I can understand competitors doing it as they are dialling in for shows but I only ever stripped of in the changing rooms to check progress, never i the main gym.

Im shy really  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #303 on: July 11, 2013, 05:34:42 AM »

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #304 on: July 11, 2013, 05:41:37 AM »
lol @ me having a blocky 29 inch waist

lolololololololololo

Post up your "lean" pic. Your shouldet to waist differential is barely noticeable.

You and your fkng "numbers"....LOLOL....it's how you look genius.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: July 11, 2013, 05:44:12 AM »
Post up your "lean" pic. Your shouldet to waist differential is barely noticeable.

You and your fkng "numbers"....LOLOL....it's how you look genius.

he is a shameful excuse for a human being
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: July 11, 2013, 05:50:25 AM »
he is a shameful excuse for a human being

I was looking at the coverage of the Eygpt situation this morning, innocent bodies everywhere, and I thought to myself "Why can't it be dj181 instead of these confident 190 pound egyptians?"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: July 11, 2013, 05:51:54 AM »
I train covered up at the gym and always wear a t-shirt.
I like to get in and out and back to normality.
Sure I used to be a bit of a gym rat back when I was competing and did the whole training in a vest, its just that I train now more for me than to impress others.
That may seem strange me posting photos on here but hear its anonymous.
People I work with I see on a sort of 6 monthly basis and they occasionally ask me if I am training I just say , oh I go occasionally to keep fit.
I always dress in a long sleeve shirt for work and no one really knows how I look, I dont look overly large in clothes so its not really an issue.
I shudder when I see huge bloated guys walking around flexing in the mirrors, I can understand competitors doing it as they are dialling in for shows but I only ever stripped of in the changing rooms to check progress, never i the main gym.

Im shy really  ;)

epic unwarranted over compensation explanation due to posing in back garden in pants
T

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #308 on: July 11, 2013, 05:52:45 AM »
My son tried to button his shirt the other day, and got upset that he couldn't get them all straight. I told him "Son, don't cry there's no such thing as failure, you just have to try again until you get it right!"

Later that night I was browsing the G&O and saw a picture of dj181. I felt like I had lied to my son, so I woke him up from his bed, and said "Son, you know what I said earlier, well it's not always true - look at this 'guy'!!!!" My son said his first "oh brother" and we had a great midnight laugh together at dj's expense.

Hahahaaaaaa......brutal.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: July 11, 2013, 06:39:32 AM »
if i looked like any of those 3 i wouldnt have least worries on my mind.

i think noone shouldnt use insulin, and i think i know he will not do that(for good imo).
if he messes up his waist line,hes just giving up too much, its very hard for such tall guy to fill out a frame, hell evenmy height wasnt easy to fill out, and then blowing the waist willmake everything else less impressive.
an inch gained on waist, you canharldymake up with upper body growth.

see,my rolemodel bbuilder, he looked same for decades and now seems to have added either gh, or tried to put onmore size on kinda small frame, and simply looks less impressive.

100% spot on.

I know insulin well. really well. I used it to push me north of 310 pounds.

was it good weight? fuck no. I looked like shit. sure i looked fucking massive in clothes. but take my shirt off at a beach? lol fuck no! that being said that big weights period tho gave me the density I have today.  my traps that i have today i think are a result of the way i used to train- to get big. but I had that 'bigger is better' mentality. it took me a long time to figure out bigger is not better. better is better.

I'll never touch insulin again. not cause of the health risks. this shit isn't about 'health' it's about looking good. health takes a back seat till your late 30's early 40's. then you start to get your bloodwork done 2x a year. you take vested interest in being 'healthier' but this is not about health.

I'm lucky. insulin didn't fuck up my midsection like it has some many others. maybe because I didn't abuse it. those 'big' days are over for me now and thank god. I'd rather be 230 and look athletic, have black guy bellies on a white guy frame, than walk around at 300 pounds sweating, red faced and feeling like shit in the pursuit of some dream where every pound I added to the scale meant another step towards 'success'.

holy fuck did I ever have it wrong.

and to be in the same mention as a guy like Galeniko who achieves a level of conditioning and holds it year round that most can never dream of, or groink who's just a fucking stud- period- is extremely awesome to me. as much as this is a singular pursuit, recognition from ones peers is always motivating.

meltdown.

:D
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: July 11, 2013, 06:42:50 AM »
epic unwarranted over compensation explanation due to posing in back garden in pants

ya two and two not quite adding up here for me.
b

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #311 on: July 11, 2013, 06:44:17 AM »

100% spot on.

I know insulin well. really well. I used it to push me north of 310 pounds.

was it good weight? fuck no. I looked like shit. sure i looked fucking massive in clothes. but take my shirt off at a beach? lol fuck no! that being said that big weights period tho gave me the density I have today.  my traps that i have today i think are a result of the way i used to train- to get big. but I had that 'bigger is better' mentality. it took me a long time to figure out bigger is not better. better is better.

I'll never touch insulin again. not cause of the health risks. this shit isn't about 'health' it's about looking good. health takes a back seat till your late 30's early 40's. then you start to get your bloodwork done 2x a year. you take vested interest in being 'healthier' but this is not about health.

I'm lucky. insulin didn't fuck up my midsection like it has some many others. maybe because I didn't abuse it. those 'big' days are over for me now and thank god. I'd rather be 230 and look athletic, have black guy bellies on a white guy frame, than walk around at 300 pounds sweating, red faced and feeling like shit in the pursuit of some dream where every pound I added to the scale meant another step towards 'success'.

holy fuck did I ever have it wrong.

and to be in the same mention as a guy like Galeniko who achieves a level of conditioning and holds it year round that most can never dream of, or groink who's just a fucking stud- period- is extremely awesome to me. as much as this is a singular pursuit, recognition from ones peers is always motivating.

meltdown.

:D

Right back at you brother. Your physique is nuts.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: July 11, 2013, 06:46:37 AM »
Right back at you brother. Your physique is nuts.

cheers bro.
b

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #313 on: July 11, 2013, 06:53:51 AM »
dji'llneverweight 181 will change the rules as he goes or just deny someone looks better.

...dude must live in house with circus mirrors.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: July 11, 2013, 07:03:46 AM »
dji'llneverweight 181 will change the rules as he goes or just deny someone looks better.

...dude must live in house with circus mirrors.

he could make it biggest nose wins
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #315 on: July 11, 2013, 07:10:45 AM »
he could make it biggest nose wins

Thats even tougher for him.....

...especially if it was against Big Ach! ;D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: July 11, 2013, 07:11:53 AM »
Hahahaaaa...dj taking it up the anus.

If ever there was a guy that should be pounding the weights saying "I'll show those fuckers !!"....it's him.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #317 on: July 11, 2013, 07:17:51 AM »
a thread full of MOUTHS

stfu and get in the contest if you dare

uoykcuf

• Getbig I
« Reply #318 on: July 11, 2013, 07:19:56 AM »
the only thing that matters in BB is D R U G S.

D R U G S.

Everything else,

E V E R Y T H I N G   E L S E,

is a lie.

ukjeff

« Reply #319 on: July 11, 2013, 07:25:27 AM »
;D ;D
I should have quoted Gal, it was sort of a response to his post
i tell the people i dont even train regularly

meanwhile, i go every day

It does look sort of strange without it, on second thoughts its not that much more relevant with it.  ::)
I shouldnt post when Im bored.
I will however say that people who dont post pics here tend not to get any respect, so photos it is.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: July 11, 2013, 07:30:08 AM »
a thread full of MOUTHS

I'm in.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #321 on: July 11, 2013, 07:31:06 AM »
a thread full of MOUTHS

Everybody posting here physique shits on yours.

...hope this helps

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #322 on: July 11, 2013, 07:34:00 AM »
i almost falled out of chair laughing ;D

i dont know if the guy would see the light if he stood on stage with say amateur world heavyweight championship(before they grow guts), im not sure , i think he walk there all confident over the stage,maybe even give some other competitots outdwarfing and outleaning and outstructuring him the arrogant from-up-to-down condescending look ahahahaha,think about it ;D

or imagine, someone with ukjeff build hits a pose and then dj181 comes along and pushed him away mid-pose ;D

this is so similiar to permabulker who "flex" their muscle but they wouldnt need to,it looks al the same flexed and unflexed(i dont mean it looks good btw), they certainly feel a pump or something, but looks same.

djs only way to improve anything would be years and years on gear, no talking and thinking diets and trainings.

he was given diet tips and stuff from the great ones, galeniko and such, but disregarded that,even though that stuff worked for everyone, not sure he can be helped.

he would have looked better if he lifelong trained nothing but arms and chest, thatd also fit his "diet"
cant make up for year and years of shit dieting in short time.

he should be good warning example for other, just like cswol is at the other end of the scale.

i see more hope for cswol btw, the guy isnt affraid og syringia, and he got the mass,hed be 200lbs ripped, 220 very lean.

ppl say cswol arms are full of oil, wel yeah there is some in them, but dieted down, his arms would be good, barring the toothpick forearms 8)

shut down ;D

;D

Its hard to make improvements when you already think you're the shit.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: July 11, 2013, 07:38:28 AM »
a thread full of MOUTHS

I leave the proving yourself to people that have something to prove. I don't have the best build on this site, and I'm fine with that. If i ever were to compete, first off I would have done it years ago and not went up against guys 15 years younger than me.. and it would be on stage in a real BBing contest.

These internet contests are fun and great motivation..but they are bullshit. Unless you get two people side by side in the same picture, you can't truly get a sense of who's more developed. Not to pick on you...but you are not a big guy. You look good standing by yourself under careful lighting, in a carefully constructed pose. You took 25 pictures and used the best one ( I do it too)....but put you right next to a 225 pound guy, under the same lights...same exact distance from the camera, who is ALSO in shape, and you would disappear. Nobody really acknowledges this, but it's a fact.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: July 11, 2013, 07:42:43 AM »
I leave the proving yourself to people that have something to prove. I don't have the best build on this site, and I'm fine with that. If i ever were to compete, first off I would have done it years ago and not went up against guys 15 years younger than me.. and it would be on stage in a real BBing contest.

These internet contests are fun and great motivation..but they are bullshit. Unless you get two people side by side in the same picture, you can't truly get a sense of who's more developed. Not to pick on you...but you are not a big guy. You look good standing by yourself under careful lighting, in a carefully constructed pose. You took 25 pictures and used the best one ( I do it too)....but put you right next to a 225 pound guy, under the same lights...same exact distance from the camera, who is ALSO in shape, and you would disappear. Nobody really acknowledges this, but it's a fact.

Are you suggesting that dj181 could submit his best pictures to a leading Ghost Spotting Forum, and have many members debating whether he can be seen Groink?